Protest forming against ground zero mosque

The building is there,, the dedication is to take place on 9/11/2010.
that does not mean the construction is complete..
Where I work we are open yet we are under expansion
and renovation that will last for the rest of the year , but some how we are open.

You are deranged.

You said the opening date is 9/11/2011....and now you are saying the "building is already there."

What building?

The Burlington coat factory building in lower Manhattan, the building that was damaged on 9/11/2001, the site of the proposed new mosque.
The building that was being referenced in the link you provided.
Now,I guess you're 'lying' again, according to him, because you are quoting a new media article, again.

So, I just sent an email to my NYFD pal in NYC to see if I can stay at his place during this. I'll head up Saturday, we'll likely cook out, then head to the protest Sunday. Sounds good to me.

The building is there,, the dedication is to take place on 9/11/2010.
that does not mean the construction is complete..
Where I work we are open yet we are under expansion
and renovation that will last for the rest of the year , but some how we are open.

You are deranged.

You said the opening date is 9/11/2011....and now you are saying the "building is already there."

What building?

The Burlington coat factory building in lower Manhattan, the building that was damaged on 9/11/2001, the site of the proposed new mosque.

You're a fucking reetawrd. Your claim was the new Mosque will open on 9/11/2011. You have no evidence to support that. At. All. I've provided a source stating the new mosque could open in three years.

What building?

Now,I guess you're 'lying' again, according to him, because you are quoting a new media article, again.

How in the fuck are they going to open a new mosque on 9/11/2011 that will take at least two years to build....and they haven't even broken ground yet?

Instead of going to a protest you should use your spare time more effectively....like learning how to comprehend simple points.

How in the fuck are they going to open a new mosque on 9/11/2011 that will take at least two years to build....and they haven't even broken ground yet?

Instead of going to a protest you should use your spare time more effectively....like learning how to comprehend simple points.
Project much?

Here, I'll type slowly so that you might actually understand MY point (not one you make up in your pretty little head):

YOU claimed Fitah was lying when he quoted a news media article. Then YOU quoted a news media article, too. According to YOUR 'logic', YOU must be lying as well.

So, both you and Fitah posted news articles that contradict each other. That's ALL that one can conclude.

Idiot.

Project much?

Here, I'll type slowly so that you might actually understand MY point (not one you make up in your pretty little head):

YOU claimed Fitah was lying when he quoted a news media article. Then YOU quoted a news media article, too. According to YOUR 'logic', YOU must be lying as well.

So, both you and Fitah posted news articles that contradict each other. That's ALL that one can conclude.

Idiot.

Gee. Is it possible that maybe...just maybe....the difference between his claim and mine is mine is easily verifiable among credible sources? So you not only need comprehension but also common sense and logic lessons.

So, I just sent an email to my NYFD pal in NYC to see if I can stay at his place during this. I'll head up Saturday, we'll likely cook out, then head to the protest Sunday. Sounds good to me.

Post pictures.
He hasn't gotten back to me, yet. And, if I remember a camera (and remember to use it), I likely will.

Translation courtesy of Calling Out Productions:

"I'm really not going but wanted to bait people into mindless blather."

What building?

You're a fucking reetawrd. Your claim was the new Mosque will open on 9/11/2011. You have no evidence to support that. At. All. I've provided a source stating the new mosque could open in three years.
Really ? The link was posted several times with the supporting quote.
Mosque madness at Ground Zero - NYPOST.com

I have to let you know that you have revealed something about yourself.
You dont know when to stop talking. That is a sure sign of someone who doesn't know what the hell they are talking about.
You seem to know how to start a fight, but you have no idea when to start one.

You are a toxic bore I have no interest in your flame game, Im pulling the plug on you. Have a nice seizure .

I know you're a piece of garbage bigot that isn't going to the protest.
:lol:

That's all you ever have to add in any debate. You end up in the gutter. Bravo.

Pick an issue to debate you whiny bitch. We know you won't because when you get called out you run.
Interesting. As all you want to debate is my person at this point, I can guarantee that I am the highest authority and most renowned expert on my person. Yet you think you stand a chance.

That is quite delusional of you and I am not licensed to help you.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4"]It's just a flesh wound[/ame]

Last edited:
How about this.

Anyone live in NYC. Go and take a pic and post it.

If not Ill take a pic and post it the next time I am there.

P.S. and exact address would be helpful. thanks

I have asked you for some time to post some reliable source that state the tafsir of Ibn Kathir is unreliable.
I asked you to provide information from a reliable lexicographical source since we're discussing the meaning of words; Ibn Kathir was not a lexicographer.

The tafsir has some strong points, but the parts of it you dwell on are about as reliable as your ability to type in coherent English. You have posted passages that contradict the words and actions of the Messenger of Allah (SAWS) and his companions (RA) as confirmed in legitimate ahadith; you are unable to accept this and re-post the same passages ad infinitum as if they're canonical and then vainly declare "victory." :lol:

You have failed to do so at every opertunity.
I have two words for you to look up in the dictionary:
  • Opportunity
  • Strawman

You have been exposed as a genuine bullshit artist.:lol:
Fitnah is the self-declared "WINNER!" once again.

mission-accomplished.png

Oh, how wonderful it must be to live in a world where pages of scripture can be dismissed with misspelled one-liners! :lol:

Forum List

Back