Protest forming against ground zero mosque

The Burlington coat factory building in lower Manhattan, the building that was damaged on 9/11/2001, the site of the proposed new mosque.
The building that was being referenced in the link you provided.

You're a fucking reetawrd. Your claim was the new Mosque will open on 9/11/2011. You have no evidence to support that. At. All. I've provided a source stating the new mosque could open in three years.
Really ? The link was posted several times with the supporting quote.
Mosque madness at Ground Zero - NYPOST.com

I have to let you know that you have revealed something about yourself.
You dont know when to stop talking. That is a sure sign of someone who doesn't know what the hell they are talking about.
You seem to know how to start a fight, but you have no idea when to start one.

You are a toxic bore I have no interest in your flame game, Im pulling the plug on you. Have a nice seizure .

Lol......so when you know you made a false claim you simply go ad hom to try and wiggle out of it. What a bitch.

:lol:

That's all you ever have to add in any debate. You end up in the gutter. Bravo.

Pick an issue to debate you whiny bitch. We know you won't because when you get called out you run.
Interesting. As all you want to debate is my person at this point, I can guarantee that I am the highest authority and most renowned expert on my person. Yet you think you stand a chance.

That is quite delusional of you and I am not licensed to help you.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4"]It's just a flesh wound[/ame]

Wow! You really can't read. How does:

"Pick an issue to debate you whiny bitch."

...mean I want to debate about you? Lol....

I have asked you for some time to post some reliable source that state the tafsir of Ibn Kathir is unreliable.[/quote]
I asked you to provide information from a reliable lexicographical source since we're discussing the meaning of words; Ibn Kathir was not a lexicographer.

The tafsir has some strong points, but the parts of it you dwell on are about as reliable as your ability to type in coherent English. You have posted passages that contradict the words and actions of the Messenger of Allah (SAWS) and his companions (RA) as confirmed in legitimate ahadith; you are unable to accept this and re-post the same passages ad infinitum as if they're canonical and then vainly declare "victory." :lol:

Oh, how wonderful it must be to live in a world where pages of scripture can be dismissed with misspelled one-liners! :lol:
Sorry the misspelling stumped you, Im sure it makes the tricks you mind plays on you even more intense, try lying down.

Nothing I post contradict the words and actions of the garbage spewing moron and his thieving bandits as confirmed in legitimate ahadith.

The Tafsir is reliable and is far more useful than some lexicographer opinion considering the words of the desert pirate .

If you think the hadith is not authentic contact the MSA and convince them to remove it.

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).
CRCC: Center For Muslim-Jewish Engagement: Resources: Religious Texts

From Wiki ,I doubt you have any facts that refute this statement

Ibn Kathir wrote a famous commentary on the Qur'an named Tafsir al-Qur'an al-'Adhim which linked certain Hadith, or sayings of Muhammad, and sayings of the sahaba to verses of the Qur'an, in explanation.

Tafsir Ibn Kathir is famous all over the Muslim world and among Muslims in the Western world, is one of the most widely used explanations of the Qu'ran today.
Ibn Kathir was renowned for his great memory regarding the sayings of Muhammad and the entire Qur'an. Ibn Kathir is known as a qadi, a master scholar of history, and a mufassir (Qur'an commentator).

Ibn Kathir saw himself as a Shafi'i scholar. This is indicated by two of his books, one of which was Tabaqaat ah-Shafai'ah, or The Categories of the Followers of Imam Shafi.

The Tafsir of Ibn Kathir is about as "canonical" as things get in Islam after the Quran.

Please provide proof the tafsir is unreliable.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2304721-post374.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2304714-post373.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2304710-post372.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2304705-post371.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2304698-post370.html

Thanks

Pick an issue to debate you whiny bitch. We know you won't because when you get called out you run.
Interesting. As all you want to debate is my person at this point, I can guarantee that I am the highest authority and most renowned expert on my person. Yet you think you stand a chance.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4"]It's just a flesh wound[/ame]

What part of your being in the gutter has you so perplexed?

Get civil. You're not, because you have nothing left. You're flailing with the last resort of the intellectually bereft. For the non-braindead, it's obvious. You decide whether you want to make me the topic or not. You still are talking about my person and you don't stand a chance with this expert.

Last edited:

It's just a flesh wound

Get civil. You're not, because you have nothing left. You're flailing with the last resort of the intellectually bereft. For the non-braindead, it's obvious. You decide whether you want to make me the topic or not. You still are talking about my person and you don't stand a chance with this expert.

...mean I want to debate about you? Lol...

Hey fitnah, when's the opening day of the new mosque? You don't even know how to find the answer to that but you want to play Islamic Theologian. Lol!

According to the NY Post, it's 9/11/11

Plans are under way for a Muslim house of worship, topped by a 13-story cultural center with a swimming pool, in a building damaged by the fuselage of a jet flown by extremists into the World Trade Center.

The opening date shall live in infamy: Sept. 11, 2011. The 10th anniversary of the day a hole was punched in the city's heart.

Read more: Mosque madness at Ground Zero - NYPOST.com

The article also states that it might just get shut down. How sad. Not.

The Financial District Committee of Community Board 1 seems to have gotten ensnared in a public-relations ploy by mosque-makers. At a May 5 meeting, the committee gave the project an enthusiastic thumbs-up. But boards have zero say over religious institutions.

Board chair Julie Menin, blind-sided by the move, predicts "this will be overturned by the full board" later this month.

My crystal ball says it won't happen. But unfortunately it's been wrong before.

God, what a moron. OK. I misjudged you. You really DON'T have enough brain cells for the obvious.

Ad hominem. Read about it. If I actually thought you had any knowledge of Latin, you wouldn't even have to read about it.

God, are folks realy this dense? No, really?

God, what a moron. OK. I misjudged you. You really DON'T have enough brain cells for the obvious.

Ad hominem. Read about it. If I actually thought you had any knowledge of Latin, you wouldn't even have to read about it.

Don't waste your time , he has zero integrity .

Don't waste your time , he has zero integrity .

Lol.....you don't even have what it takes to admit you fuxxed up on claiming the opening date for the new mosque is 9/11/11......so don't be surprised that you can physically hear laughter when you try to speak about integrity you worthless bigot.

According to the NY Post, it's 9/11/11

Plans are under way for a Muslim house of worship, topped by a 13-story cultural center with a swimming pool, in a building damaged by the fuselage of a jet flown by extremists into the World Trade Center.

The opening date shall live in infamy: Sept. 11, 2011. The 10th anniversary of the day a hole was punched in the city's heart.

The article also states that it might just get shut down. How sad. Not.

The Financial District Committee of Community Board 1 seems to have gotten ensnared in a public-relations ploy by mosque-makers. At a May 5 meeting, the committee gave the project an enthusiastic thumbs-up. But boards have zero say over religious institutions.

Board chair Julie Menin, blind-sided by the move, predicts "this will be overturned by the full board" later this month.

My crystal ball says it won't happen. But unfortunately it's been wrong before.

It's already been shown the Post is wrong. Fitnabitch first read it on an anti-Islamic blog then repeated the rumor without a link. When I asked why he lies so much he then search for a not-so-apparently biased blog source and like you, cited the Post. In case you are not aware....the Post is not exactly reliable as this example proves.

God, are folks realy[sic] this dense? No, really?

...mean I want to debate about you? Lol..

God, are folks realy[sic] this dense? No, really?

(It's always funny when people try to take jabs at others' intelligence when they misspell simple words.)

Im sorry what exactly is the lie ?

How in the fuck are they going to open it in less than 18 months when they don't even have the money yet and it will take at least two years to build?

Passing on lies is the price you pay for relying bullshit islamic hating websites for info.

Religious fanatics and anti-Religious fanatics will do whatever it takes....lie, cheat, steal, or kill.

And Fitnah is an example of what I am talking about. He is a religious fanatic.

Human rights group Stop Islamization of America (SIOA) is hosting a rally at Ground Zero to protest the construction of a mosque at the site of the Islamic terror attack that brought down the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001. SIOA is one of America's foremost organizations defending human rights, religious liberty, and the freedom of speech against Islamic supremacist intimidation and attempts to bring elements of Sharia to the United States.

snip

"We chose June 6 as the rally date," Geller explained, "because it's D-Day. In 1944, Americans acted against the evil of Nazism. Now it is time for Americans to stand up against the evil of Islamic jihad terrorism and Islamic supremacism."

SIOA Rally Calls for Halt to Plans for Ground Zero Mosque - Forbes.com

Cartoonist whose work muslims object to is attacked .

YouTube - Lars Vilks violently attacked by immigrants, the secret police demand payment for protection

Go idea to try to defend western culture before it is no late.

I can't think of a better place to build a mosque, church, or temple than the place of a massacre.

If anything needs positive energy it's ground zero.

Mr.Fitnah said:
damaged goods

Instead of referring to si modo as damaged goods you should man-up and admit you fucked up by claiming the mosque will open on 9/11/11. Naw....you're way to much of an asshole bigot.

So, I just sent an email to my NYFD pal in NYC to see if I can stay at his place during this. I'll head up Saturday, we'll likely cook out, then head to the protest Sunday. Sounds good to me.

Post pictures.
He hasn't gotten back to me, yet. And, if I remember a camera (and remember to use it), I likely will.

What? No camera phone? :eek::eek::eek::eek: Do they make a blackberry that doesn't have a camera???? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Don't you think it's nice that some posters here think so highly of themselves that they feel their input into how you spend your leisure time is somehow relevant? Next Sunday, I'm gonna pray that God helps them to see how stupid they are.

I think Fitnah should neg rep me some more for this thread. It is an honor to neg repped by such as him.

My last post quoted his latest neg rep comment. He got bitch slapped for trying to say the mosque would open on 9/11/11 and instead of doing the honest and simple move of admitting he fuxxed up he simply whines like the bigot he loves to breathe.

Forum List

Back