Protesters disrupt 100 year old wwii vets medal ceremony

So who said he was in fact a racist? He could have been as I stated in my post.
I bet you real money that any of those people have more guts that the old guy does. How are we going to prove this?
Put them on the front lines and let's see
Go ahead. I'll wait.
Yeah none of those idiots have the balls to volunteer so I guess I win that bet
Why would somone volunteer to die in a pointless war and what makes you think thats smart or shows courage? Sounds stupid to me.
WWII was not a pointless war. In fact it was the last just war we fought.

If there was a war today that was just none of those whiny idiot protestors would volunteer
We cant go back and fight WWII. If that war was today probably all the protesters would volunteer. You must be ignorant of history.

So who said he was in fact a racist? He could have been as I stated in my post.
I bet you real money that any of those people have more guts that the old guy does. How are we going to prove this?
Go ahead. I'll wait.
Why would somone volunteer to die in a pointless war and what makes you think thats smart or shows courage? Sounds stupid to me.

Why do you ASSume that they will die? Actually, more have died in Afghanistan under Obama than under Bush.

I wouldn't expect you to volunteer to do anything. You have to be told then take credit as if you volunteered.
Because dying is a risk you take in volunteering to be shot at. You have that right. I would never volunteer for a stupid war. I'm way too intelligent for that.

Go ahead. I'll wait.

If there was a war today that was just none of those whiny idiot protestors would volunteer
We cant go back and fight WWII idiot. If that war was today probably all the protesters would volunteer. You must be ignorant of history.

Those idiots wouldn't volunteer for anything.

They have the ability to fix the very thing they are protesting by becoming police themselves, but all these morons love their circular logic.

The police are bad because There aren't enough black cops in black neighborhoods.

Then why don't you young black people become police?

We can't because the police are bad.

Go ahead. I'll wait.

We cant go back and fight WWII idiot. If that war was today probably all the protesters would volunteer. You must be ignorant of history.

They have the ability to fix the very thing they are protesting by becoming police themselves, but all these morons love their circular logic.

The police are bad because There aren't enough black cops in black neighborhoods.

Who told you that they wouldnt volunteer for a legit defense of the US?

I told you why they wouldn't.

They won't even take action to defend their own neighborhoods friends and family because of their circular thinking.

What on earth makes you think they would defend the country?

Go ahead. I'll wait.

Why do you ASSume that they will die? Actually, more have died in Afghanistan under Obama than under Bush.

I wouldn't expect you to volunteer to do anything. You have to be told then take credit as if you volunteered.
Because dying is a risk you take in volunteering to be shot at. You have that right. I would never volunteer for a stupid war. I'm way too intelligent for that.

The thing is those honorable enough to take that risk for their country is what allows people like you and your cowardly family to run your mouth. Seems mine volunteered and yours benefit from it.
All wars are not honorable idiot.. I was in the military voluntarily. Luckily it wasnt during some dumb war over oil. I know the dirt the US does.

They won't even take action to defend their own neighborhoods friends and family because of their circular thinking.

I dont care what you told me. I asked how do you know?

I dont care what you told me. I asked how do you know?

I know because all these morons use circular logic.

The thing is those honorable enough to take that risk for their country is what allows people like you and your cowardly family to run your mouth. Seems mine volunteered and yours benefit from it.
All wars are not honorable idiot.. I was in the military voluntarily. Luckily it wasnt during some dumb war over oil. I know the dirt the US does.

I'm sure you have determined which ones the rest of us should see a certain way.

You're lucky you weren't a statistic of friendly fire.

So your isolated time is enough to make a blanket statement about the US as a whole?

I'm sure you have determined which ones the rest of us should see a certain way.

You're lucky you weren't a statistic of friendly fire.

So your isolated time is enough to make a blanket statement about the US as a whole?
I dont determine how people see things. That doesnt stop me from voicing my view that you are stupid for fighting a war for oil.

No I'm not lucky. I was smart enough to be in a position where I would never be on a battlefield. I dealt with comsec.

Yes. My time in the service in the position I occupied was more than enough to realize how stupid people like you are that volunteer to kill people in the name of profits you will never see.

Turning your back on a scumbag of a mayor is disrespectful, but some load-skanks bursting in on a ceremony to honor a 100 year old war hero is simply the right of protest.

There are some pretty sick people in the US.
golly! you couldn't come up with something a little less bias?
NO! There are some pretty sick scumbags in this country and you should know who you are. because everyone else sure as hell does.
Argumentum ad populum
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
"Ad populum" redirects here. For the Catholic liturgical term, see Versus populum.
In argumentation theory, an argumentum ad populum (Latin for "appeal to the people") is a fallacious argument that concludes a proposition is true because many or most people believe it. In other words, the basic idea of the argument is: "If many believe so, it is so."
This type of argument is known by several names,[1] including appeal to the masses, appeal to belief, appeal to the majority, appeal to democracy, appeal to popularity, argument by consensus, consensus fallacy, authority of the many, and bandwagon fallacy, and in Latin as argumentum ad numerum ("appeal to the number"), and consensus gentium ("agreement of the clans"). It is also the basis of a number of social phenomena, including communal reinforcement and the bandwagon effect. The Chinese proverb "three men make a tiger" concerns the same idea.

In my opinion, them protesters should be telling that man "Thank you!" because he is one of the many reasons why they have the freedom to protest anything!

God bless you and that man and John Rich always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back