Protesters disrupt 100 year old wwii vets medal ceremony

When are the rest of us going to stand up and exercise our rights and tell these pieces of shit to SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When you get the balls to do it yourself. Why dont you set the example and go up to some protesters and do it? You wont because you would get that ass beat.

How much you want to bet those " activists" don't even know what WWII was
How much you want to bet those activists had ancestors that were discriminated against in WWII? For all we know the supposed hero may have been one of them doing the discriminating.

"The military's view toward African Americans during World War II reflected that of the wider American culture. According to a report commissioned by the Army War College, African Americans were "careless, shiftless, irresponsible and secretive" and "unmoral and untruthful." Commanding officers were instructed to "handle" their African American subordinates "with praise and by ridicule." The accepted viewpoint of the day was that African American soldiers were not equally capable as -- and would require more intensive leadership than -- their white counterparts. Furthermore, the military believed black soldiers were unsuited to serve as officers.
So he's a guilty racist because he's an old white guy.

Got it.

I'll bet you real money that not one of those idiots protesting have half the gut that old man does.
So who said he was in fact a racist? He could have been as I stated in my post.
I bet you real money that any of those people have more guts that the old guy does. How are we going to prove this?

When are the rest of us going to stand up and exercise our rights and tell these pieces of shit to SHUT THE FUCK UP!

When you get the balls to do it yourself. Why dont you set the example and go up to some protesters and do it? You wont because you would get that ass beat.
So now you liberals are threatening violent beatings for a difference of opinion.... Amazing
Liberalism is a mental disorder. I rest my case

So now you liberals are threatening violent beatings for a difference of opinion.... Amazing
I'm not threatening anything. I am just pointing out you would never do what you suggested out of fright of getting beat up. Thats why you are trying to incite others to do your dirty work. :laugh:

You lack the ability boy. You must be black like the shit I took this morning.
I thought you claimed I wasnt Black? Make up your mind white boy and lets get back on topic.
I claimed you were a n****r. While you're skin color may be black, there is a difference.
Sorry cave chimp. You also claimed I was not Black. I must have confused your simian mind and thats why can no longer address the topic. You monkeys are easy to confuse so I understand.

It wasn't a compliment nor are you black.

You're too stupid to confuse yourself.
Still smart enough to confuse you cave chimp. Thats why you claimed I wasnt black then denied it. You were confused. That quote function is a bitch ain't it?
laugh.gif

The only thing you're capable of doing is getting yet another one of your kind pregnant so white people have another mouth to feed.. Haven't we provided enough to you yet?

I thought you claimed I wasnt Black? Make up your mind white boy and lets get back on topic.
I claimed you were a n****r. While you're skin color may be black, there is a difference.
Sorry cave chimp. You also claimed I was not Black. I must have confused your simian mind and thats why can no longer address the topic. You monkeys are easy to confuse so I understand.

Still smart enough to confuse you cave chimp. Thats why you claimed I wasnt black then denied it. You were confused. That quote function is a bitch ain't it?
laugh.gif

The only thing you're capable of doing is getting yet another one of your kind pregnant so white people have another mouth to feed.. Haven't we provided enough to you yet?
I just busted you in a lie of confusion. Stop trying to deflect and whine about your inability to have sex. No wonder your women are flocking to us and your birth rate is at an all time low.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I just busted you in a lie of confusion. Stop trying to deflect and whine about your inability to have sex. No wonder your women are flocking to us and your birth rate is at an all time low.
laugh.gif

A white woman that would flock to one of your kind is one of your kind despite skin color. They are trash if they do.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

A white woman that would flock to one of your kind is one of your kind despite skin color. They are trash if they do.
Whatever helps you get rid of your cognitive dissonance.
laugh.gif

How much you want to bet those activists had ancestors that were discriminated against in WWII? For all we know the supposed hero may have been one of them doing the discriminating.

"The military's view toward African Americans during World War II reflected that of the wider American culture. According to a report commissioned by the Army War College, African Americans were "careless, shiftless, irresponsible and secretive" and "unmoral and untruthful." Commanding officers were instructed to "handle" their African American subordinates "with praise and by ridicule." The accepted viewpoint of the day was that African American soldiers were not equally capable as -- and would require more intensive leadership than -- their white counterparts. Furthermore, the military believed black soldiers were unsuited to serve as officers.

Got it.

I'll bet you real money that not one of those idiots protesting have half the gut that old man does.
I bet you real money that any of those people have more guts that the old guy does. How are we going to prove this?
So he could have been and that's reason to disrespect his ceremony?

As far as I'm concerned those idiot protestors are complete idiots.

Yep, because people with perversions can't be normal, lol
Chicago man allegedly had sex with pit bull - NY Daily News
Maryland teacher had sex with family dog cops - NY Daily News
Oregon Man Arrested for Sexually Abusing Horse
Also, easy way to upset every liberal, just ask three questions...
1) A few days ago, we were hearing that the Boston Marathon bombers COULD BE conservative, which proved that the Right is evil. Now, when we know that the terrorists are Muslims, how can the same liberals be saying that it means nothing?

2) If you believe we have a "right" to things like health care, food, shelter and a good education, then doesn't that also mean you believe we also have a right to force other people to unwillingly provide those things at gunpoint?

3) How can you simultaneously want a big government that will make decisions that have an enormous impact on the lives of every American while also saying that the character and morals of our politicians don't matter?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It doesn't take much thought to know that she would be trash.

Got it.

Put them on the front lines and let's see

Got it.

So he could have been and that's reason to disrespect his ceremony?

As far as I'm concerned those idiot protestors are complete idiots.
Yes thats good a reason as any. They may have been idiots but they did listen to him and allow him to do his speech uninterrupted.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It doesn't take much thought to know that she would be trash.
The mantra of all white men that know they cant fit once she has been with a Black man.
laugh.gif

Got it.

Go ahead. I'll wait.

Got it.

Go ahead. I'll wait.
Yeah none of those idiots have the balls to volunteer so I guess I win that bet

Got it.

Go ahead. I'll wait.
Why would somone volunteer to die in a pointless war and what makes you think thats smart or shows courage? Sounds stupid to me.

Got it.

Go ahead. I'll wait.
Why would somone volunteer to die in a pointless war and what makes you think thats smart or shows courage? Sounds stupid to me.
WWII was not a pointless war. In fact it was the last just war we fought.

If there was a war today that was just none of those whiny idiot protestors would volunteer

Yep, because people with perversions can't be normal, lol
Chicago man allegedly had sex with pit bull - NY Daily News
Maryland teacher had sex with family dog cops - NY Daily News
Oregon Man Arrested for Sexually Abusing Horse
Also, easy way to upset every liberal, just ask three questions...
1) A few days ago, we were hearing that the Boston Marathon bombers COULD BE conservative, which proved that the Right is evil. Now, when we know that the terrorists are Muslims, how can the same liberals be saying that it means nothing?

2) If you believe we have a "right" to things like health care, food, shelter and a good education, then doesn't that also mean you believe we also have a right to force other people to unwillingly provide those things at gunpoint?

3) How can you simultaneously want a big government that will make decisions that have an enormous impact on the lives of every American while also saying that the character and morals of our politicians don't matter?

2) That's why so many bleeding hearts want to call them rights. Had one just yesterday say that the public as a whole had more of a place in determining wages than the owner paying them.

Got it.

Go ahead. I'll wait.

Why do you ASSume that they will die? Actually, more have died in Afghanistan under Obama than under Bush.

I wouldn't expect you to volunteer to do anything. You have to be told then take credit as if you volunteered.

Forum List

Back