Protesters disrupt 100 year old wwii vets medal ceremony

No white woman that would have anything to do with you is one I would consider white. White trash, yes much like the President's mother.
No one cares what you consider white. You dont run anything. I wasnt asking you for your opinion. I was just letting you know.

Nor do you boy. You can't let me know anything for which you have no ability to say. It's no wonder your dumbass people stayed slaves for 300 years.
Life is much pleasanter with Assclapp on ignore.

Someone needs to educate the dumb son of a bitch.
You cant educate anyone if you dont understand hate and hate crime are 2 different things.

I can't educate you because you're too stupid to learn more than things like welfare check, WIC and food stamps is owed to my people.

All one has to do is look at the reaction by you faggot lovers when someone opposes that lifestyle. YOU and people like you call it hate.

It is hate because you're not just opposing it, you're trying ot make it illegal and trying to discriminate against it. Telling them they can't get certain services because they are gay and thinking that's okay. It's not. It's blatant discrimination.

There are lots of things I would like to see as illegal or support being illegal. Does that mean I hate those who do them.

If I went to apply for food stamps, I'd be told I can't get them. Does that mean the people telling me no hate me?

Let's take the Christian baker that was sued because he denied a wedding cake to two homos. People like you would say he was wrong for saying no. However, let's take the homo bakers that refused to make a cake with a phrase they didn't like on it and people like you are perfectly OK with them doing that.
Yes if it has nothing to do with you like two people being married like you people hate.

I figured you were poor. Sorry you got turned down for food stamps.

Doesnt matter whos shop it is. If they are open to the public they must serve the public.

Never applied. Seems you can't understand the word IF means hypothetically. I wouldn't get them, though, because I make way too much and pay the taxes that fund them for your people to continue producing 70% bastards.

Interesting thing I don't see is those who say the Christian baker should serve the homos fighting to have the homos serve those they turned down.
Dont lie about it. We know you applied. Thats why you are so upset about AA. Everywhere you turn you realize you cant go to the front of the line anymore.

I give you permission to not believe me. Who is we, you and the rest of you dumb n****rs?

Nor do you boy. You can't let me know anything for which you have no ability to say. It's no wonder your dumbass people stayed slaves for 300 years.
I do tend to stress you ignorant white racists out. You may want to follow Ernies advice CONSERVATIVE. That way you wont be stressed into deflecting way off topic.

You don't have the ability to stress anyone out BOY. A dumbass like you can barely carry on a conversation with yourself.
You deflected way off topic. Of course you are stressed chimp.

A dumb n****r from a long line of them doesn't have the ability. It goes back generations for you boy. You mother and whoever you baby daddy happens to be weren't the first.
Yes you must be stressed out. Look at you. You are probably pink with rage right now. :laugh:

No one cares what you consider white. You dont run anything. I wasnt asking you for your opinion. I was just letting you know.

I know, different opinions on things than you're own are too tough to take. So just ignore them. That's the sign of an intelligent person, one who doesn't challenge his thoughts.
Discussion with Assclap is fruitless. He is the board's most ardent racist. You are about to be clicked on as well as the boards second most ardent asshole.
Discussion with me is fruitless if you lack intelligence. I dont tolerate you cave chimps spewing racism. I will make you look the fool everytime.

You don't have the ability boy. You are and always will be nothing more than a jungle bunny.

I do tend to stress you ignorant white racists out. You may want to follow Ernies advice CONSERVATIVE. That way you wont be stressed into deflecting way off topic.

You don't have the ability to stress anyone out BOY. A dumbass like you can barely carry on a conversation with yourself.

A dumb n****r from a long line of them doesn't have the ability. It goes back generations for you boy. You mother and whoever you baby daddy happens to be weren't the first.
Yes you must be stressed out. Look at you. You are probably pink with rage right now. :laugh:

You lack the ability boy. You must be black like the shit I took this morning.

Someone needs to educate the dumb son of a bitch.
You cant educate anyone if you dont understand hate and hate crime are 2 different things.

I can't educate you because you're too stupid to learn more than things like welfare check, WIC and food stamps is owed to my people.
You couldnt educate anyone because you are a feral chimp that doesnt know the difference between hate and hate crime. You think protesting is a hate crime. What a dumb monkey you are.
laugh.gif

I know, different opinions on things than you're own are too tough to take. So just ignore them. That's the sign of an intelligent person, one who doesn't challenge his thoughts.
Discussion with Assclap is fruitless. He is the board's most ardent racist. You are about to be clicked on as well as the boards second most ardent asshole.
Discussion with me is fruitless if you lack intelligence. I dont tolerate you cave chimps spewing racism. I will make you look the fool everytime.

You don't have the ability boy. You are and always will be nothing more than a jungle bunny.
Id rather be a bunny than a cave chimp. Make sure you delouse. Now lets get back to the protesters. What was wrong with what they did?

I thought you claimed I wasnt Black? Make up your mind white boy and lets get back on topic.

Id rather be a bunny than a cave chimp. Make sure you delouse. Now lets get back to the protesters. What was wrong with what they did?

I don't need to delouse. I'm not one of your kind that smells like fried chicken and collard greens.

Inappropriate timing. I also be you think those blocking highways and burning down buildings when thug Micheal Brown got what he deserve was appropriate.

If a group of people had protested at Michael Brown's funeral, would that have been OK with you?

I thought you claimed I wasnt Black? Make up your mind white boy and lets get back on topic.
I claimed you were a n****r. While you're skin color may be black, there is a difference.

I claimed you were a n****r. While you're skin color may be black, there is a difference.
Sorry cave chimp. You also claimed I was not Black. I must have confused your simian mind and thats why can no longer address the topic. You monkeys are easy to confuse so I understand.

It wasn't a compliment nor are you black.

How much you want to bet those activists had ancestors that were discriminated against in WWII? For all we know the supposed hero may have been one of them doing the discriminating.

"The military's view toward African Americans during World War II reflected that of the wider American culture. According to a report commissioned by the Army War College, African Americans were "careless, shiftless, irresponsible and secretive" and "unmoral and untruthful." Commanding officers were instructed to "handle" their African American subordinates "with praise and by ridicule." The accepted viewpoint of the day was that African American soldiers were not equally capable as -- and would require more intensive leadership than -- their white counterparts. Furthermore, the military believed black soldiers were unsuited to serve as officers.
Then take your gripe to the military and stop them from honoring white veterans. Don't invade a ceremony for a 100 year old hero.

The protesters should have been met with serious firepower.
I'll invade any ceremony I want to. Thats the meaning of free speech you traitor. Shoulda coulda woulda.
Then go protest a clan meeting, dumbass.

Maybe I'll protest in front of Sharptons house or maybe I'll protest the stupid protestors. Serves them right.
No. You wont do anything of the sort. Sharpton would put his foot in your ass and you know it. :laugh:
That's funny

Sharpton is nothing but a blowhard. He couldn't fight his way out of a wet and torn paper sack.

In fact I'd bet old Al would piss himself and beg the cops to save his ass if people protested in front of his house

How much you want to bet those " activists" don't even know what WWII was
How much you want to bet those activists had ancestors that were discriminated against in WWII? For all we know the supposed hero may have been one of them doing the discriminating.

"The military's view toward African Americans during World War II reflected that of the wider American culture. According to a report commissioned by the Army War College, African Americans were "careless, shiftless, irresponsible and secretive" and "unmoral and untruthful." Commanding officers were instructed to "handle" their African American subordinates "with praise and by ridicule." The accepted viewpoint of the day was that African American soldiers were not equally capable as -- and would require more intensive leadership than -- their white counterparts. Furthermore, the military believed black soldiers were unsuited to serve as officers.
So he's a guilty racist because he's an old white guy.

Got it.

I'll bet you real money that not one of those idiots protesting have half the gut that old man does.

I'm sure that if protesters have real demands, government will get 'em what they want! The main problem is that demands of today's protesters are - looting and popularity, and it's sooooo goood that according to the policy of our government - they will never get it.

Sorry cave chimp. You also claimed I was not Black. I must have confused your simian mind and thats why can no longer address the topic. You monkeys are easy to confuse so I understand.

You're too stupid to confuse yourself.

Cops silently turning their backs on a scumbag of a mayor is disrespectful, but some loud-mouth skanks bursting in on a ceremony to honor a 100 year old war hero is simply the right of protest.

There are some pretty sick people in the US.

Liberalism is truly a mental disorder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When are the rest of us going to stand up and exercise our rights and tell these pieces of shit to SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're too stupid to confuse yourself.
Still smart enough to confuse you cave chimp. Thats why you claimed I wasnt black then denied it. You were confused. That quote function is a bitch ain't it?
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back