Protests for $15-an-hour wages set to expand Wednesday

Paul

If you're so upset over low wages and possible unemployment, just look at who has been President since 2009. And wages have dropped across the board ever since he took office, whether you are a high school drop-out or have a college degree.

UNITE AND VOTE REPUBLICAN IN 2016!!

Last edited:
How compassionate. You guys really do need to shed your 'greedy old fat white dude' image. It's gonna kill you in General Elections for the foreseeable future. Don't say i didn't warn you.

Hillary is a greed old fat white dudette.

Yes, but she's perceived as being someone who cares about and fights for struggling American Workers. Where as you guys are perceived as only caring about and fighting for Corporate bastards. She wins easily.

Would that be the multimillionaire Hillary Clinton saying she 'understands what's it like to be your shoes cause she and Bill were broke when they left the WH?' That Hillary Clinton?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Perception is all that matters. She is perceived by most workers as being someone who cares about them. No Republican running will be perceived that way.

...Most Republicans like to insult and ridicule Fast Food Workers, Cashiers, Bag-Stuffers, and so on. But those lowly slaves have numbers. They can stand up and fight back. Hopefully, that time has come. But i guess we'll see.
McDonald s orders 7 000 touchscreen kiosks to replace cashiers
There you go. Workers Unite! And .... dismissed....

And you think that's a 'good thing.' That's exactly why American Workers know not to count on people like you. They have to fight for themselves.

Face the facts..... When you price yourself out of the market, you get replaced, and the Republicans have nothing to do with it. The business owners do it.

Ever see a self-checkout at Wal-Mart or the grocery store?

Ha, most Americans are too fat, dumb, and lazy to use self-checkouts. So your fantasy of robots replacing American Workers isn't gonna happen. But if it does somehow happen, what are you gonna do with all those unemployed Americans?

I think we have a clue here as to why you get paid min wage...you find the self checkout at the grocery store taxes your abilities.
You are the 4.7%.......

Greedy old fat white dudes are usually the ones insulting and ridiculing struggling Workers. That's just the way it is. And they make up most of the Republican Party at this point. But like i said, i warned y'all. Attacking Workers at every turn, is a big loser in General Elections. Y'all need to have a big 'Come to Jesus' meeting and repent. Or you can kiss the White House goodbye for the foreseeable future.

Er, that fat old greedy white dudette Hiillary didn't even leave a dime in the tip jar during her Chipolte jaunt the other day.

I'm a firm supporter of Revolution. There is strength in numbers. Once the Helots realized that, even the mighty Spartans were no match. American Workers have the numbers. It's time they start realizing that.

Most Republicans like to insult and ridicule Fast Food Workers, Cashiers, Bag-Stuffers, and so on. But those lowly slaves have numbers. They can stand up and fight back. Hopefully, that time has come. But i guess we'll see.

And you think that's a 'good thing.' That's exactly why American Workers know not to count on people like you. They have to fight for themselves.

LOL It's answers like that, the tell me I'm talking to an idiot. You people react with your emotions, and don't even use your brain.

It doesn't matter if I think it's a "good thing" or if I think it's a "bad thing". What my opinion is, is irrelevant.

It's called economics dude. When you push up the price of labor artificially with minimum wage laws, the higher the wage cost, the more cost-effective it is to replace you with machines.

If you price your labor too high.....

mcdkiosk.jpeg

You get replaced with a kiosk. You tell me doofus, which do you think is 'good thing'.... earning ZERO, unemployed, with your job done by a kiosk? Or having a full time job, at whatever wage your labor brings?

How compassionate. You guys really do need to shed your 'greedy old fat white dude' image. It's gonna kill you in General Elections for the foreseeable future. Don't say i didn't warn you.

Hillary is a greed old fat white dudette.

Yes, but she's perceived as being someone who cares about and fights for struggling American Workers. Where as you guys are perceived as only caring about and fighting for Corporate bastards. She wins easily.

Would that be the multimillionaire Hillary Clinton saying she 'understands what's it like to be your shoes cause she and Bill were broke when they left the WH?' That Hillary Clinton?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Perception is all that matters. She is perceived by most workers as being someone who cares about them. No Republican running will be perceived that way.

No she isn't! You need to get out more. She's a fat old hag, can't connect with the younger generation, she doesn't give a rats ass about anyone but herself, she's stiff, she dodges debate. She has you fooled though.

...Most Republicans like to insult and ridicule Fast Food Workers, Cashiers, Bag-Stuffers, and so on. But those lowly slaves have numbers. They can stand up and fight back. Hopefully, that time has come. But i guess we'll see.

Face the facts..... When you price yourself out of the market, you get replaced, and the Republicans have nothing to do with it. The business owners do it.

Ha, most Americans are too fat, dumb, and lazy to use self-checkouts. So your fantasy of robots replacing American Workers isn't gonna happen. But if it does somehow happen, what are you gonna do with all those unemployed Americans?

I think we have a clue here as to why you get paid min wage...you find the self checkout at the grocery store taxes your abilities.
You are the 4.7%.......

You're just living a 'Robot Revolution' fantasy. The reality is, most Americans are too fat, dumb, and lazy to use self-checkouts. Your 'Robot Revolution' is a long long way off.

If you're underpaid at your current job just quit and take that offer of more money from the other employer......

Oh wait, you have no other offers? Might just be that you're a stupid fuck who isn't worth more than minimum wage. OR you're an adult wanting to make a career out of a job designed for teenagers. Well I guess that falls under dumb fuck as well huh

I have no comparison for the willfully ignorant.

STOP trying to make a career out of a child's job.

Not very compassionate or Christian of you. But like i said, i tried to warn you guys. Insulting and ridiculing struggling American Workers isn't a winning ticket. Ditch the 'greedy old fat white dude' routine. If you ever wanna win the White House again.
And I will repeat. They wouldn't be struggling if they weren't trying to make a career out of a teenagers job

LOL.... for the left, being a 'compassionate non-Christian" is protesting on the street until their are unemployed.... or telling to work minimum wage jobs, and wonder why their lives suck.

I'm a firm supporter of Revolution. There is strength in numbers. Once the Helots realized that, even the mighty Spartans were no match. American Workers have the numbers. It's time they start realizing that.

Most Republicans like to insult and ridicule Fast Food Workers, Cashiers, Bag-Stuffers, and so on. But those lowly slaves have numbers. They can stand up and fight back. Hopefully, that time has come. But i guess we'll see.

LOL It's answers like that, the tell me I'm talking to an idiot. You people react with your emotions, and don't even use your brain.

It doesn't matter if I think it's a "good thing" or if I think it's a "bad thing". What my opinion is, is irrelevant.

It's called economics dude. When you push up the price of labor artificially with minimum wage laws, the higher the wage cost, the more cost-effective it is to replace you with machines.

View attachment 39806

You get replaced with a kiosk. You tell me doofus, which do you think is 'good thing'.... earning ZERO, unemployed, with your job done by a kiosk? Or having a full time job, at whatever wage your labor brings?

Slaves don't wanna be slaves anymore. Deal with it.

Not very compassionate or Christian of you. But like i said, i tried to warn you guys. Insulting and ridiculing struggling American Workers isn't a winning ticket. Ditch the 'greedy old fat white dude' routine. If you ever wanna win the White House again.

So you think insulting and ridiculing the people who worked years to get to 15 bucks an hour is a good idea?
Pretty sure they have more invested in this argument than you do.
You might want to keep your eye on em.

The 'greedy old fat white dude' shtick is played out. Workers know not to count on people like you. They'll support Politicians who at least give the impression of caring about them. And that spells a lot of trouble for Republicans in the future.

So the people who applied themselves and reached the lofty heights of 15 bucks an hour are "greedy old fat white dudes"?

You should be down on the border with a rifle if you want to save your job.

Greedy old fat white dudes are usually the ones insulting and ridiculing struggling Workers. That's just the way it is. And they make up most of the Republican Party at this point.

But like i said, i warned y'all. Attacking Workers at every turn, is a big loser in General Elections. Y'all need to have a big 'Come to Jesus' meeting and repent. Or you can kiss the White House goodbye for the foreseeable future.

Hey Dumbass!!! Maybe you haven't noticed but the government has been flooding your job opportunities with low skilled immigrants that will work cheaper than you.
You're pissed at the wrong people there skippy.

View attachment 39806

Slaves don't wanna be slaves anymore. Deal with it.

Well being unemployed, surely doesn't make you a slave huh? It makes you impoverished, and hopeless, and starving.... but you are not a slave. You can deal with that, so go for it. That's the results of your mindless choices. Enjoy.

Agrarian communes with equally shared responsibilities and rewards !

For equality and social justice ! Lol

If you're underpaid at your current job just quit and take that offer of more money from the other employer......

Oh wait, you have no other offers? Might just be that you're a stupid fuck who isn't worth more than minimum wage. OR you're an adult wanting to make a career out of a job designed for teenagers. Well I guess that falls under dumb fuck as well huh

And I will repeat. They wouldn't be struggling if they weren't trying to make a career out of a teenagers job

LOL.... for the left, being a 'compassionate non-Christian" is protesting on the street until their are unemployed.... or telling to work minimum wage jobs, and wonder why their lives suck.

I actually find it bizarre that you guys would rather see Millions more be unemployed, than pay em a decent wage. You guys just don't get it. You'll pay for that in the end. Abusing hard-working Workers till they become unemployed, will not benefit you in any way. In fact, it'll cost you much more in the end.

You are the 4.7%.......

You're just living a 'Robot Revolution' fantasy. The reality is, most Americans are too fat, dumb, and lazy to use self-checkouts. Your 'Robot Revolution' is a long long way off.

No, not nearly as much as you think. If you didn't know what I do for a living, my company makes kiosk systems. Business... .is booming. Putting protesting unskilled screamers, out of work one kiosk at a time.

You are the 4.7%.......

I use em all the time as long as I only have a few items.
And to think..I could be making 15 bucks an hour using a scanner in a grocery store.
Holy crap dude!!! I'm damn near fifty and appear to be more tech savvy than you are.

So you think insulting and ridiculing the people who worked years to get to 15 bucks an hour is a good idea?

The 'greedy old fat white dude' shtick is played out. Workers know not to count on people like you. They'll support Politicians who at least give the impression of caring about them. And that spells a lot of trouble for Republicans in the future.

So the people who applied themselves and reached the lofty heights of 15 bucks an hour are "greedy old fat white dudes"?

Greedy old fat white dudes are usually the ones insulting and ridiculing struggling Workers. That's just the way it is. And they make up most of the Republican Party at this point.

But like i said, i warned y'all. Attacking Workers at every turn, is a big loser in General Elections. Y'all need to have a big 'Come to Jesus' meeting and repent. Or you can kiss the White House goodbye for the foreseeable future.

Hey Dumbass!!! Maybe you haven't noticed but the government has been flooding your job opportunities with low skilled immigrants that will work cheaper than you.

I stand by what i said. It is usually greedy old fat white dudes insulting and ridiculing American Workers. And they do make up most of the Republican Party. But hey, you guys wanna go with hating struggling American Workers, so be it i guess. If you think that's a winner, go for it.

You are the 4.7%.......

No, not nearly as much as you think. If you didn't know what I do for a living, my company makes kiosk systems. Business... .is booming. Putting protesting unskilled screamers, out of work one kiosk at a time.

Misguided hate. More Americans not working will cost you much more in the end.

Paul

You need to understand that we're not trying to put you out of a job. You're doing that to yourself.

Now where are my fries?

I stand by what i said. It is usually greedy old fat white dudes insulting and ridiculing American Workers. And they do make up most of the Republican Party. But hey, you guys wanna go with hating struggling American Workers, so be it i guess. If you think that's a winner, go for it.

So you're basically telling us it's in poor taste to laugh at the dimwitted?

Forum List

Back