Proud Boys - Pretty Awesome Actually

How so? The acknowledge their forefathers built the best country ever and are proud of the fact. It is a great service to bring attention to this fact.

Proud Americans would be better.
Minute Men would be better.

Proud boys...errrrrrr...it just doesn't work.

In the presidential debate Chris Wallace implied that Proud Boys are white supremacists. Of course, we all know that does not make any sense given they vote for president Trump, while white nationalists are Biden voters.

Looking it up, I can't see anything that this group has done wrong. Defending oneself from antifa terrorists is a heroic act worthy of a medal, nothing to do with white supremacy. Being proud of the best humanity has ever created - likewise I can see nothing wrong in this.

Can anyone find an item of significance they have done wrong? When is Biden going to condemn Antifa and stop kneeling for BLM?

Well, they organized the Charlottesville Tiki Torch parade where a bunch of white dudes marched at midnight chanting Nazi slogans, a lady was run over by a blob supporter, and a black guy was nearly beaten to death. But hell, I think your title should be Trump's new campaign slogan....

GO with that.

Do you have any evidence that the proud boys are pals with the Biden voting white nationalists?

I doubt any of them votes child sniffer.

White nationalists are firmly in the camp of the blob along with the other racist and macho pissants.

Reichtard - the person behind your Charlottesville - says otherwise.

He is quite the mama's boy, fits perfectly in the party of soy based life forms.

The Proud Boys organized the neo-Nazi charlottesville riots.

Those are the facts, now back to the stream of bullshit you're spewing.

The rally was organized by Reichtard, the Biden voter.

Proud boys did not even attend the rally. Someone has been watching lots of CNN fake news again.

"Proud Boys was invited to attend but declined because of an unwillingness to be associated with explicit neo-Nazis."

You're either incredibly mis-informed or lying.

Or both.
You have proof they did?

There is no denying that the democrat party has had the greatest propaganda machine for the better part of a century. With the cooperation of most of the mainstream media the democrat propaganda machine can even change history. FDR is the acknowledged icon of democrat party values but he appointed a KKK member to the Supreme Court and then tried to stack the court with about 20 democrat party loyalists. The longest serving democrat senator, Robert Byrd, was a KKK recruiter and fellow democrats used to snicker when he used the N word. In mid-century, democrats used corrupt KKK affiliated law enforcement to prevent integration in the South. The media still pretends they were republicans in disguise. The current democrat governor of Va. who paraded in "blackface" racist follies in college allegedly invited paid thugs to make trouble in Charlottesville and told the Va. State Troopers to stand down and watch the fun. It was easier and more trendy for the media to blame the President than investigate.

How so? The acknowledge their forefathers built the best country ever and are proud of the fact. It is a great service to bring attention to this fact.

Proud Americans would be better.
Minute Men would be better.

Proud boys...errrrrrr...it just doesn't work.

Very vibrant and youthful name, something even a pedocrat could get into.

I thought the leader was some black guy they installed to look less racist? Oh well, I'm sure you'll figure out what sounds best regardless of truthfulness and post that.

Anyway, the proud boys organized the riot, the tiki torch parade, and violence ensued--as it always does with blob supporters

Go and read the article, The Proud Boys did NOT organize Charlottesville, and they did not even attend. They said they wanted to distance themselves from the white supremacy movement.

I don't want to defend them, but I just absolutely think it is wrong to condemn anyone for what other people do, when it was not with the first person's support. On the other hand, DeBlazio closed down Fifth Avenue and painted BLM on the street in front of the Trump Tower. BLM is an equally violent and hateful group (arguably more) and you have democrats actively backing them.

I thought the leader was some black guy they installed to look less racist? Oh well, I'm sure you'll figure out what sounds best regardless of truthfulness and post that.

Anyway, the proud boys organized the riot, the tiki torch parade, and violence ensued--as it always does with blob supporters

Go and read the article, The Proud Boys did NOT organize Charlottesville, and they did not even attend. They said they wanted to distance themselves from the white supremacy movement.

I don't want to defend them, but I just absolutely think it is wrong to condemn anyone for what other people do, when it was not with the first person's support. On the other hand, DeBlazio closed down Fifth Avenue and painted BLM on the street in front of the Trump Tower. BLM is an equally violent and hateful group (arguably more) and you have democrats actively backing them.

Burn, Loot and Murder is a much bigger hate group than the white nationalists. One is insignificant while other gets international attention. One has caused dozens of deaths and billions in damages while the other is peaceful. The death in Charlottesville was an accident caused by Antifa chasing down a car.

Both are utterly stupid and vote Biden. Throw in Antifa as well.

Sure they did.

I don't know why you guys keep arguing otherwise.

In the presidential debate Chris Wallace implied that Proud Boys are white supremacists. Of course, we all know that does not make any sense given they vote for president Trump, while white nationalists are Biden voters.

Looking it up, I can't see anything that this group has done wrong. Defending oneself from antifa terrorists is a heroic act worthy of a medal, nothing to do with white supremacy. Being proud of the best humanity has ever created - likewise I can see nothing wrong in this.

Can anyone find an item of significance they have done wrong? When is Biden going to condemn Antifa and stop kneeling for BLM?

Well, they organized the Charlottesville Tiki Torch parade where a bunch of white dudes marched at midnight chanting Nazi slogans, a lady was run over by a blob supporter, and a black guy was nearly beaten to death. But hell, I think your title should be Trump's new campaign slogan....

GO with that.

Link or admit that you are just spewing shit from your face anus.

GO with that.

Do you have any evidence that the proud boys are pals with the Biden voting white nationalists?

White nationalists are firmly in the camp of the blob along with the other racist and macho pissants.

He is quite the mama's boy, fits perfectly in the party of soy based life forms.

Link to support your bullshit claim, or admit that you are just spewing shit from your face anus.

The condemnation of groups like the Proud Boys is strictly disinformation by agents of the Left Wing Radicals. I wrote an article here just a few days ago you may find interesting and might shed some light on the answer to your questions.

Southern Poverty Law Center is a Liberal Bias Shill - 501c3 Designation NEEDS to be stripped

GO with that.

1602108360568.png

Your move INCEL.

GO with that.

The rally was organized by Reichtard, the Biden voter.

Proud boys did not even attend the rally. Someone has been watching lots of CNN fake news again.

"Proud Boys was invited to attend but declined because of an unwillingness to be associated with explicit neo-Nazis."

You're either incredibly mis-informed or lying.

Or both.

Here is what the leader said:

Gavin McInnes, the leader of the self-described "Western chauvinist" Proud Boys was invited to attend but declined because of an unwillingness "to be associated with explicit neo-Nazis".

It's from wikipedia, he condemned the event afterwards as well. When has Biden condemned Antifa, and when is he going to stop kneeling for BLM? They have killed dozens of people now, and are responsible for dozens of more deaths. Burn, Loot, Murder, is that what you stand for?

Link to support your claim that Enrique Tarrio was chosen based on his race.

And one to support your bullshit claim about Charlottesville, you race baiting whore.

GO with that.

View attachment 398435

Your move INCEL.

1. Link does not work. How about one that is more credible?

2. ONE guy involved? And I bet he was not the only or even the primary organizer

3. What is your obsession with incels? Most of the ones I know, are good little lefties you would love, if you got to know them.

The leftists always needs to invent a bad group to avert attention from what they're actually doing. The leftist msm media machine spun the proud boys Into a hate group knowing their easily manipulated voters would salivate over something else to hate.
Leftists are the dumbest, misinformed angry, hate filled voters in America.

GO with that.

I’m going to need a link to that fact. Not some media speculation or an anonymous source either. I want a link.

GO with that.

View attachment 398435

Your move INCEL.

2. ONE guy involved? And I bet he was not the only or even the primary organizer

3. What is your obsession with incels? Most of the ones I know, are good little lefties you would love, if you got to know them.

1. Its' a JPEG shit brains.
2. The Proud Boys organized it
3. You're addressed as an INCEL because you are an INCEL.

A white supremacist organization led by a black Hispanic with many minority members. They say this because one of their former members was racist.

Heck when some leftist assholes were protesting outside the Holocaust museum the Proud Boys came out to support the counter protesting Jews and gave the Jews a little muscle! As a Jew applaud this, much better then the cowardly leftist scumbag Jews.

The Proud Boys only sins are they are not a left supporting group so organizations like ADL and SPL defame them.

GO with that.

I’m going to need a link to that fact. Not some media speculation or an anonymous source either. I want a link.

She won't be able to do it. It is complete bullshit. That is why with liberals, I have been referring to their mouths and face anuses, because it's primary purpose is to shoot out large amounts of shit.

GO with that.

View attachment 398435

Your move INCEL.
A screen shot of a Think Progress article doesn’t do it retard.

GO with that.

View attachment 398435

Your move INCEL.

1. Its' a JPEG shit brains.
2. The Proud Boys organized it
3. You're addressed as an INCEL because you are an INCEL.

Even your "link" said ONE guy, was maybe involved.

Woman. I am happily married with a child. YOu are delusional.

Forum List

Back