Proud Boys - Pretty Awesome Actually

In the presidential debate Chris Wallace implied that Proud Boys are white supremacists. Of course, we all know that does not make any sense given they vote for president Trump, while white nationalists are Biden voters.

Looking it up, I can't see anything that this group has done wrong. Defending oneself from antifa terrorists is a heroic act worthy of a medal, nothing to do with white supremacy. Being proud of the best humanity has ever created - likewise I can see nothing wrong in this.

Can anyone find an item of significance they have done wrong? When is Biden going to condemn Antifa and stop kneeling for BLM?

Well, they organized the Charlottesville Tiki Torch parade where a bunch of white dudes marched at midnight chanting Nazi slogans, a lady was run over by a blob supporter, and a black guy was nearly beaten to death. But hell, I think your title should be Trump's new campaign slogan....

GO with that.

Do you have any evidence that the proud boys are pals with the Biden voting white nationalists?

I doubt any of them votes child sniffer.

White nationalists are firmly in the camp of the blob along with the other racist and macho pissants.

Reichtard - the person behind your Charlottesville - says otherwise.

He is quite the mama's boy, fits perfectly in the party of soy based life forms.

The Proud Boys organized the neo-Nazi charlottesville riots.

Those are the facts, now back to the stream of bullshit you're spewing.
I’m going to need a link to that fact. Not some media speculation or an anonymous source either. I want a link.

She won't be able to do it. It is complete bullshit. That is why with liberals, I have been referring to their mouths and face anuses, because it's primary purpose is to shoot out large amounts of shit.
She tried to weasel with that bullshit screen shot. Left wingers are less than worthless.

I wonder if she believed the shit she posted, and then actually looked to back it up, and realized she was just spewing shit?

That would be funny.
You can tell by the lack of information being provided.
Proof that the proud boys organized the deaths in Charlottesville is right in front of you. You're just in denial.

You've provided nothing of the sort. You are lying.

So the site I showed you was lying? No. No it wasn’t.

Proud Boys is a Terrorist group. They are like Al Qaeda, but closer to home

View attachment 398492

Self defense is not terrorism. Neither is NOT wanking, nor getting a tattoo.

You are fucking stupid.
Everyone knows they have been the agressors in every instance. Don't be dumb. Thdey are not welcome here. Neither is anyone who defends them. Go to russia, traitor

So, your previous post, you don't want to defend that? THe moment it is challenged, you drop it, and move on to your next stupid claim?

Such behavior shows that you knew it was shit, when you first posted it.

You are just a leftard troll.

View attachment 398492

Self defense is not terrorism. Neither is NOT wanking, nor getting a tattoo.

You are fucking stupid.
Everyone knows they have been the agressors in every instance. Don't be dumb. Thdey are not welcome here. Neither is anyone who defends them. Go to russia, traitor
Democrats are buring down America and proud boys are the aggressors ? Lol They show up to protect speech

View attachment 398492
LoL, what left winger wrote that shit for you?

It's from their page. try learning about things before endorsing them. Otherwise people will think you are a worthless traitor like Prod Boys/Patriots Prayer are.

[/URL]

Because not wanking is treason in your world?

SERIOUSLY. What the fuck is wrong with you?

View attachment 398492

It's from their page. try learning about things before endorsing them. Otherwise people will think you are a worthless traitor like Prod Boys/Patriots Prayer are.

[/URL]
" It looks like there aren't any great matches for your search"

From your own link you fucking moron.

View attachment 398492

[/URL]
do you think patriots are traitors? Lol

In the presidential debate Chris Wallace implied that Proud Boys are white supremacists. Of course, we all know that does not make any sense given they vote for president Trump, while white nationalists are Biden voters.

Looking it up, I can't see anything that this group has done wrong. Defending oneself from antifa terrorists is a heroic act worthy of a medal, nothing to do with white supremacy. Being proud of the best humanity has ever created - likewise I can see nothing wrong in this.

Can anyone find an item of significance they have done wrong? When is Biden going to condemn Antifa and stop kneeling for BLM?

Well, they organized the Charlottesville Tiki Torch parade where a bunch of white dudes marched at midnight chanting Nazi slogans, a lady was run over by a blob supporter, and a black guy was nearly beaten to death. But hell, I think your title should be Trump's new campaign slogan....

GO with that.

Do you have any evidence that the proud boys are pals with the Biden voting white nationalists?

White nationalists are firmly in the camp of the blob along with the other racist and macho pissants.

He is quite the mama's boy, fits perfectly in the party of soy based life forms.

I’m going to need a link to that fact. Not some media speculation or an anonymous source either. I want a link.

She won't be able to do it. It is complete bullshit. That is why with liberals, I have been referring to their mouths and face anuses, because it's primary purpose is to shoot out large amounts of shit.
She tried to weasel with that bullshit screen shot. Left wingers are less than worthless.

I wonder if she believed the shit she posted, and then actually looked to back it up, and realized she was just spewing shit?

That would be funny.
Proof that the proud boys organized the deaths in Charlottesville is right in front of you. You're just in denial.

The site you showed, showed nothing except an unsupported claim.

AND the unsupported claim was that ONE guy was THE organizer, which I'm pretty sure is completely false on many levels.

YOu've done next to nothing to support your bullshit claim.

NOTHING.

The other lefty has posted evidence that the Proud Boys are against wanking, and he calls that treason.;

I don't know which of you is the goofiest.

Yet.

GO with that.

That would be funny.

AND the unsupported claim was that ONE guy was THE organizer, which I'm pretty sure is completely false on many levels.

NOTHING.

The other lefty has posted evidence that the Proud Boys are against wanking, and he calls that treason.;

Yet.
Their both fucking clowns.

View attachment 398492
This is what they’ve been reduced to. If the blob told the water wasn’t wet...they would deny it to their death

They march though your strongholds, the police stand down, you attack and they kicked your ass.

That is not terrorism, but fighting against terrorism. And traitors.

GO with that.

That would be funny.

NOTHING.

Yet.

And He’s a member of the proud boys.

GO with that.

That would be funny.

NOTHING.

Yet.

BUT, which is the clown-est clown. That is the question that drives us.

View attachment 398492
This is what they’ve been reduced to. If the blob told the water wasn’t wet...they would deny it to their death

They march though your strongholds, the police stand down, you attack and they kicked your ass.

Vigilante right wing hate groups like the Proud boys are not to be embraced.

GO with that.

That would be funny.

Those defending the proud boys are little cowards who crush on these big doughy men that are jacked up on steroids. It doesn't matter to them that the proud boys shoot social justice protesters in the eyes, and douse them with chemical weapons, because the ProudBoy appologists don't believe in social justice.

GO with that.

That would be funny.

NOTHING.

Yet.

And He’s a member of the proud boys.

A member acting on his own, against the stated intent of the group does not define the group.

AND it was not shown by your link that he was the only organizer, as it claims.

I thought RIchard Spencer was the organizer of that rally. You got a link that says otherwise, or are you just posting shit?

GO with that.

That would be funny.

NOTHING.

Yet.

BUT, which is the clown-est clown. That is the question that drives us.
It's a running tie of retarded so far.

GO with that.

That would be funny.

Those defending the proud boys are little cowards who crush on these big doughy men that are jacked up on steroids. It doesn't matter to them that the proud boys shoot social justice protesters in the eyes, and douse them with chemical weapons, because the ProudBoy appologists don't believe in social justice.
I'm going to need a link for that.

GO with that.

That would be funny.

Blob supporters crave violence. Always have, always will.

View attachment 398492

Vigilante right wing hate groups like the Proud boys are not to be embraced.

Self defense is not vigilantism.

But, if you dems keep ordering the cops to stand down, so that mobs can attack people, and kill people,

vigilante right wing groups will be something to be embraced.

You will be looking back on that Days of the Proud BOys as the Good Old Days.

You really aren't smart enough to see the obvious consequences of your actions?

GO with that.

That would be funny.

Nobody should believe in social justice. It's racism.

Forum List

Back