Proud Boys - Pretty Awesome Actually

In the presidential debate Chris Wallace implied that Proud Boys are white supremacists. Of course, we all know that does not make any sense given they vote for president Trump, while white nationalists are Biden voters.

Looking it up, I can't see anything that this group has done wrong. Defending oneself from antifa terrorists is a heroic act worthy of a medal, nothing to do with white supremacy. Being proud of the best humanity has ever created - likewise I can see nothing wrong in this.

Can anyone find an item of significance they have done wrong? When is Biden going to condemn Antifa and stop kneeling for BLM?

Well, they organized the Charlottesville Tiki Torch parade where a bunch of white dudes marched at midnight chanting Nazi slogans, a lady was run over by a blob supporter, and a black guy was nearly beaten to death. But hell, I think your title should be Trump's new campaign slogan....

GO with that.

Do you have any evidence that the proud boys are pals with the Biden voting white nationalists?

I doubt any of them votes child sniffer.

White nationalists are firmly in the camp of the blob along with the other racist and macho pissants.

Reichtard - the person behind your Charlottesville - says otherwise.

He is quite the mama's boy, fits perfectly in the party of soy based life forms.

The Proud Boys organized the neo-Nazi charlottesville riots.

Those are the facts, now back to the stream of bullshit you're spewing.
I’m going to need a link to that fact. Not some media speculation or an anonymous source either. I want a link.

She won't be able to do it. It is complete bullshit. That is why with liberals, I have been referring to their mouths and face anuses, because it's primary purpose is to shoot out large amounts of shit.
She tried to weasel with that bullshit screen shot. Left wingers are less than worthless.

I wonder if she believed the shit she posted, and then actually looked to back it up, and realized she was just spewing shit?

That would be funny.
You can tell by the lack of information being provided.
Proof that the proud boys organized the deaths in Charlottesville is right in front of you. You're just in denial.

You've provided nothing of the sort. You are lying.

So the site I showed you was lying? No. No it wasn’t.

Those defending the proud boys are little cowards who crush on these big doughy men that are jacked up on steroids. It doesn't matter to them that the proud boys shoot social justice protesters in the eyes, and douse them with chemical weapons, because the ProudBoy appologists don't believe in social justice.

Respecting people that stand up and fight for your side, or your nation, is a virtue.

That you can't see that, is you being fucked in the head.

In the presidential debate Chris Wallace implied that Proud Boys are white supremacists. Of course, we all know that does not make any sense given they vote for president Trump, while white nationalists are Biden voters.

Looking it up, I can't see anything that this group has done wrong. Defending oneself from antifa terrorists is a heroic act worthy of a medal, nothing to do with white supremacy. Being proud of the best humanity has ever created - likewise I can see nothing wrong in this.

Can anyone find an item of significance they have done wrong? When is Biden going to condemn Antifa and stop kneeling for BLM?

Well, they organized the Charlottesville Tiki Torch parade where a bunch of white dudes marched at midnight chanting Nazi slogans, a lady was run over by a blob supporter, and a black guy was nearly beaten to death. But hell, I think your title should be Trump's new campaign slogan....

GO with that.

Do you have any evidence that the proud boys are pals with the Biden voting white nationalists?

I doubt any of them votes child sniffer.

White nationalists are firmly in the camp of the blob along with the other racist and macho pissants.

Reichtard - the person behind your Charlottesville - says otherwise.

He is quite the mama's boy, fits perfectly in the party of soy based life forms.

The Proud Boys organized the neo-Nazi charlottesville riots.

Those are the facts, now back to the stream of bullshit you're spewing.
I’m going to need a link to that fact. Not some media speculation or an anonymous source either. I want a link.

She won't be able to do it. It is complete bullshit. That is why with liberals, I have been referring to their mouths and face anuses, because it's primary purpose is to shoot out large amounts of shit.
She tried to weasel with that bullshit screen shot. Left wingers are less than worthless.

I wonder if she believed the shit she posted, and then actually looked to back it up, and realized she was just spewing shit?

That would be funny.
You can tell by the lack of information being provided.
Proof that the proud boys organized the deaths in Charlottesville is right in front of you. You're just in denial.

You've provided nothing of the sort. You are lying.

So the site I showed you was lying? No. No it wasn’t.

Those defending the proud boys are little cowards who crush on these big doughy men that are jacked up on steroids. It doesn't matter to them that the proud boys shoot social justice protesters in the eyes, and douse them with chemical weapons, because the ProudBoy appologists don't believe in social justice.
Blob supporters crave violence. Always have, always will.

I crave justice and safety. In that order.

You take both away, and we have a problem. And my we, I mean you.

Proud Boys is a Terrorist group. They are like Al Qaeda, but closer to home

View attachment 398492
This is what they’ve been reduced to. If the blob told the water wasn’t wet...they would deny it to their death
The analogy you just made was told to us so many times by politicians before Trump. Remember? Oh Obama. You just loved him. The back stage shenanigans that pushed us further left then any nation in history without a civil war was just scrumptious. Always talking about deficits when you set the stage for even higher ones. It is clear the PC, diversity and quotas have not been as successful as touted. In breaking up good traditions it has though if that was a goal. Tell me how we can spend so much and still have all these problems. I get it. It is the deplorables. It just has to be them.

GO with that.
Charlottesville had 2 crowds, one for tearing down statues and one for protecting them. The first day Nazis marched along with the statue protectors does not make the whole crowd White Supremacist, just as not everyone wanting to see them torn down was marxist with motive to wipe out American history.
The second day was mostly normal for or against statues crowd no longer with those set nazis groups marching, but perhaps in the mix we can't know because MSM calls everyone they disagree with white supremicist.
When the President made his speech about good and bad people on both sides, it was the second day without the Nazis march and he denounced them when making his comment but MSM left that out and fooled the liberals by blending the days, so people like you spread false news and narrative.
You should be offended that they think you are too stupid to notice the spin, and guess what, you proved them right, you are gullible.
Congrats, here's your sign:
3voxgl.jpg

That being said, most of us never heard of the proud boys, and we'd like to know who they are, but not by the commies protecting antifa telling us who they are for demonization political tactical motive. Chris Wallace was using Dem propaganda talking points from liberal parroted script making him exposed as a compromised journalist/reporter, just as Anderson Cooper did making false statements instead of questions in 2016 that's what Chris Wallace did so he'd always have a job at CNN if he gets fired. *L*

Proud Boys is a Terrorist group. They are like Al Qaeda, but closer to home

View attachment 398492
LoL, what left winger wrote that shit for you?

It's from their page. try learning about things before endorsing them. Otherwise people will think you are a worthless traitor like Prod Boys/Patriots Prayer are.

[/URL]
The Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer aren't assaulting people, looting businesses, blocking traffic, shooting cops.....Idiot.

GO with that.
Charlottesville had 2 crowds, one for tearing down statues and one for protecting them. The first day Nazis marched along with the statue protectors does not make the whole crowd White Supremacist, just as not everyone wanting to see them torn down was marxist with motive to wipe out American history.
The second day was mostly normal for or against statues crowd no longer with those set nazis groups marching, but perhaps in the mix we can't know because MSM calls everyone they disagree with white supremicist.
When the President made his speech about good and bad people on both sides, it was the second day without the Nazis march and he denounced them when making his comment but MSM left that out and fooled the liberals by blending the days, so people like you spread false news and narrative.
You should be offended that they think you are too stupid to notice the spin, and guess what, you proved them right, you are gullible.
View attachment 398500

That being said, most of us never heard of the proud boys, and we'd like to know who they are, but not by the commies protecting antifa telling us who they are for demonization political tactical motive. Chris Wallace was using Dem propaganda talking points from liberal parroted script making him exposed as a compromised journalist/reporter, just as Anderson Cooper did making false statements instead of questions in 2016 that's what Chris Wallace did so he'd always have a job at CNN if he gets fired. *L*

They’re a right wing vigilante hate group. And POTUS told them to stand by.

GO with that.
View attachment 398500

Bullshit. BLM and antifa are destroying businesses and cities, assaulting citizens. Are they hate groups?

GO with that.
View attachment 398500

Bullshit. BLM and antifa are destroying businesses and cities, assaulting citizens. Are they hate groups?
Convictions for terrorist offences - Right-wing extremists 90% Islamists up to 10% Antifa 0%.
US National Statistics Records.

GO with that.
View attachment 398500

Convictions for terrorist offences - Right-wing extremists 90% Islamists up to 10% Antifa 0%.
US National Statistics Records.
Link.

GO with that.
View attachment 398500

I AM FOR VIGILANTES DURING LAWLESSNESS, if it was a problem then why does your party allow lawlessness, how does one lawlessness get protected by you but counter that not? Must be nice to be living in a bubble of selective recognition where you get to be totalitarian control others.
What do they hate besides commies/and antifa?
Can you prove it without commie progressive liberal sources of media info?
You had your chance to convince me and you blew it with radical leftwing talking points instead of facts.
Now if Trump denounced Nazis at those statue marches then how can he be calling them nice?
This means you are the "some are not so nice"
And have become the hate group.

so youre saying white nationalists love Biden because he kneels to BLM.

White nationalists, like most democrats are not the most rational people. I suppose being racist is enough for them.

NINTCHDBPICT000603878445.jpg
LOL

Dumbfuck ...

White nationalists, like most democrats are not the most rational people. I suppose being racist is enough for them.

LOL

Dumbfuck ...

Yes, that's before he found out that president Trump is not a socialist, and America won't ever be a socialist nation under him.

He is a Biden voter, just like you, very similar indeed.

The rally was organized by Reichtard, the Biden voter.

Proud boys did not even attend the rally. Someone has been watching lots of CNN fake news again.

"Proud Boys was invited to attend but declined because of an unwillingness to be associated with explicit neo-Nazis."

Your ignorance knows no boundaries...

Their disavowals of bigotry are belied by their actions: rank-and-file Proud Boys and leaders regularly spout white nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists. They are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings like the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville. Indeed, former Proud Boys member Jason Kessler helped to organize the event, which brought together Klansmen, antisemites, Southern racists, and militias. Kessler was only “expelled” from the group after the violence and near-universal condemnation of the Charlottesville rally-goers.

LOL

Dumbfuck ...

OIP.jpg

Pelosi hailing Xi

Proud boys did not even attend the rally. Someone has been watching lots of CNN fake news again.

"Proud Boys was invited to attend but declined because of an unwillingness to be associated with explicit neo-Nazis."

Their disavowals of bigotry are belied by their actions: rank-and-file Proud Boys and leaders regularly spout white nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists. They are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings like the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville. Indeed, former Proud Boys member Jason Kessler helped to organize the event, which brought together Klansmen, antisemites, Southern racists, and militias. Kessler was only “expelled” from the group after the violence and near-universal condemnation of the Charlottesville rally-goers.

So... a former member is all you got.

Talk about couldn't care less of a damn. The founder said he is not interested, which part do you not understand?

Can someone show me where do I sign up?

Go and read the article, The Proud Boys did NOT organize Charlottesville, and they did not even attend. They said they wanted to distance themselves from the white supremacy movement.
^^^ more ignorance.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/proud-boys

Talk about couldn't care less of a damn. The founder said he is not interested, which part do you not understand?

The founder was interested. He knew about the Unite the Right rally in advance. He knew Proud Boys were involved. He did nothing to stop the rally, nothing to distance his Proud Boys from it, said nothing negative about it ....

.... until ....

.... a woman was murdered by a rightwingnut at the event. Then he kicked Kessler out and did everything he could to distance his Proud Boys from it.

Go and read the article, The Proud Boys did NOT organize Charlottesville, and they did not even attend. They said they wanted to distance themselves from the white supremacy movement.
^^^ more ignorance.

No need to repost the masterpiece of guilt by association again and again. They did not organize shit, the founder did not even attend and disavowed the whole event. Not that I care, as we know, there were good people on both sides. No, not the Biden voting white nationalists, nor the Biden voting Antifa members.

The founder was interested. He knew about the Unite the Right rally in advance. He knew Proud Boys were involved. He did nothing to stop the rally, nothing to distance his Proud Boys from it, said nothing negative about it ....

.... until ....

.... a woman was murdered by a rightwingnut at the event. Then he kicked Kessler out and did everything he could to distance his Proud Boys from it.

If he was not interested, why the hell did he not attend?

No one is interested in your guilt by association bullshit. Not even the idiotic white nationalists at the event were planning on killing anyone, Antifa arrived, chased someone in a car, and he hit a other car killing a person in an accident. Stop lying and spewing bullshit, it's all captured on a video.

When is Biden disavowing Antifa and BLM? Surely you are against the dozens of murders they have committed?

Forum List

Back