Prove conservatives wrong

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Ok Democrats here's your chance. Prove conservatives wrong by cleaning up San Francisco or Los Angeles or Portland or New York City. Turn any one of those cities into a place where people feel save, where people want to live, where businesses want to do business. Turn one of those cities into the gold mine they once were. Opportunity is knocking.

Ok Democrats here's your chance. Prove conservatives wrong by cleaning up San Francisco or Los Angeles or Portland or New York City. Turn any one of those cities into a place where people feel save, where people want to live, where businesses want to do business. Turn one of those cities into the gold mine they once were. Opportunity is knocking.
you stand a better chance of turning water into wine,,

I don't think there are any conservative any more. At least not among any Trumptards or any of our elected officials.

If Trumptards want to prove they are conservatives, they should voice their outrage at the total annihilation of Christian values by their Dear Leader. They should express their outrage at the Republicans' wild spending and contributions to our national debt. They should express their outrage at the KGB thug's war crimes and invasion of a sovereign nation.

In the meantime, they have NO business sitting in judgment of anyone.

If Trumptards want to prove they are conservatives, they should voice their outrage at the total annihilation of Christian values by their Dear Leader. They should express their outrage at the Republicans' wild spending and contributions to our national debt. They should express their outrage at the KGB thug's war crimes and invasion of a sovereign nation.

always telling other people what they should do,,

you did better at defending pedos,,

All Trump, all the time.

as much right as you do

Don't hold your breath.

Don't hold your breath.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

It almost seems as if people like you and G5000 would be perfectly fine falling into the Abyss as long as Trump and people who voted for him fell in first so you can have your "I TOLD YOU SO MOMENT" seconds before you are also swallowed whole by the demons.

Of the millions and millions who live there; you don't think any of them "want" to live there?

Why not clean up poverty and the murder rate in Red states?

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

It almost seems as if people like you and G5000 would be perfectly fine falling into the Abyss as long as Trump and people who voted for him fell in first so you can have your "I TOLD YOU SO MOMENT" seconds before you are also swallowed whole by the demons.
ROFLMAO.

That was what Trump was. He was the fuck it, if you do not pay attention to us we will just destroy everything president.

ROFLMAO.

That was what Trump was. He was the fuck it, if you do not pay attention to us we will just destroy everything president.

What did he destroy?

He did or tried to do what he said he was going to do.

Remember that mass exodus from California?

Surprise, surprise, surprise...

Forum List

Back