PSA: Freedom of Speech

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
6effe40de36f0f142913f85e3638d867.jpg

So quitcherbitchin.

I don't know how many times I have heard someone on this board whining about their right to free speech because someone dared to criticize what they said or led some type of boycott

Free speech does not mean there are no consequences for what you say

I don't know how many times I have heard someone on this board whining about their right to free speech because someone dared to criticize what they said or led some type of boycott

But no matter how many times it is laid out for those folks, 'willful ignorance' is their friend.

I'll be leaving in about ten minutes, will be interested in seeing if anybody disagreed but more importantly, why.

But no matter how many times it is laid out for those folks, 'willful ignorance' is their friend.

I'll be leaving in about ten minutes, will be interested in seeing if anybody disagreed but more importantly, why.

The kids on the right will object, of course, because this fact conflicts with their moronic meme about being "silenced" and the "PC" myth.

The kids on the right will object, of course, because this fact conflicts with their moronic meme about being "silenced" and the "PC" myth.

Well, so far no joy. Kind of amazed, actually.

And now, bed ten hours later than the norm. Hoo-boy, am I wiped. And work in less than six hours. :(

Do keep in mind though that sometimes those who don't like what they hear or see are the ones who are going to have to do the leaving which in my opinion is how it should be because they are the ones who have the problems with what is in front of them. If you are at a movie or a concert for example and you think that it bites, they most likely will not be stopped because of your feelings about them. All that you can do is leave and to me, when you resent enough what is in front of you, there is no better way to say so. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Last edited:

Forum List

Back