PSA: It's A Crime, Folks.

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
I know we all get pretty heated, when we debate here. But let us not get too hasty and post something regrettable.
I've noticed a troubling trend of suggestive posts as it pertains to assassination. Don't post it folks. It simply isn't worth the world of hurt, you will experience, if you get looked into.
Think before you post.

Last edited:
I expect a few people here will probably get a visit from the SS before this election is over.

Good luck with that. Crazies here think there is going to be a civil war and "race war". You can't stop this kind of stupidity.

Alright, let's try this again. All of you, go read the damn rules.

There are a bunch of problems here: Don't edit quotes. Don't make threats. Don't be mini-mods. Don't quote violations. Don't troll. And so on.

There are a bunch of problems here: Don't edit quotes. Don't make threats. Don't be mini-mods. Don't quote violations. Don't troll. And so on.

What if you decide what your rules are and end enforce them when they are rules and not when they aren't, regardless of when the mod or the poser are liberals or not?

That's my 2 cents

A bunch of problems??? I saw ONE problem. Another member made a death threat to a presidential candidate under MY NAME! If it was done under your name I have a feeling you wouldn't be taking it so lightly.

A bunch of problems??? I saw ONE problem. Another member made a death threat to a presidential candidate under MY NAME! If it was done under your name I have a feeling you wouldn't be taking it so lightly.

...and that has been dealt with.

But derailing the thread with 4 pages of posts discussing that rule violation is a problem, too. If you see a post that's clearly a violation, don't quote it, don't post about it, don't threaten the poster with being banned, or anything like that.

Just report them and move on to the topic at hand.

What if you decide what your rules are and end enforce them when they are rules and not when they aren't, regardless of when the mod or the poser are liberals or not?

That's my 2 cents

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I can see that it's not about the topic of this thread.

If you want to whine about moderation, do it via PM.

That's my 2 cents

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I can see that it's not about the topic of this thread.

Serious question. What if I report a rules violation, and the moderator decides it's not enforceable because rules aren't enforced for liberals? Repeated issue that I have had. How do I escalate that to someone who thinks the rules actually apply to liberals too?

But derailing the thread with 4 pages of posts discussing that rule violation is a problem, too. If you see a post that's clearly a violation, don't quote it, don't post about it, don't threaten the poster with being banned, or anything like that.

Doc, that's fine for most violations, I agree. But you should admit that this one was quite a bit more serious than just another minor violation. Threatening a presidential candidate's life is a crime and it was committed on this forum. The least you guys could have done is to respond to my PMs and inform me as to how it was dealt with. After all, the CRIME was committed under MY NAME. It may have been a joke to him (and you) but the FBI doesn't see it that way and I'M the one who may have to deal with the ramifications.

I DID, and you did not respond.

I know we all get pretty heated, when we debate here. But let us not get too hasty and post something regrettable.
I've noticed a troubling trend of suggestive posts as it pertains to assassination. Don't post it folks. It simply isn't worth the world of hurt, you will experience, if you get looked into.
Think before you post.
There's a lot of REALLY angry people here.

Think before you post.
There's a lot of REALLY angry people here.
You don't know the half of it.

Think before you post.

Words are not actions, bub. Americans are free to say things which are vile and idiotic. Most such blathering is pure empty rhetoric. So no thanks for the NoGoodBadThink thought and speech control tactics.

Doc, that's fine for most violations, I agree. But you should admit that this one was quite a bit more serious than just another minor violation. Threatening a presidential candidate's life is a crime and it was committed on this forum. The least you guys could have done is to respond to my PMs and inform me as to how it was dealt with. After all, the CRIME was committed under MY NAME. It may have been a joke to him (and you) but the FBI doesn't see it that way and I'M the one who may have to deal with the ramifications.

I DID, and you did not respond.

I'm moving this conversation to PM.

Let's try to get this thread back on topic, please.

That's my 2 cents

Serious question. What if I report a rules violation, and the moderator decides it's not enforceable because rules aren't enforced for liberals? Repeated issue that I have had. How do I escalate that to someone who thinks the rules actually apply to liberals too?

You think I'm liberal?

Forum List

Back