Psycho Clown Cortez Doesn’t Like GOP Reps Drinking from Water Fountains

No they are human beings, that walked hundreds of mile to get here, to get jobs and for asylum.
They left their point of origin without invitation, without legal authorization to enter the US.

They left with the full intention of violating existing US law to enter the country illegally, believing once across the border Democrats, who have shown they care more about illegals than American citizens, would help them to stay forever.

They came here intending to cross I to the US illegally...and did.

They came here believing their illegal presence would FORCE the country they invaded to care for them and feed them.
- Democrats have been more than happy to facilitate the illegal immigration, funded by seizing tax payer dollars and adding to the deficit to do so.

What they have done is Akin to a robber breaking into your house, declaring he wants to live there forever, and telling you to buy a different brand of bottled water because they don't like yours....

AOC can't tell the difference between a sink and a toilet...and claims people have no running water despite having indoor plumbing - sinks and toilets.

You can't fix 'stupid'...

You'd have to be very hard up to drink from the fountain if the toilet is dirty. And she said many fountains didn't work.

I can't even imagine how unsanitary this set up is.
I was infantry in Marines and defended my country. We had to survive in some miserable circumstances and put pills in canteens to drink nasty water. These people are common criminals living in good conditions. Fuck them.

They are not in the military.
You got that right. But I think if CIA and Special Forces train and arm them, we could send them back to overthrow corrupt regimes and drug lords.

So you just admitted it, give them training and guns, so they must not be criminals.

No they are human beings, that walked hundreds of mile to get here, to get jobs and for asylum.
They left their point of origin without invitation, without legal authorization to enter the US.

They left with the full intention of violating existing US law to enter the country illegally, believing once across the border Democrats, who have shown they care more about illegals than American citizens, would help them to stay forever.

They came here believing their illegal presence would FORCE the country they invaded to care for them and feed them.
- Democrats have been more than happy to facilitate the illegal immigration, funded by seizing tax payer dollars and adding to the deficit to do so.

What they have done is Akin to a robber breaking into your house, declaring he wants to live there forever, and telling you to buy a different brand of bottled water because they don't like yours....

I suspect so did your relatives and all the rest of you. The framers came here to get rich and start businesses using slaves and the poor.

So you just admitted it, give them training and guns, so they must not be criminals.
Just because you give someone guns and train them does not mean they are not criminals...or worse.

Barry ran guns to Mexican Drug Cartels, and he both gave weapons to terrorists and trained them as well...

I suspect so did your relatives and all the rest of you. The framers came here to get rich and start businesses using slaves and the poor.
Bwuhahaha

Unlike Warren, I AM Native American, snowflake. We have been fighting 'illegal immigration' since 1492.

:p

The framers were born here you uneducated dolt

AOC can't tell the difference between a sink and a toilet...and claims people have no running water despite having indoor plumbing - sinks and toilets.

You can't fix 'stupid'...

You'd have to be very hard up to drink from the fountain if the toilet is dirty. And she said many fountains didn't work.

I can't even imagine how unsanitary this set up is.
Lucky for you you don't have to imagine - you have AOC to tell you, even though the last time she tried she was busted for lying...

I'd believe her instead of the guards at the for profit prisons.

Of course you would. We wouldn't expect anything else.

You can't even make up stupid drivel like this.

Forum List

Back