Psychological Nervous Laugh?

You must have a low immune system.

Oh Penny needs to see this again I guess. Beaumont, you know the hospital system Penny. Look at all the BOOSTED people in the hospital with Covid. Look at the numbers in the ICU.

1647090170107.png

And that sound, folks, is Penelope running out the door, never to respond to this post.

It contradicts her assertion about the unvaccinated.

My daughter has refused the jabs, and so far, has not got sick.

Where I was recentLy living in the US, whole households who had been double vaxxed were going down with Covid,

How awful for you to end up in ICU. It must not have been the virus, was it?

Penny the vaccines make you MORE susceptible to getting Covid in the first place. What little protection they offer against serious disease is pretty much wiped out by the fact that the vaccines negatively affect the vaccinated immune systems.

And that's not TOUCHING heart attacks, sudden death, blood clots and etc.

Penny--look up "all cause mortality". You picked the wrong hound to go hunting with

Where I was recentLy living in the US, whole households who had been double vaxxed were going down with Covid,

I am unvaccinated and got Covid. I had maybe four days where I felt slightly unwell, never bad enough I couldn't get up and do things. It did not do favors for my very mild asthma, but two short-term scripts took care of that.

I now have natural immunity without all the business that might come with the shots--some of which they don't even know.

But see, I AM BAD because I didn't obey. Penny Jackboots loves nothing more than when people OBEY.

How do we know if she recently had covid, was she tested? Good for you, you got vaccinated.

You said "
was totally vaccinated, and ended up in the ICU."

I not going to guess what you had or have!!

VP Harris might have hyperthyroidism, but she doesn't exhibit anything else, it could be emotional. It certainty isn't anything she needs to consult with a doctor about, I'm sure she has 6 months check ups.

Yeah? She might very well be on the spectrum too. You just never know...

There could be myriad of reasons for her inappropriate laughter. Yes, inappropriate, because whether it is brought about by psychological or emotional or medical issues, it is inappropriate. I think you would agree she is certainly aware of her inappropriate laughter, yes? So riddle me this... why the hell doesn't she apologize for it? A simple, “I know it’s not funny. Sometimes, I laugh when I feel nervous. I apologize.” would suffice and I believe people would respect her for saying so.

How do we know if she recently had covid, was she tested? Good for you, you got vaccinated.

You said "

I not going to guess what you had.

Penny. People are double vaxxed and boosted and they are going INTO hospitals and into ICUs and on vents and dying.

It's just true.

You said "

I not going to guess what you had or have!!
But you did guess, or rather you repeated a well learned talking point. You said Mindful "must have a low immune system". Please explain this. You said it.

Yeah? She might very well be on the spectrum too. You just never know...

There could be myriad of reasons for her inappropriate laughter. Yes, inappropriate, because whether it is brought about by psychological or emotional or medical issues, it is inappropriate. I think you would agree she is certainly aware of her inappropriate laughter, yes? So riddle me this... why the hell doesn't she apologize for it? A simple, “I know it’s not funny. Sometimes, I laugh when I feel nervous. I apologize.” would suffice and I believe people would respect her for saying so.
She gets lab or twice a year. I'm sure she has the best medical care. Fox is worried about her laughter.

Forum List

Back