Psychological Nervous Laugh?

It doesn't mean she [Kamala “The Whore” Harris] is stupid, she might be one of the smartest people on the planet.
EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

You probably know the feeling: You’re in a tense situation and you suddenly feel an insanely powerful urge to laugh.

Don’t worry, you’re not crazy for doing this — it’s a phenomenon called nervous laughter.

Nervous laughter is called an incongruous emotion. This means that you experience an emotion when the situation doesn’t necessarily call for it.

Nervous laughter happens for a number of reasons. Some research suggests that your body uses this sort of mechanism to regulate emotion. Other research has found that nervous laughter may be a defense mechanism against emotions that may make us feel weak or vulnerable.

VP Harris might have hyperthyroidism, but she doesn't exhibit anything else, it could be emotional. It certainty isn't anything she needs to consult with a doctor about, I'm sure she has 6 months check ups.

Fox news is always concerned about her laugh.
No, its the nervousness that bothers people

she is not confident in herself

harris is in over her head and she knows it

It was a sick thing for Penelope to say

whats next, concentration camps?

In Penelope's mind, people have life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness only if Penny thinks they should, see. These are not right granted by God, and thus inalienable. Penny decides who is good or bad. And the bad people can just die a miserable death at home.

You probably know the feeling: You’re in a tense situation and you suddenly feel an insanely powerful urge to laugh.

Don’t worry, you’re not crazy for doing this — it’s a phenomenon called nervous laughter.

Nervous laughter is called an incongruous emotion. This means that you experience an emotion when the situation doesn’t necessarily call for it.

Nervous laughter happens for a number of reasons. Some research suggests that your body uses this sort of mechanism to regulate emotion. Other research has found that nervous laughter may be a defense mechanism against emotions that may make us feel weak or vulnerable.

VP Harris might have hyperthyroidism, but she doesn't exhibit anything else, it could be emotional. It certainty isn't anything she needs to consult with a doctor about, I'm sure she has 6 months check ups.

Oh for fucks sake. You loons would have screaming aneurysms if someone on the right had did the same. If there was an Olympic event for mental gymnastics, you people would dominate.

We all know what nervous laughter is. The Vice President of the United States should be qualified and competent enough tthat she is above that.

Next time, I hope the Democrats pick someone based on their abilities and qualifications rather than race.

The odds are, she is as she is taught and from her life experiences.
She was born to professional, educated parents who provided her with a fine education and a comfortable upbringing, and she likely gained by affirmative action policies on top of that. That she is such a doofus speaks to the fact that she just isn’t very smart.

It was a sick thing for Penelope to say

whats next, concentration camps?
Honestly? I am beginning to think we need camps for deprogramming those who are completely indoctrinated, much like Penelope. How far are we from the point where allowing them to run around in public spouting their bullshit will get them killed? They believe they are the majority and that some misplaced moral superiority will protect them, but this is just not true. The anger is getting pretty intense as more and more people wake up to the truth. I have recent experience with someone saying something in public as stupid and inflammatory as................

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

She was lucky she only lost her job. Someone else might have punched her.

No, its the nervousness that bothers people

she is not confident in herself

harris is in over her head and she knows it
I did vote for the lady who was the chief of police in Florida, Val Demmings, but I ended up voting for Biden/Harris ticket. She would make a great Senator.

Honestly? I am beginning to think we need camps for deprogramming those who are completely indoctrinated, much like Penelope. How far are we from the point where allowing them to run around in public spouting their bullshit will get them killed? They believe they are the majority and that some misplaced moral superiority will protect them, but this is just not true. The anger is getting pretty intense as more and more people wake up to the truth. I have recent experience with someone saying something in public as stupid and inflammatory as................

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

She was lucky she only lost her job. Someone else might have punched her.
I stand by that quote and I mean it.

Forum List

Back