Psychological Nervous Laugh?

An impossible dream. :boohoo:

It’s expletives only, in this place. :whip:

The irony of the question posed here ("why not disagree?") is that I WOULD just disagree with the poster who posed the question. But to the OP--again--she wished a miserable home death on millions of people because they disagree with HER. I have asked her if she stands by that still and no disavowal.

So *shrug*

You probably know the feeling: You’re in a tense situation and you suddenly feel an insanely powerful urge to laugh.

Don’t worry, you’re not crazy for doing this — it’s a phenomenon called nervous laughter.

Nervous laughter is called an incongruous emotion. This means that you experience an emotion when the situation doesn’t necessarily call for it.

Nervous laughter happens for a number of reasons. Some research suggests that your body uses this sort of mechanism to regulate emotion. Other research has found that nervous laughter may be a defense mechanism against emotions that may make us feel weak or vulnerable.

VP Harris might have hyperthyroidism, but she doesn't exhibit anything else, it could be emotional. It certainty isn't anything she needs to consult with a doctor about, I'm sure she has 6 months check ups.

Fox news is always concerned about her laugh.
More of a disturbing cackle, really.

Coming from the land of the free.

By the people, for the people.

No more totalitarianism. :death:

She is too thick to understand. However, that does not make thick people any less dangerous. We know that all too well from history. People like Penny are cogs in the machine, but the machine is happy to have them, whether they know they are cogs or not.

I stand by that quote, unvaccinated shouldn't go to the hospital. Unvaccinated should die at home.

Penny I could die of Covid next week and I would still be in better shape than you, because as much as I have sounded the alarm on these horrid vaccines, I do not wish anyone to die of them. I certainly don't wish anyone get sick and not get medical care.

The soul you are decimating is your own. And you are stuck with that misery, God help you. I am not.

What do you think Kamala is guilty of?
knowledge of a theft of an election
While has state AG in California ensured those who had completed their served time in prison could not leave prison because they were cheap labor.
Smoking pot while incarcerating thousands of minorities for doing the same exact thing.
Incompetency knowing she can't do the job

I stand by that quote, unvaccinated shouldn't go to the hospital. Unvaccinated should die at home.
and vaccinated people shouldn't be infecting the unvaccinated maybe we should lock up all vaccinated people for the safety and welfare of those who are too intelligent to fall in line lockstep with idiots

You probably know the feeling: You’re in a tense situation and you suddenly feel an insanely powerful urge to laugh.

Don’t worry, you’re not crazy for doing this — it’s a phenomenon called nervous laughter.

Nervous laughter is called an incongruous emotion. This means that you experience an emotion when the situation doesn’t necessarily call for it.

Nervous laughter happens for a number of reasons. Some research suggests that your body uses this sort of mechanism to regulate emotion. Other research has found that nervous laughter may be a defense mechanism against emotions that may make us feel weak or vulnerable.

VP Harris might have hyperthyroidism, but she doesn't exhibit anything else, it could be emotional. It certainty isn't anything she needs to consult with a doctor about, I'm sure she has 6 months check ups.

Fox news is always concerned about her laugh.

The cackling is disconcerting and usually occurs at the worst possible time

Forum List

Back