Psychotic Black Woman Employed As A Nurse Calls For Killing White Male Children

You are fine with her getting away with murder, then. Noted.

You're delusional enough to think she murdered someone. Noted.
No...I am simply aware that, considering her profession and her mental instability, she easily could have done so.

Tell me about the getting away with murder part. Do you really believe that, or, like most right wingers, just enjoy lying?

The woman is mentally unbalanced, overflowing with hatred, and openly calls for infanticide. She works in a job with ample access to the very infants she advocates killing. Therefore, any such deaths should be investigated, because she is evil on the same level as a concentration camp guard.

Are you this dense, or do you also support infanticide? Maybe YOU should be investigated...

Last edited:
minimum the state medical board should yank her license

then look at her past record for mysterious deaths of children

in her care

Ho is that much different than the crap you post here about blacks?
the HUGE difference is that the numbers CLEARLY show she is wrong--and we are stating facts
SHE is a racist--not the whites stating facts
it is the blacks that are breeding criminals/killers/rapists at MUCH higher rates than whites.....
this cannot be denied or twisted since I've documented and linked the numbers many times--so don't even try--you will look like a fool if you do

Every one of you crackers who says blacks should be mistreated is exactly as stupid as her.
No. But medical professionals who want their patients killed are as stupid as her.

The OP wants communists killed and applauds Hitler and Pinochet for doing so.

Is he as stupid as her?

Do you think Nazis and Fascists should be killed?

She's under investigation and been removed from patient care.

Her career is over. Now she has something to talk about.

I think she`s an idiot to think that all white kids are going to grow up to be an NRA member
You mean to take gun safety classes?
Adam Lanza learned gun safety at home from his mother before killing her and a classroom full of second graders.

His mother didn't learn gun safety because she left her guns unlocked in a home shared by a diagnosed with mental illness.
Lanza`s mother may indeed have learned about gun safety in the home but there`s no requirement to follow said rules. They are only suggestions.

On most US college campuses this retard would be celebrated.

Sad but true.

Forum List

Back