DeSantis Supports Florida's New School Curriculum That Calls Slavery a 'Benefit' for Black Americans

Im not sure where they are going with this edited history shit. One of our nutty parties wants patriotic history taught in the UK.
But it is not worth a spit if it is covering up dark deeds.
If your history needs covering up its not worth celebrating.

Have you been to a plantation that had slaves on it?
They learned farming. They learned how to deal with trees. They learned how to handle livestock. Slavery was not a zero sum game. Some of the slaves left with actual ability to earn livings. Actually in Florida, a pair of blacks in the book field came up with the blacks got benefits idea. Thank god for those blacks.
You ignorant, arrogant, racist POS they knew farming and about trees before they got here. They knew about livestock before they got here, mofos like you are so ignorant it's a disgrace.

Im not sure where they are going with this edited history shit. One of our nutty parties wants patriotic history taught in the UK.
But it is not worth a spit if it is covering up dark deeds.
If your history needs covering up its not worth celebrating.
which party?

It's amazing how a white boy can tell a black man what he has or hasn't experienced 🤔. I came up at the back end of Jim Crow are you going to tell me life was great for black folks during that time. You must think I am Bootlicking Donald's, I wish arrogant white folks like you could experience those days.
I didn't in any way even HINT that life was good for black people under Jim Crow. But then reading comprehension is apparently not a strong suit of extreme leftists. Jim Crow ended 60 years ago and you yourself have bragged numerous times how successful and prosperous you have been. If you descended from slaves and your ancestors hadn't been dragged to America however cruelly, unjustly, indefensibly, the odds you would never have had opportunity for that success and prosperity are astronomical.

Again as Walter Williams put it: "Slavery was the worst thing ever to happen to his ancestors, but the best thing ever to happen to him. Why? Because instead of growing up in Guinea-Bissau, Angola, Senegal, Mali, or the Democratic Republic of Congo, he enjoyed the opportunities, wealth, health, security, and freedom of the United States."

Now the race baiters can try to dispute that until the cows come home, and won't be able to make a case to make it untrue however politically incorrect it is.

Last edited:
I didn't in any way even HINT that life was good for black people under Jim Crow. But then reading comprehension is apparently not a strong suit of extreme leftists. Jim Crow ended 60 years ago and you yourself have bragged numerous times how successful and prosperous you have been. If you descended from slaves and your ancestors hadn't been dragged to America however cruelly, unjustly, indefensibly, the odds you would never have had opportunity for that success and prosperity are astronomical.

Again as Walter Williams put it: "Slavery was the worst thing ever to happen to his ancestors, but the best thing ever to happen to him. Why? Because instead of growing up in Guinea-Bissau, Angola, Senegal, Mali, or the Democratic Republic of Congo, he enjoyed the opportunities, wealth, health, security, and freedom of the United States."

Now the race baiters can try to dispute that until the cows come home, and won't be able to make a case to make it untrue however politically incorrect it is.
The problem is Walter Williams is an idiot. Without the atrocity of slavery to decimate black African cultures and without black African slaves here to prop up the American economy and work force who knows what either America or Africa would be today?

The logic Walter Williams is selling you dipshits is one where you're grateful to your kidnapper because after your kidnapping your mother killed herself and your father drank himself in to a permanent stupor and who wants to be raised in that environment? Am I right? :dunno: :laugh:

Last edited:
The problem is Walter Williams is an idiot. Without the atrocity of slavery to decimate black African cultures and without black African slaves here to prop up the American economy and work force who knows what either America or Africa would be today?
Sorry. I don't think Walter Williams is the idiot.

In the history everyone should remember that it wasn't Americans bringing slaves to America but it was England, Portugal, France, the Netherlands et al. when America was still a British colony. It was England, not the Americans, that made slavery prominent in the New World.

The Founding Fathers were unable to abolish slavery with the Constitution--they would have if they could but all the colonies would not agree to that. So they did the next best thing, once the Constitution was ratified, by making it illegal to bring in any new slaves which was the beginning of the end for the international slave trade.

Not excusing racism by anybody in America, but racism persists in the E.U. and black people there mostly have fewer constitutional protections than what the USA now offers. It is ironic that the two largest slave traffickers to the USA, i.e. the U.K. and Portugal, now have the lowest amount of harmful racism in the EU. Also ironically, Finland rated the most racist of E.U. nations is always listed among the top five best countries to live in world wide.

Last edited:
In the history everyone should remember that it wasn't Americans bringing slaves to America but it was England, Portugal, France, the Netherlands et al. when America was still a British colony. It was England, not the Americans, that made slavery prominent in the New World.

The Founding Fathers were unable to abolish slavery with the Constitution--they would have if they could but all the colonies would not agree to that. So they did the next best thing, once the Constitution was ratified, by making it illegal to bring in any new slaves which was the beginning of the end for the international slave trade.

Not excusing racism by anybody in America, but racism persists in the E.U. and black people there mostly have fewer constitutional protections than what the USA now offers. It is ironic that the two largest slave traffickers to the USA, the U.K. and Portugal, now have the lowest amount of harmful racism in the EU. Also ironically, Finland rated the most racist of E.U. nations is always listed among the top five best countries to live in world wide.

All ending the international slave trade did was protect the growing local one. Only about 500,000 slaves ever made it to America from the transatlantic slave route yet there were nearly 5 million slaves in the South at the start of the Civil War. Historical context doesn't end where you emotionally want it to you Simp.

All ending the international slave trade did was protect the growing local one. Only about 500,000 slaves ever made it to America from the transatlantic slave route yet there were nearly 5 million slaves in the South at the start of the Civil War. Historical context doesn't end where you emotionally want it to you Simp.
IF ONLY ADAM HAD NOT EATEN THE APPLE

You still haven't taken that remedial reading comprehension course have you. A pity.

You don't know what opportunities I would have had, black folks in America are not the only successful black folks in the world. Walter Williams is a boot licking coon, who gives a damn what he thinks. Tell you what be a slave for 10yrs and then come back and tell me all the great opportunities it gave you.

Forum List

Back