Public breast feeding

Should we allow breast feeding in public?

• Heck yeah, I love all breasts

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 37 62.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Heck no, I hate all breasts

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
I'm not a dude. I simply recognize an exhibitionist when I see one. If the women who breastfeed in public had honest integrity they'd be pole dancers in a strip club.

if you are a gal and have had problems with somebody breastfeeding then you have even much more serious issues. which the story you've provided kind of proves :rolleyes:

however, I think you are just trolling

Yo---women aren't thrilled with watching other women breastfeeding.

I'm not a dude. I simply recognize an exhibitionist when I see one. If the women who breastfeed in public had honest integrity they'd be pole dancers in a strip club.

if you are a gal and have had problems with somebody breastfeeding then you have even much more serious issues. which the story you've provided kind of proves :rolleyes:

If they do not have a husband and a baby themselves and approach a spinsterish age - they don't, true :lol:

If they do not have a husband and a baby themselves and approach a spinsterish age - they don't, true :lol:

Tell me more. I just love it when people make up stories about me!

Tell me more. I just love it when people make up stories about me!

I don't have to - you've been psychologically exhibitionist yourself, if you told the truth.

but I repeat - I think you are just trolling on the issue

The most amazing is that actually something which is totally pro-baby and pro-family is viewed by some as the woman's right/need to exhibit herself/ woman's drive whatever.
....Breastfeeding also is a new fashionable thing among the American educated mom's and don't you dare to advise them not to feed the baby on the slightest demand.

First off - this isn't going topless or braless so it isn't a women's lib or sex thing.
As you rightly say; it's a pro baby and pro family thing.

It's a good fashion. Breast feeding helps create a strong bond between mother and baby as well as assisting in the development of the baby's immune system.

Indonesia is a mainly Muslim country and Muslims are supposed to be all uptight about women's bodies but breast feeding in public is normal here. I noticed a lady in a shopping centre yesterday as I sat down for my sweet and sour chicken.
No one blinked an eyelid and no one said a word about it.
It's so common, normal and natural for a lady to take care of her baby, no one cares.

This is why the attitude gets me so much. There is nothing dirty about this so why do so many people shout out against it?

Did you go over and ask if you could have a few squirts to put on your chicken?

I think modesty can be a good thing. Society may be disrupted negatively by seing naked boobs, buttcheeks, man moobs, naked bodies, naked old bodies, et cetera. Sometimes what is seen cannot be unseen.

Modesty, sexual restraint and so on are fine but this is feeding a baby, not screwing in the street.

If the natural feeding is veiled by some sort of covering, it's alright imho.

What if the screwing in the street were veiled by some sort of covering?

There are discrete places to breastfeed a baby. And there are bottles to feed a baby conveniently and openly. I believe most families can afford at least a few for such occasions. If not, perhaps they might not afford private clubs among other places...

Besides, we do have modern conveniences and have had them for quite sometime. Please see: http://www.babybottle-museum.co.uk/intro.htm

Last edited:
I can already picture packs of young teenage boys staking out these women like hyenas staking out obese Ethiopians.

They want to see the boob. It's mystifying and glorious to them at that age.

I fully concur.

The stupid teenage boys should get the fuck out of the way when 65 year old seniors arrive to look at the boobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For fucks sake.

I can already picture packs of young teenage boys staking out these women like hyenas staking out obese Ethiopians.

I fully concur.

The stupid teenage boys should get the fuck out of the way when 65 year old seniors arrive to look at the boobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For fucks sake.

:lol:

I fully concur.

For fucks sake.

Nothing beats a gang of cholos or bikers. Especially after a few beers. It's close to being entertaining.

Maybe the ones still breastfeeding kids over age 3 are not doing it for the kid...they are doing it because having their boob sucked is a turn on?
I dunno. Just askin'.

Is it normal to feel aroused when I'm breastfeeding? | BabyCenter

Possibly, but there are some people who think it will give that little one a leg up in the world.

I don't think the little one minds one bit where it's fed. Sweet innocence of youth.

She's not a member of the club and is making demands? As a guest she follows the rules or leaves. There is no special permission to disturb the people who paid for their membership.

Women who have a desire to breastfeed in public are frustrated strippers. Be honest get paid for flashing your tits.

Bull, if the private club is REQUIRED to have restrooms it bull that a child is not allowed to be fed.

Holy crap, who possibly can defend this?

Yes, there are private property rights, but denying a baby the ultimate right to be fed IS NOT ONE.

Forum List

Back