Public breast feeding

Should we allow breast feeding in public?

• Heck yeah, I love all breasts

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 37 62.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Heck no, I hate all breasts

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
When did the expectation of a modicum of modesty become a "phobia"?

I guess you're one of them Puritans too. Join the club.

Yup. Guess I am.
Nothing grosses me out more than to see a 6 year old kid climbing on mommys lap, digging out a sagging tit and start to suck. And I damn sure wouldn't want my kid seeing it either.

The vast majority of women stop breastfeeding before age 6.

6? Any kid still sucking the tit at 6 will be a buck-toothed pervert.

Try 3. :doubt:

No one said they "should" just that they DO. Most likely because its good for business.

Maybe if your business is catering to breast feeding women.

I can count on 3 fingers the number of women who have asked me to use the rest room as a milking stall since I've been in business and 2 of them were employees who wanted to milk themselves so as to take the boob juice home. So I won't be wasting any money on milking stalls.

You make your employees ask permission to perform a legal activity in the bathroom?

Do you have pee stalls? After all, your employees could make it so they don't pee during working hours.

funny-celebrity-pictures-veronica-belmont.gif

There you go, she can breast feed anytime WITHOUT covering her breasts.

I just wanted to emphasize my previous point.

I'm amazed at this prudish attitude.
Really, this isn't a public sex act or anything dirty, just a woman looking after her baby.

How come you guys are so uptight about it?

this uptight, prudish attitude and hypocritical view has only become the norm in the past 40 or years, i recall many times as a kid seeing a woman breast feed her baby in public..., is a church considered public ?? that is where i saw most babies being breast fed as a child......, but, that was about 70 years ago ! :up:

The most amazing is that actually something which is totally pro-baby and pro-family is viewed by some as the woman's right/need to exhibit herself/ woman's drive whatever.
Plus a lot of the young people haven't seen that since here, in the US for many years formula was the way to bring up the baby.

There is also one caveat to all of this which the majority does not realize. 70 or even 20 years ago pediatricians recommended to feed the baby at certain times and a certain amount of milk per feeding( if at home one was just weighing the baby before and after the feeding), gradually increasing the amount and increasing the time span between the feedings, which made nurturing the baby close to feeding anybody, just more frequently.
Nowadays the absolutely crazy recommendation on the pediatrician's part is to feed the baby whenever she wants and the amount she chooses to, so some babies are almost constantly sucking the breasts - some women feed their children up to 12-15 times per day, which means that the baby is crying from hunger every hour. This idiocy made the necessity of the breastfeeding almost constant.
Obviously, some mom's are more reasonable than others and feed the babies more or less like their mothers and grandmothers did, but some are so overwhelmed with this issue that everything circulate around it.
Breastfeeding also is a new fashionable thing among the American educated mom's and don't you dare to advise them not to feed the baby on the slightest demand.

[
Nowadays the absolutely crazy recommendation on the pediatrician's part is to feed the baby whenever she wants and the amount she chooses to, so some babies are almost constantly sucking the breasts -.

They also recommend that the milk be shaken not stirred.

funny-celebrity-pictures-veronica-belmont.gif

The most amazing is that actually something which is totally pro-baby and pro-family is viewed by some as the woman's right/need to exhibit herself/ woman's drive whatever.
....Breastfeeding also is a new fashionable thing among the American educated mom's and don't you dare to advise them not to feed the baby on the slightest demand.

First off - this isn't going topless or braless so it isn't a women's lib or sex thing.
As you rightly say; it's a pro baby and pro family thing.

It's a good fashion. Breast feeding helps create a strong bond between mother and baby as well as assisting in the development of the baby's immune system.

Indonesia is a mainly Muslim country and Muslims are supposed to be all uptight about women's bodies but breast feeding in public is normal here. I noticed a lady in a shopping centre yesterday as I sat down for my sweet and sour chicken.
No one blinked an eyelid and no one said a word about it.
It's so common, normal and natural for a lady to take care of her baby, no one cares.

This is why the attitude gets me so much. There is nothing dirty about this so why do so many people shout out against it?

I think modesty can be a good thing. Society may be disrupted negatively by seing naked boobs, buttcheeks, man moobs, naked bodies, naked old bodies, et cetera. Sometimes what is seen cannot be unseen.

I think modesty can be a good thing. Society may be disrupted negatively by seing naked boobs, buttcheeks, man moobs, naked bodies, naked old bodies, et cetera. Sometimes what is seen cannot be unseen.

Modesty, sexual restraint and so on are fine but this is feeding a baby, not screwing in the street.

Modesty, sexual restraint and so on are fine but this is feeding a baby, not screwing in the street.

If the natural feeding is veiled by some sort of covering, it's alright imho.

I can already picture packs of young teenage boys staking out these women like hyenas staking out obese Ethiopians.

They want to see the boob. It's mystifying and glorious to them at that age.

Last edited:
I have seen many mothers breast feed their children that were babies as well as 5 to 6 years old. That's what I mainly have a gripe about. I don't care if they wanna breast feed their kid at even 8 years old. I just don't wanna see it.

Feeding the baby has nothing to do with modesty, naked boobs and all other descriptions of perversions.

Forum List

Back