Public breast feeding

Should we allow breast feeding in public?

• Heck yeah, I love all breasts

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 37 62.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Heck no, I hate all breasts

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
Its amazing how repressed and neurotic some Americans are but the answer is really quite simple:

If one does not want to see, as is stated here, one does not have to look.

Interesting that this seems to be one more woman-related question that the right wants to control while the left feels feeding our young is a natural thing to do.

Oh, please, stop this shitty politics. The rightr to feed the baby has nothing to do with being left or right.
It is just common sense - when a baby is hungry, the baby is going to scream until she is being fed. So it is not only natural it is simply logical that in order to make everybody's ears rest one should just feed the baby.
It is a normal physiological issue.

The stupid "offended" here clearly have not had kids yet or were formula-feeding them - so they are oblivious. Some have weird complexes, probably connected to their own isolation from the woman's breasts, otherwise they won't insist that they need to look as a mother is breasfeeding the baby and get thrilled with it :cuckoo:

but it is no more right vs left issue as is the lenght of the woman's skirt :lol:

It's an issues of manners in a public place. If what you are doing is potentially offensive to others, you should do it in a less obtrusive manner.

I can breast feed where I want......but don't you dare let me catch you watching me

Yes, it is an issue of manners, but not on the side of breastfeeding woman, but on the side of somebody who can not resist himself and "not to look" :lol:

it is also an issue of plain stupidity - if somebody does not understand they usually get "offended".

And to assume that a woman would prefer to breastfeed in public vs in private is a sign of a pure perversion in one's mind. There sometimes are situations when you need to breastfeed NOW and there are no special private places and no blankets
Obviously, the more prepared mom can just have a pumped before milk in a bottle, but as the public differs inthe level of intelligence, so do the mothers

Last edited:
it is as natural as eating food, yet, this country seems to have a phobia about breastfeeding in public.

should it be done? should it be done and covered with a blanket?

Country Club Snubs Breastfeeding MomA Belgian mother and her diplomat husband were thrown out of a posh country club after she breastfed at the table, according to a story published Sunday in the New York Post.

More on Yahoo! Shine: Kate Middleton Breastfeeding Portrait Causes Controversy, Naturally

Tom Neijens, 36, the first secretary of the Belgium Mission to the U.N., and his wife, Roseline Remans, 34, had stopped by the Metropolis Country Club in White Plains recently to eat lunch. Although they weren’t members, they were seated on the terrace along with other diners.

More on Yahoo! Danish Mothers Hold Public Breastfeeding Protest

Remans reportedly began to inconspicuously breastfeed her daughter Luka at the table when a female supervisor approached and asked her to leave. “She said, ‘Please leave immediately, you are disturbing the members,'" Neijens told the New York Post.

Yahoo! Shine - Women's Lifestyle | Healthy Living and Fashion Blogs
Well if women want to hang their tits out in public, why does that have to be limited to having a baby sucking on it? Why not just let women hang their tits out whenever they feel like it. Why this limitation?

nipples--if you see a nipple you steal her magic powers. It's true.

Oh, please, stop this shitty politics. The rightr to feed the baby has nothing to do with being left or right.
It is just common sense - when a baby is hungry, the baby is going to scream until she is being fed. So it is not only natural it is simply logical that in order to make everybody's ears rest one should just feed the baby.

The stupid "offended" here clearly have not had kids yet or were formula-feeding them - so they are oblivious. Some have weird complexes, probably connected to their own isolation from the woman's breasts, otherwise they won't insist that they need to look as a mother is breasfeeding the baby and get thrilled with it :cuckoo:

but it is no more right vs left issue as is the lenght of the woman's skirt :lol:

It's an issues of manners in a public place. If what you are doing is potentially offensive to others, you should do it in a less obtrusive manner.

I can breast feed where I want......but don't you dare let me catch you watching me

Yes, it is an issue of manners, but not on the side of breastfeeding woman, but on the side of somebody who can not resist himself and "not to look" :lol:

it is also an issue of plain stupidity - if somebody does not understand they usually get "offended".

And to assume that a woman would prefer to breastfeed in public vs in private is a sign of a pure perversion in one's mind. There sometimes are situations when you need to breastfeed NOW and there are no special private places and no blankets
Obviously, the more prepared mom can just have a pumped before milk in a bottle, but as the public differs inthe level of intelligence, so do the mothers

First off......Restaurants and infants don't mix

Second, if your child starts screaming and fussing in a public place, you should remove the child so as not to disturb others. This includes restaurants and movie theaters

Learn how to read, Sigmund. No one said that they " can not resist himself and not to look". Quit making up shit to argue about.

As long as the woma isn't simply whipping out her boobs to feed her kid in public, I don't care.

Using a little common sense and showing respect for the others in area who don't want to see it by using a towel, blanket, wrap, is just fine.

Not like the case where the woman simply took her t-shirt off and let the kid latch onto her nipples in public.

Last edited:
As long as the woma is simply whipping out her boobs to feed her kid in public, I don't care.

Using a little common sense and showing respect for the others in area who don't want to see it by using a towel, blanket, wrap, is just fine.

Not like the case where the woman simply took her t-shirt off and let the kid latch onto her nipples in public.

oh Shroom--you're just a silly Puritan. :lmao:

If done discreetly, yes. If the mother just pulls out a tit without caring what others have to see, no.
Once it is considered "ok", then that means kids that are 5 and 6 years old or even older can grab a boob and suck on it in public. Speaking for myself, if I am eating dinner or lunch or even at the park, I don't want to see it. If I know the woman is feeding her baby and has a blanket over the breast..then fine. No problem. But opening this up is a slippery slope because some mothers breast feed kids that should have been weaned LONG ago.

If done discreetly, yes. If the mother just pulls out a tit without caring what others have to see, no.
Once it is considered "ok", then that means kids that are 5 and 6 years old or even older can grab a boob and suck on it in public. Speaking for myself, if I am eating dinner or lunch or even at the park, I don't want to see it. If I know the woman is feeding her baby and has a blanket over the breast..then fine. No problem. But opening this up is a slippery slope because some mothers breast feed kids that should have been weaned LONG ago.

I guess you're one of them Puritans too. Join the club.

oh please....spare me the feeding tit!

no need to make a dog and pony show out of it!

feed your child, be discreet and move on LOL!

funny-celebrity-pictures-veronica-belmont.gif

Well it shouldn't be a problem as long as the woman is attractive, but it should be illegal for National Geographic breast feeding, if the tits are firm and she looks nice ......... its ok.

I guess you're one of them Puritans too. Join the club.

Yup. Guess I am.
Nothing grosses me out more than to see a 6 year old kid climbing on mommys lap, digging out a sagging tit and start to suck. And I damn sure wouldn't want my kid seeing it either.

it is as natural as eating food, yet, this country seems to have a phobia about breastfeeding in public.

should it be done? should it be done and covered with a blanket?

Country Club Snubs Breastfeeding MomA Belgian mother and her diplomat husband were thrown out of a posh country club after she breastfed at the table, according to a story published Sunday in the New York Post.

More on Yahoo! Shine: Kate Middleton Breastfeeding Portrait Causes Controversy, Naturally

Tom Neijens, 36, the first secretary of the Belgium Mission to the U.N., and his wife, Roseline Remans, 34, had stopped by the Metropolis Country Club in White Plains recently to eat lunch. Although they weren’t members, they were seated on the terrace along with other diners.

More on Yahoo! Danish Mothers Hold Public Breastfeeding Protest

Remans reportedly began to inconspicuously breastfeed her daughter Luka at the table when a female supervisor approached and asked her to leave. “She said, ‘Please leave immediately, you are disturbing the members,'" Neijens told the New York Post.

Yahoo! Shine - Women's Lifestyle | Healthy Living and Fashion Blogs

In case you haven't noticed, this country has a phobia about sexuality. Because of that, many people find breastfeeding a disturbing sexual act or they link it to sexuality and therefore believe it should not be done in public.

Forum List

Back