Public breast feeding

Should we allow breast feeding in public?

• Heck yeah, I love all breasts

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 37 62.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Heck no, I hate all breasts

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
I think modesty can be a good thing. Society may be disrupted negatively by seing naked boobs, buttcheeks, man moobs, naked bodies, naked old bodies, et cetera. Sometimes what is seen cannot be unseen.

Feeding the baby has nothing to do with modesty, naked boobs and all other descriptions of perversions.

It does if it ain't covered.
826458.png

I have seen many mothers breast feed their children that were babies as well as 5 to 6 years old. That's what I mainly have a gripe about. I don't care if they wanna breast feed their kid at even 8 years old. I just don't wanna see it.

Now, that is ridiculous . There is absolutely no need to breastfeed the baby beyond 1 year of age. And after 5-6 months you can feed the baby something else not necessarily breast milk if outside the home.

Common sense should be present on both sides.

I think modesty can be a good thing. Society may be disrupted negatively by seing naked boobs, buttcheeks, man moobs, naked bodies, naked old bodies, et cetera. Sometimes what is seen cannot be unseen.

Feeding the baby has nothing to do with modesty, naked boobs and all other descriptions of perversions.

It does if it ain't covered.
826458.png

No, it does not.
It is just feeding the baby.
If you don't like the view - look the other way.

I have seen many mothers breast feed their children that were babies as well as 5 to 6 years old. That's what I mainly have a gripe about. I don't care if they wanna breast feed their kid at even 8 years old. I just don't wanna see it.

Puritan

I can already picture packs of young teenage boys staking out these women like hyenas staking out obese Ethiopians.

When I walked out on a woman who chose to breast feed in my office she couldn't do anything about the method I chose to comply with the law. She got an attorney who threatened to have a feed-in with women sitting in the parking lot all breast feeding infants. I told this attorney that I would welcome the publicity and advertise the Great American Tit Out with dozens of women hanging their tits out for viewing.
I'd have free hot dogs. My plan was to advertise by flyers at the local bars.

Needless to say the plan to intimidate me was abandoned.

The most amazing is that actually something which is totally pro-baby and pro-family is viewed by some as the woman's right/need to exhibit herself/ woman's drive whatever.
....Breastfeeding also is a new fashionable thing among the American educated mom's and don't you dare to advise them not to feed the baby on the slightest demand.

First off - this isn't going topless or braless so it isn't a women's lib or sex thing.
As you rightly say; it's a pro baby and pro family thing.

It's a good fashion. Breast feeding helps create a strong bond between mother and baby as well as assisting in the development of the baby's immune system.

Indonesia is a mainly Muslim country and Muslims are supposed to be all uptight about women's bodies but breast feeding in public is normal here. I noticed a lady in a shopping centre yesterday as I sat down for my sweet and sour chicken.
No one blinked an eyelid and no one said a word about it.
It's so common, normal and natural for a lady to take care of her baby, no one cares.

This is why the attitude gets me so much. There is nothing dirty about this so why do so many people shout out against it?

I agree. The reason many people are shouting against - they are not used to.

No, it does not.

If I like walking with a cool breeze between my loins, can I just tell 'em to look away?
lol.gif

Now, that is ridiculous. There is absolutely no need to breastfeed the baby beyond 1 year of age.

I know NFL players who disagree. :razz::tongue:

well, I once knew a guy who had a girlfriend preparing him pancakes with her breast milk and he was bragging about it :eek:

Hot damn. WOAH.

No, it does not.

If I like walking with a cool breeze between my loins, can I just tell 'em to look away?
lol.gif

no, you can't.

Yeah huh. It's just walking. And it helps the economy. :razz:

It's a pro exhibitionist thing with a passable excuse. It's Sharon Stone spreading her legs. "You noticed I left my panties home? Shame on you for looking. If you missed it I'll do it again."

It's a pro exhibitionist thing with a passable excuse. It's Sharon Stone spreading her legs. "You noticed I left my panties home? Shame on you for looking. If you missed it I'll do it again."

you have serious issues, dude.

If you are not trolling, obviously

I can verify that there are a few women like that.

the law of statistics, psychiatry and probability does not dispute that.
But exhibitionists usually do not want an obstacle in form of an hungry and screaming infant to impact their pleasure of exhibition process.

I can verify that there are a few women like that.

the law of statistics, psychiatry and probability does not dispute that.
But exhibitionists usually do not want an obstacle in form of an hungry and screaming infant to impact their pleasure of exhibition process.

usually not but we're not talking about the run of the mill woman here

I'm not a dude. I simply recognize an exhibitionist when I see one. If the women who breastfeed in public had honest integrity they'd be pole dancers in a strip club.

Maybe the ones still breastfeeding kids over age 3 are not doing it for the kid...they are doing it because having their boob sucked is a turn on?
I dunno. Just askin'.

I'm not a dude. I simply recognize an exhibitionist when I see one. If the women who breastfeed in public had honest integrity they'd be pole dancers in a strip club.

if you are a gal and have had problems with somebody breastfeeding then you have even much more serious issues. which the story you've provided kind of proves :rolleyes:

however, I think you are just trolling

Forum List

Back