Public schools should have before or after school Darwin clubss

It's not that anyone is stopping them. It's that their religion of Darwinism is taught as part of the curriculum. After school clubs are usually for activities that are not.

Still there are Spanish clubs, journalism activities and mathletics so why not a Darwin club?

Darwinian are often very angry people so maybe the club could be kind of a support group.
Actually, I see the angry, self-hating, hyper-religious types as the angry group. Afterall, you are a part of the group that launches multiple "Darwinism hurts my feelings" threads where you seethe at everyone who doesn't share your flat earth worldview.

It's not that anyone is stopping them. It's that their religion of Darwinism is taught as part of the curriculum. After school clubs are usually for activities that are not.

Still there are Spanish clubs, journalism activities and mathletics so why not a Darwin club?

Darwinian are often very angry people so maybe the club could be kind of a support group.
They are certainly right to be angry since religion is a science of non-existing entities and infantile fairy tales, while science is on the side of darwinism. Religion is faith not knowledge. Big difference when it comes to proving the avatar in one's head instead of the knowledge accepted universally as truth by more intelligent people, unafraid not to believe.

Why in the hell do some folks think tit for tat is some kind of universal karmic equalizing force? So, you want to take a good, wholesome, American institution (Christianity)
Institution my foot. Its legalised child abuse.
and cancel its potential for doing good in the minds of our youth by allowing opposing ideologies into the classroom?
There's never been a recorded instance where religion has done good without some one else being sacrificed.
Fairness to the extent of destroying civilization isn't very smart, and it's not very fair either.
Civilisation is not based on any Religion. Religion is based on idiots who shouldnt be part of a civilised society. Its all bullshit.
What we really need are the launching of new crusades, American style, to rid schools and all other institutions of woke, anti-Christian, anti-human ideologies.
Really?
Why should Religion have an educational dictatorship because you believe there some silly God? What gives you the right to force that shit down their throats because youre dumb?

The arrogance of you godbotherers to think you have a divine right to interfere in children's minds to destroy their freedom to believe what they want. You're no different to the Gestapo. Piss off and take your lies and fairy tales with you.
You are a disgrace to the human race.

Darwinian evolution isn't even close.

If it were, you'd be telling me the evidence instead of playing word games.
Seymour: Lying and in denial POS.

And now we await Evidence for God/S, Creationism, ID, the designER/god. Any evidence at all.​

Evidence of common descent - Wikipedia

And now we await Evidence for GodS, Creationism, ID, the designER/god .. any evidence at all.

`

Just to be clear: I think students/teachers should form after school Darwin clubs so that the religion of Darwinism can be taken out of the classrooms.

Give teachers devoted to promoting that belief system a place outside the classroom to preach it.

Just to be clear: I think students/teachers should form after school Darwin clubs so that the religion of Darwinism can be taken out of the classrooms.

Give teachers devoted to promoting that belief system a place outside the classroom to preach it.
Yes, we heard your laughably idiotic idea the first ten times.

What you want is ID'iot creationerism in the public schools and that has been systematically rejected by the courts.

ID'iot creationerism and its various versions of relabeling in an attempt to throw a burqa over what it is; religious fundamentalism has a long history of humiliating losses in the courts as they have repeatedly struck down ID'iot creationerism as non-scientific.

Forum List

Back