🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

puppies and kittens being thrown into bonfires in Israel

In order to prevent ill treatment of animals at bonfires, dozens of volunteer veterinarians patrolled the country’s celebrations. The vets worked to prevent animal abuse, after several incidents of puppies and kittens being thrown into bonfires were reported in previous years.
92 injured in Lag B Omer revelries on Mount Meron The Times of Israel
Thats sick

It was two nine year old boys in Safed, and they threw a box with three kittens into the fire two year ago.
Tradition is that people leave wood outside for boys to gather and throw into the fire.
Since then the country has been vigilant to prevent it from happening again.

What a ridiculous thread title. The article has to do with LAg B' Omer and mentioned an incident from several years back.
is eve
As usual, Jos AKA fanger the Muslim extremist spends his days searching for any kind of dirt he can to trash Israel/Jews.

WTF does this even have to do with the I/P conflict?

What a ridiculous thread title. The article has to do with LAg B' Omer and mentioned an incident from several years back.
is eve
As usual, Jos AKA fanger the Muslim extremist spends his days searching for any kind of dirt he can to trash Israel/Jews.

WTF does this even have to do with the I/P conflict?

Finger wants to make it seem that Israelis are abusive to animals, when quite the opposite is true.
It is quite possible that boys did not even know the kittens were in the box.
Cats like to have their kittens in small quiet hidden places. The mother might have gone to seek food and left the kittens sleeping.
The fact the country rallied to make sure it does not happen again shows the love they have for animals.

Finger is trying to light fireworks only he forgot to take it out of his pocket first.

In order to prevent ill treatment of animals at bonfires, dozens of volunteer veterinarians patrolled the country’s celebrations. The vets worked to prevent animal abuse, after several incidents of puppies and kittens being thrown into bonfires were reported in previous years.

Yes sick indeed.

Thats sick

It was two nine year old boys in Safed, and they threw a box with three kittens into the fire two year ago.
Tradition is that people leave wood outside for boys to gather and throw into the fire.

The Times of Israel states "several incidents of puppies and kittens being thrown into bonfires"

Yes sick indeed.

Happens all over the world. In the UK we had a spate of knifings because kids dressed up as "guys" for bonfire night. Yobs would slash the faces of the "guys" not knowing there was a child under the mask. Not as sick as firing an anti tank missile at a school bus, or mining under a school and packing the shaft with H.E. to kill the children.

Thats sick

The Times of Israel states "several incidents of puppies and kittens being thrown into bonfires"

But not done deliberately, unlike your TROLL posts that are designed to silence the voice of truth.

Now this is funny. Muslims are the biggest animal abusers in this world, mainly because their terrorist prophet called all dogs evil and filthy worthy of being slaughtered. Having a dog as a pet in Iran is actually illegal.

Looks like Fanger just Fangered himself again. :lmao::

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/articles/177845/safeguarding-the-muslim-home-from-evil-i

• Impurity: Another thing that would draw devils is an impure and dirty home; since devils are filthy creatures they would be attracted to dirtiness and filthiness.
• Images and dogs: Devils are drawn to images, statues, and dogs. This is why devils may appear in the form of black dogs. Therefore, the Prophet
icon--1.gif
warned us about keeping dogs in Muslims homes.

Last edited:
Was Muhammad a prophet or psycho nutjob?

STATEMENTS FROM THE HADITH

Below are a number of Hadith on various aspects involving dogs. All Hadith are from the Sahih collections of Bukhari[1] and Muslim[2], or the Sunan of Abu Dawud[3]. After the Quran, Bukhari's set of Hadith are regarded to be the second most important books in Islam, followed closely by the Hadith of Muslim. I quote from these sources to prove that these Hadith are not just a few isolated or unsupported cases. I have sorted Muhammad's statements concerning dogs into 5 categories. All of these illustrate different facets of his beliefs regarding dogs.

1) KILL THE DOGS

From Bukhari Vol. 4, #540

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle ordered that the dogs should be killed.

From Abu Dawud #2839

Abd Allah B. Mughaffal reported the apostle of Allah as saying: Were dogs not a species of creature I should command that they all be killed; but kill every pure black one.

The Hadith's note for #2839 says, "The prophet did not order the killing of all the dogs, for some are to be retained for hunting and watching. He ordered to kill the jet black ones. They might be more mischievous among them.

From Muslim #3814

Ibn Mughaffal reported: Allah's messenger ordered the killing of dogs and then said, "what is the trouble with them (the people of Medina? How dogs are nuisances to them (the citizens of Medina)? He then permitted keeping of dogs for hunting and (the protection of) herds. ...[and for] for the protection of cultivated land.

From Muslim #Number 055

Ibn Mughaffal reported: The Messenger of Allah ordered killing of the dogs, and then said: What about them, i. e. about other dogs? and then granted concession (to keep) the dog for hunting and the dog for (the security) of the herd, and said: When the dog licks the utensil, wash it seven times, and rub it with earth the eighth time.

From Muslim #3813

Abu Zubair heard Jabir Abdullah saying: Allah's messenger ordered us to kill dogs and we carried out this order so much so that we also killed the dog roaming with a women from the desert. Then Allah's apostle forbade their killing. He said: "It is your duty to kill the jet-black (dog) having two spots (on the eyes) for it is a devil.

The note for #3814 says,

"The Hadith gives us an idea why the prophet commanded to kill dogs. There must have been an excess of stray dogs and thus the danger of rabies in the city of Medina and its suburbs. The prophet therefore ordered to kill them. Later on when it was found that his Companions were killing them indiscriminately, he forbade them to do so and told them that only the ferocious beasts which were a source of danger to life should be killed. The word "Devil" in the Hadith clarifies this point. Here devil stands for ferocious.

Now this is funny. Muslims are the biggest animal abusers in this world, mainly because their terrorist prophet called all dogs evil and filthy worthy of being slaughtered. Having a dog as a pet in Iran is actually illegal.

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/articles/177845/safeguarding-the-muslim-home-from-evil-i

• Impurity: Another thing that would draw devils is an impure and dirty home; since devils are filthy creatures they would be attracted to dirtiness and filthiness.
• Images and dogs: Devils are drawn to images, statues, and dogs. This is why devils may appear in the form of black dogs. Therefore, the Prophet
icon--1.gif

The prohibition of pets, especially cats have caused rodent infestations and health problems.

DOGS ANNULLING PRAYER

From Bukhari Vol. 1, #490

Narrated 'Aisha: "The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, "Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people)." I said, "You have made us (i.e. women) dogs. I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in my bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I would slip away, for I disliked to face him.""

From Muslim Number 1032

Abu Dharr reported: The Messenger of 'Allah said: When any one of you stands for prayer and there is a thing before him equal to the back of the saddle that covers him and in case there is not before him (a thing) equal to the back of the saddle, his prayer would be cut off by (passing of an) ass, woman, and black Dog. I said: O Abu Dharr, what feature is there in a black dog which distinguish it from the red dog and the yellow dog? He said: O, son of my brother, I asked the Messenger of Allah as you are asking me, and he said: The black dog is a devil.

From Abu Dawud Number 0704:

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas:

Ikrimah reported on the authority of Ibn Abbas, saying: I think the Apostle of Allah said: When one of you prays without a sutrah, a dog, an ass, a pig, a Jew, a Magian, and a woman cut off his prayer, but it will suffice if they pass in front of him at a distance of over a stone's throw.

COMMENT

These hadith state that if a dog passes in front of people praying it annuls their prayer. Annul means, "to reduce to nothing", or "to make ineffective or inoperative". If a group of people are praying and a dog walks in-between them and the Kaba (in Mecca), then their prayer is made null and void.

DOGS STOP THE ANGELS
From Bukhari Vol. 4, #448

Narrated Abu Talha: "I heard Allah's Apostle saying; "Angels (of Mercy) do not enter a house wherein there is a dog or a picture of a living creature (a human being or an animal).""

From Bukhari Vol. 7, #843

Narrated Salim's father: "Once Gabriel promised to visit the Prophet but he delayed and the Prophet got worried about that. At last he came out and found Gabriel and complained to him of his grief (for his delay). Gabriel said to him, "We do not enter a place in which there is a picture or a dog.""

From Muslim, #5276:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger as saying: Angels do not accompany the travelers who have with them a dog and a bell.

From Muslim, #5279:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger as saying: "The bell is the musical instrument of Satan."

COMMENT

The story behind these hadith was mentioned earlier. A little puppy stopped an angel from entering the house because it was "unclean". Note that angels do not enter a place with a dog, or accompany people who travel with a dog.

icon--1.gif

The prohibition of pets, especially cats have caused rodent infestations and health problems.

Muslims are the biggest sadists towards dogs and cats. They believe their religion sanctions the right to torture and slaughter dogs.

Fangi, get a life, stop trolling the board with things with no connection to the I/P conflict.

He's got venom coming out of his fangs, so he can't stop.

Now that's funny, while you support all of Phoney's and Ruddy's hateful racist vitriol.

Coming from someone who had nothing to say about the OP who made it look like all Isrselis are throwing dogs and cats into fires? Take your Jew hate and shove it.

The worst animal abuse in the world is the millions of animals (mostly cattle, sheep, and goats) that Muslims kill every year on the Eid al Adha holiday. They claim it's for food, but there's plenty of food around every other day. Why kill so many animals on that one day ? They seem to enjoy it.

th

Last edited:

Forum List

Back