Pure Trash! Biden's ditch grandkids stockings at White House after finally acknowledging Hunter's love child

My hatred for political trash like the Bidens didn't get triggered over Christmas stockings. You pitiful ignorant pawn.
I know, but it was that same hatred that triggered you to think it was sleazy and phoney to move stocking from the white house to Camp David.

Right?

I know, but it was that same hatred that triggered you to think it was sleazy and phoney to move stocking from the white house to Camp David.

Right?
I don't get triggered. My hatred for all of you is measured to endure day in and day out.

Which stockings, though? Is Joe still refusing to acknowledge his 7th grandchild because her mom is a stripper?

Don't know. Don't care.

The Bidens are the most white trash family in America.
You don't think it's white trash to sexually assault a woman, be married three times and cheat on all three wives, one while your wife is home with a newborn?

And your worried about stockings. ROFL.

I don't get triggered. My hatred for all of you is measured to endure day in and day out.
That must be terrible for you. That can shorten your life you know. Does music help?

Can I recommend this site for you?

“When you’re extremely angry, you're not thinking with your pre-frontal cortex, which is the reasoning part of your brain. You're thinking with the amygdala, which controls emotion. Insight goes out the window and the facts can become distorted,” McCall says.

Good luck!

That must be terrible for you. That can shorten your life you know. Does music help?

Can I recommend this site for you?

“When you’re extremely angry, you're not thinking with your pre-frontal cortex, which is the reasoning part of your brain. You're thinking with the amygdala, which controls emotion. Insight goes out the window and the facts can become distorted,” McCall says.

Good luck!
My anger is a righteous anger. It strengthens me.

Don't know. Don't care.

You don't think it's white trash to sexually assault a woman, be married three times and cheat on all three wives, one while your wife is home with a newborn?

And your worried about stockings. ROFL.

The failure to acknowledge the existence of a child is only one of the Bidens' white trash sins. A crackhead, pedophilic son, a molested, drug-addicted daughter, Joe fucking and then marrying the babysitter, Hunter fucking his dead brother's wife, baggies of coke in the White House, gun crimes, and pervy Joe fondling every little kid he can get his hands on are bigger concerns, don't you think?

Oh yes, you're so very important.
You don't think independent votes are important in federal elections? Lol.

That must be why the Trump party has done so poorly they have to lie about stolen elections to assuage their hurt feelings.

The failure to acknowledge the existence of a child is only one of the Bidens' white trash sins. A crackhead, pedophilic son, a molested, drug-addicted daughter, Joe fucking and then marrying the babysitter, Hunter fucking his dead brother's wife, baggies of coke in the White House, gun crimes, and pervy Joe fondling every little kid he can get his hands on are bigger concerns, don't you think?
Funny how people act like none of that is true.

Yeah! And he eats babies too! Lol, I can't compete with your phoney right wing talk points.

Did you believe all that to feel better about supporting a serial cheater/abuser like Trump or you are just easy fodder for for liars?

Navy Joan has a grandfather that would not silently offer up his granddaughter to a known pedophile.
Joe-Biden-Creeper.jpg

Forum List

Back