Push On

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Sick as a dog this morning, but I had to get out early and drive all over creation tutoring kids. Could have punted, but these kids have very limited time left to prepare for the SAT and school exams. At one point I was sitting in somebody's living room with sweat running down my face helping a kid work through reading comprehension passages.

Next up: lunch and a nap.

Sick as a dog this morning, but I had to get out early and drive all over creation tutoring kids. Could have punted, but these kids have very limited time left to prepare for the SAT and school exams. At one point I was sitting in somebody's living room with sweat running down my face helping a kid work through reading comprehension passages.

I must assume that you're not contagious. Otherwise, you're hurting more than helping.

I hope you aren't contagious, otherwise you gonna make them kids miss that test for illness.

Forum List

Back