Pussy Grabber Brings His Own Cheering Section To CIA Speech

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
CBS Confirms Trump Brought His Own Studio Audience To Clap For Him At CIA Speech.

The Cheeto Faced Fascist Shit Stick Von Fuck Face made his appearance at the CIA Headquarters like any true second rate reality star would.....he brought his own studio audience.

der GroppenFuhrer addressed the C.I.A. in front of the wall of honor, where the stars of Intelligence Officers killed in service to their country hang.

Pussy Grabber talked about how the CIA was going to be at forefront of making Amerikca Hate Again.

All those cheers and all that clapping you heard WAS NOT from CIA Staffers, but from hired cheerladers brought by the Orange Faced Fuck Stick to insure his oversized ego (as opposed to his very small hands) received the boost it so desperately needs.

Sources at the CIA tell CBS that they were "Stunned" and "Offended" by der GroppenFuhrer's tone.

The Cheeto Faced Fascist has accused the CIA of lying about report it issued saying that Russian Hacking of the U.S. Presidential Election help Pussy Grabber win.

Seig Heil Pussy Grabber. Seig Heil der GroppFuhrer....if you do your as dumb as I already know you are.

It is doubtful that Russia had anything to do with the monumental rejection of the Clinton crone. If they did. Thank you, thank you. Vladimir Putin is owed a medal for loyalty.

The left all get new pussy hats so they can have a pussy to grab.

th

Trump and the party he belongs to sure is hateful...

*****SARCASTIC SMILE*****

:)

...maybe you could be a little more creative with your adjectives in describing them.

CBS Confirms Trump Brought His Own Studio Audience To Clap For Him At CIA Speech.

The Cheeto Faced Fascist Shit Stick Von Fuck Face made his appearance at the CIA Headquarters like any true second rate reality star would.....he brought his own studio audience.

der GroppenFuhrer addressed the C.I.A. in front of the wall of honor, where the stars of Intelligence Officers killed in service to their country hang.

Pussy Grabber talked about how the CIA was going to be at forefront of making Amerikca Hate Again.

All those cheers and all that clapping you heard WAS NOT from CIA Staffers, but from hired cheerladers brought by the Orange Faced Fuck Stick to insure his oversized ego (as opposed to his very small hands) received the boost it so desperately needs.

Sources at the CIA tell CBS that they were "Stunned" and "Offended" by der GroppenFuhrer's tone.

The Cheeto Faced Fascist has accused the CIA of lying about report it issued saying that Russian Hacking of the U.S. Presidential Election help Pussy Grabber win.

Seig Heil Pussy Grabber. Seig Heil der GroppFuhrer....if you do your as dumb as I already know you are.
image.jpeg

Sure, Langley is open for anybody who wants to stop by to clap at speeches...Let's have a tour, can you organize one for us? :badgrin:

FAKE news at it's best....

He was right. He's creating jobs. By this time next year, 10% of the new jobs will be Drumplethinskin fluffers.

He was right. He's creating jobs. By this time next year, 10% of the new jobs will be Drumplethinskin fluffers.
You claim to be retired military thus should know something about clearances to enter certain facilities. Apparently, some lies caught up with you and the proof is that you are believing trash blog" articles" like the OP's link. :badgrin:

No more posts about Bill Clinton, he is irrelevant now as well as what's her name.

Another example of the sissie left using offensive speech demeaning to (genetic) women to try to make a political point.

Ya know, everytime I would see Obama on stage with Trump, I'd know tha guy with kids by three different women was the white guy.

Sure, Langley is open for anybody who wants to stop by to clap at speeches...Let's have a tour, can you organize one for us? :badgrin:

FAKE news at it's best....

That was the first thought that crossed my mind when I read 'Bravounactual's' OP.............

View attachment 108336

Damage from childhood. His parents repeatedly flung him down the stairs.

View attachment 108336

I was going to suggest a lobotomy but the chances of finding the two brain cells is really low.

View attachment 108336

I was going to suggest a lobotomy but the chances of finding the two brain cells is really low.
You underestimate today's science but could be right in your assessment. Either way irreparable brain damage is evident.
Robotic-Assisted Microsurgery for an Elective Microsurgical Practice

Shit Stick Von Fuck Face had to make it about him. He stood in front of the Wall of Honor where stars are placed to memorialize the deaths of U.S. Intelligence Officers and had to make it out him. He had to lie about his swearing in. He lied about Millions of Illegals costing the Popular Vote, he offered to proof to validate that claim, but the Cheeto Faced Fascist is a pathological liar.

The Washington Metropolitan Transit Authority (W.A.M.T.A.) uses fare cards on the Washington Metro (Subway). The W.A.M.T.A. counted over 1,000,000 "Entries" on the subway on Saturday. That same agency counted a little over 200,000 for Friday. Facts are facts, more people marched on Saturday than attended Bund Rally for der GroppenFuhrer on Friday.

The side by side of Pussy Grabber's Seig Heil Rally showed piss poor attendance, as opposed to Mr. Obama's swearing in.

There are no "Alternative Facts". There is the truth and there a lies and Pussy Grabber lied his fat white ass off.

Shit Stick Von Fuck Face had to make it about him. He stood in front of the Wall of Honor where stars are placed to memorialize the deaths of U.S. Intelligence Officers and had to make it out him. He had to lie about his swearing in. He lied about Millions of Illegals costing the Popular Vote, he offered to proof to validate that claim, but the Cheeto Faced Fascist is a pathological liar.

The Washington Metropolitan Transit Authority (W.A.M.T.A.) uses fare cards on the Washington Metro (Subway). The W.A.M.T.A. counted over 1,000,000 "Entries" on the subway on Saturday. That same agency counted a little over 200,000 for Friday. Facts are facts, more people marched on Saturday than attended Bund Rally for der GroppenFuhrer on Friday.

The side by side of Pussy Grabber's Seig Heil Rally showed piss poor attendance, as opposed to Mr. Obama's swearing in.

There are no "Alternative Facts". There is the truth and there a lies and Pussy Grabber lied his fat white ass off.

You obviously didn't hear the same speech that I did.

The one I heard was about the CIA and how Trump has their back and how he will be working with them.

Oh and who cares how many attended his inauguration?? I sure don't. Compared to what he will accomplish as POTUS its a small thing. You really should try for another talking point their dumbass.

You can't cure tree stump dumb.

Forum List

Back