Put on your thinking caps. Mull it over.

Why not, Movie magic turns this bottom feeder:
crop;.jpg

Into this:
download-99.jpg

WOW! That's something! I just saw a news piece talking about how we can not trust what we may see on video, on the net, because now the technology that was once only for the big movies in Hollywood, is now an easy purchase of an app, that can do it for you....even change the actual words said, in a person's voice!!! :eek:

Believe nothing of what you hear, half of what you see.

Good to see some have well fitted thinking caps.

WOW! That's something! I just saw a news piece talking about how we can not trust what we may see on video, on the net, because now the technology that was once only for the big movies in Hollywood, is now an easy purchase of an app, that can do it for you....even change the actual words said, in a person's voice!!! :eek:
You can break down the screen with in your own computer.

. . . I love how the propaganda piece Care4all watched told her it was limited to just. . . "the net."

. . . That's rich. Like the corporate & government powers don't have even more powerful tools to fool her.

. . . and as if they wouldn't do it to make a buck and manipulate her reality.

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back