Putin an amazing geopolitical strategist

I listened to the recruiters entire speech and he never said anything about allowing murderers to join the military unit.
Putin wants all he can get...

I listened to the recruiters entire speech and he never said anything about allowing murderers to join the military unit.
Not sure what the other posters point was, or if he had one... All countries including the US have done similar things. It's nothing new. My uncle was given a choice; see a recruiter, and go to Nam, or go to jail. This kind of thing is just par for the course going back to antiquity...

Well good for you. I did the same and formed my own, after listening to both sides.
A reasonable approach. And after doing my due diligence, comes the point where decide to either invest. Or not. I choose "not". For the fact that I've decided that there is nothing in it for me...

So you believe what the Russians tell you?
Personally, I only believe about 5% to 10% of the news put out by the Ukrainian. European, and American media, and about 80% of the Russian media concerning the conflict in Ukraine.
Which is why I mainly only listen to objective media sources that are neither pro Ukraine or pro Russia.

Personally, I only believe about 5% to 10% of the news put out by the Ukrainian. European, and American media, and about 80% of the Russian media concerning the conflict in Ukraine.
Which is why I mainly only listen to objective media sources that are neither pro Ukraine or pro Russia.
Objective sources that are clearly Pro-Russian. You realize that the U.S. is on of the most hated countries in Russia? And you want to0 listen to them?

Screenshot_20220926-235642.pngScreenshot_20220927-100634.pngScreenshot_20220927-100713.png

Y
Objective sources that are clearly Pro-Russian. You realize that the U.S. is on of the most hated countries in Russia? And you want to0 listen to them?

View attachment 704610View attachment 704612View attachment 704613
Et Russia is amongst if not currently the most hated country by America's ruling elite; and you would listen to "them"? If you think the shot callers in this shit show give a fuck about you, or your individual interest concerning this "dust-up" I've got a bridge to sell you.

Y

Et Russia is amongst if not currently the most hated country by America's ruling elite; and you would listen to "them"? If you think the shot callers in this shit show give a fuck about you, or your individual interest concerning this "dust-up" I've got a bridge to sell you.
Russia, China and Iran are threats. Period. Fuck the elite ruling class, the common people hate Russia too.

Russia, China and Iran are threats. Period. Fuck the elite ruling class, the common people hate Russia too.
More than they LOVE the interest of their family, friends, and neighbors? Do you hate whom ever your told too? Or... Is there personal connection..?

I hate those who would gladly go to war to kill American families, friends, and neighbors.
Have either of these parties openly attacked the aforementioned, within their own n domestic sphere of influence? NO. Step back from Kool-Aid. Russia has never had designs on "Conquering" North America. YOU aren't a European. There's a reason our forefathers left that shithole...

Last edited:
Have either of these parties openly attacked the aforementioned, within their own n domestic sphere of influence? NO. Step back from Kool-Aid. Russia has never had designs on "Conquering" North America. YOU aren't a European. There's a reason or forefathers left that shithole...

They want the U.S. to be economically and militarily crushed. Maybe they don't want to colonize America, but they want their biggest competitor gone.

Forum List

Back