Putin and Leftists - Birds of an Evil Feather

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Vladimir Putin continues to kill his own people, Russian soldiers and sailors, and especially Ukrainian civilians and soldiers because he is an evil despot. His verbiage is nothing but lies. He calls his invasion of a sovereign country a "special military operation," to make it more palatable to everyone foolish enough to fall for evil lies.

This made me think of the contemporary lies rampant in our own country, to wit: "choice," "it's a woman's right to choose," " it's my body."

Murder on a massive scale, "justified" by murderers who have been lying through their evil teeth since Norma McCorvey lied that she had been raped and wanted an abortion. Had abortions been legalized only for rape and incest, ninety million babies would have been born instead of being butchered.

Vladimir Putin continues to kill his own people, Russian soldiers and sailors, and especially Ukrainian civilians and soldiers because he is an evil despot. His verbiage is nothing but lies. He calls his invasion of a sovereign country a "special military operation," to make it more palatable to everyone foolish enough to fall for evil lies.

This made me think of the contemporary lies rampant in our own country, to wit: "choice," "it's a woman's right to choose," " it's my body."

Murder on a massive scale, "justified" by murderers who have been lying through their evil teeth since Norma McCorvey lied that she had been raped and wanted an abortion. Had abortions been legalized only for rape and incest, ninety million babies would have been born instead of being butchered.
Putin and the Russians are the Republicans best friends. They aspire to Putin's way of ruling. They want a strongman (dictator).
Lot's of parallels to the current Republican party. Strongarm tactics, propaganda, and lies.

Putin and the Russians are the Republicans best friends. They aspire to Putin's way of ruling. They want a strongman (dictator).
Lot's of parallels to the current Republican party. Strongarm tactics, propaganda, and lies.
what freedoms did republican leaders curtail or take away .... was it republican or democrat governors that locked down their states and limited freedoms during the pandemic for the longest periods ?

Democrat Lies (Partial List)

"It's a choice"
"It's my body"
"America is systemically racist"
"The border is secure"
"Biden didn't raise gasoline prices"
"Men can be women"
"Women can be men"
"There's nothing wrong with pedophilia"
"Right wingers are nut jobs" (Like our Founding Fathers)
"Greedy rich Republicans" (George Soros (D), Hanoi John Kerry (D), Al Gore (D), Nancy Pelosi (D), Hollywood Glitterati (D), Bill Gates (D), Facebook Founder and his lieutenants (D), Twitter Founder and his lieutenants (D), Disney Corporation Woke Leaders (D)..........

Forum List

Back