Putin Declares War on the Ukraine

No one wants war. Today Putin is attacking the Ukraine. Tomorrow who else is in danger Poland again the Baltic states the Czech Republic the Slovak Republic Hungary Romania all the countries that Yugoslavia dissolved into. What will be enough for this madman
He is reconstituting the USSR. And we are paying for it.

Can we see your boobs? ( just in case we all get nuked tonight )

She'd better hurry. :laughing0301:

National Airborne Operations Center doomsday plane out from MacDill AFB, FL

\uD83C\uDDFA\uD83C\uDDF8 US Air Force
E-4B Nightwatch
75-0125 CLUB22 pic.twitter.com/K6WmZR6gCc
— CivMilAir ? (@CivMilAir) February 23, 2022

1645674501661.png

Putin still has the red-ass over the break-up of the Soviet Union and I think it has become his driving force.

I mean he is arguably the richest man in the world as far personal wealth goes so all he really has left is to do gather-up the wayward cubs of the Russian bear.

I really don't think he has designs on the former Eastern Block countries that are now part of NATO unless pushed......Then it's game-on in the Baltic States.

Game on in the Baltic States is game over. Mushroom clouds and all that . . .

Biden wants war. He is the cause of it all. Putting a weak man like him in was bad enough, they didn't dare try this with Trump in office. Then the world saw that Biden was a hapless clown the way he literally tripped over his own feet from beginning to end in Afghanistan, from grossly overestimating the Afghan army to the leaving, that showed Putin that NOW was the time to move, when the West was led by a fool like Biden whose worst threats are all on paper rather than the actual battlefield.

Democrats should have KNOWN this would happen with a suffering fool like Joe Bedpan in office but all they thought about was themselves instead of the country or the world.

How many more hundreds of billions will the Left's obsession with Trump Derangement System cost us this time?
Now they are telling us we need to give a fuck and sacrifice to protect the so-called "democracy" in Ukraine. Fuck that noise.

Biden wants war. He is the cause of it all. Putting a weak man like him in was bad enough, they didn't dare try this with Trump in office. Then the world saw that Biden was a hapless clown the way he literally tripped over his own feet from beginning to end in Afghanistan, from grossly overestimating the Afghan army to the leaving, that showed Putin that NOW was the time to move, when the West was led by a fool like Biden whose worst threats are all on paper rather than the actual battlefield.

Democrats should have KNOWN this would happen with a suffering fool like Joe Bedpan in office but all they thought about was themselves instead of the country or the world.

How many more hundreds of billions will the Left's obsession with Trump Derangement System cost us this time?

Something feels . . . off. For two years nearly every nation on earth walked in lockstep with the COVID mandate/restriction madness. Now, all of a sudden, we're looking down the barrel of WWIII? Just doesn't add up, unless it was all pre-planned, scheduled ahead of time. If you've got sons (and daughters) of draft age, hide them in the basement. Just joking, or am I?

Watching live coverage of the UN security council on SkyNews.

Ukraine just basically called bullshit on the fact that the Russian representative is presiding over that body.

And just to show how stupid and in-effectual the UN is, the rest of the chamber just kept quiet and starred off into space (over-jabbed?).

All was planned. Next will be Taiwan and possibly others. Lets go brandon will probably send hunter to advise on military hardware and collect their payment from putin and xi.

What happened to all the RW assurances that Putin was not going into Ukraine and the claim that he was just proved how much of a liar Biden was?

What happened to all the RW assurances that Putin was not going into Ukraine and the claim that he was just proved how much of a liar Biden was?
I'll admit, I was wrong. I did not think Biden was so incredibly weak. "Sanctions"? lol Now biden is backpedaling and says he's going to announce some more...tomorrow hahaha

RIP, Ukraine. Sorry your neighbors were so weak and wouldn't help defend your sovereign borders.

I've been saying that the U.N is useless for a hell of a long time. Just a look at their "Human Rights Council". Trump said the same and CNN, MSNBC and so many said he was a threat. Ditto for the E.U. What is the point of the UN? To fund boondoggles like the Paris Accord and to live a life of luxury on the taxpayers dime.

They are corrupt, they sold out International agencies and weakened America.

All of the world now sees that the U.N won't back them up, America is weakened and their technology stolen, or worse, GIVEN to the enemy. Wall Street funded these communist nations and partied. I've always said without American leadership the world will sit on its hansds.

Just as I warned you all when the BLM and alt-left were parroting communist mantra and blaming fake nazis in America fo your woes, here come Putin blaming Nazi Nationalists for him going in. Our own government did the same when naming the truckers. Great call.

The world never learns. The same idiots at CNN and in security agencies who have been wrong about everything for 30 years and who applaud the demise of freedom on people like myself, are the same useless idiots who are left speechless and stunned when a nation like Russia acts as they please.

There is much more to come, China has all the technology wrapped up, the economic might and a close relationship with Russia, N Korea and Iran.

WW3 could be around the corner, just who in the weak, feckless U.N will act militarily? Russia doesn't need our money, they have it indirectly after we gave it to China. Congrats. That's their market fo oil and coal, in E.U dollars no less.

It's time for an entirely new International organization and it must be a "you are either with us or you are with the UN, you can't be in both". The U.N is corrupt and compromised, all smoke and mirrors. They sit around today and read premade, useless words.

America walked softly when they should have been forceful as Trump was. Macron and Merkel were not and ARE NOT allies of America and Western liberty. Nor are the creeps in Canada who do what they did to me.

Wake up America, before it is too late. Guys like Rubio, Pompeo, and yes, Trump, understand the world, your silver spooned idiots in NY and D.C, do NOT.

That is all, as you were.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back