🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Putin defends Trump over impeachment..............

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
You know, over most of my life, I'd been told that Russia was the bad guy, and were against everything the US stood for.

Now? Putin is getting up in front of the television cameras and telling everyone that the charges against Trump were made up, and that Trump is being unfairly impeached.

Wow.......................never thought I'd see the day where the leader of Russia stood up in defense of the president. Times have certainly changed.

What's even worse, I've seen actual Americans wearing t-shirts that say they would rather be Russian than Democrat. Never thought that I'd see Americans in support of Russia either.

Impeachment: Putin defends Trump at news conference; discusses Ukraine

In a four-hour, televised year-end news conference, Russian President Vladimir Putin said Thursday that Democrats used "fabricated reasons" to impeach President Donald Trump over Ukraine because their attempt to link him to Russian election meddling failed.

Putin also warned of a new arms race if Washington doesn't agree to extend the START nuclear arms agreement with Moscow; said the Kremlin would respond in kind to "unfriendly" new U.S.sanctions; and floated the prospects of amending the Russian constitution to allow him to run for another term,.

As for Trump's impeachment, the Russian leader called it "just the continuation of the domestic political strife," according to the state-owned TASS News agency.

"The party which lost the election, the Democratic Party, tried to achieve results through other means, accusing Trump of colluding with Russia," he said. "Later on, it turned out that there had been no collusion, so this cannot be the basis for impeachment."

You know, over most of my life, I'd been told that Russia was the bad guy, and were against everything the US stood for.

Now? Putin is getting up in front of the television cameras and telling everyone that the charges against Trump were made up, and that Trump is being unfairly impeached.

Wow.......................never thought I'd see the day where the leader of Russia stood up in defense of the president. Times have certainly changed.

What's even worse, I've seen actual Americans wearing t-shirts that say they would rather be Russian than Democrat. Never thought that I'd see Americans in support of Russia either.

In a four-hour, televised year-end news conference, Russian President Vladimir Putin said Thursday that Democrats used "fabricated reasons" to impeach President Donald Trump over Ukraine because their attempt to link him to Russian election meddling failed.

Putin also warned of a new arms race if Washington doesn't agree to extend the START nuclear arms agreement with Moscow; said the Kremlin would respond in kind to "unfriendly" new U.S.sanctions; and floated the prospects of amending the Russian constitution to allow him to run for another term,.

As for Trump's impeachment, the Russian leader called it "just the continuation of the domestic political strife," according to the state-owned TASS News agency.

"The party which lost the election, the Democratic Party, tried to achieve results through other means, accusing Trump of colluding with Russia," he said. "Later on, it turned out that there had been no collusion, so this cannot be the basis for impeachment."
Funny isn't it? Not, no way. Selling out to China and Russia is not the country I love.

I have little doubt Putin set Trump on the course to impeachment when they met in Helsinki.

The whole world knows how credulous our birther president is. Putin filled the dumbass's head with nonsense about Ukraine to deflect from his own interference in the 2016 election, and the fat rube bought it hook, line, and sinker.

That's why Trump won't let the interpreter release his notes.

Most transparent administration in history, my ass.

I have little doubt Putin set Trump on the course to impeachment when they met in Helsinki.

The whole world knows how credulous our birther president is. Putin filled the dumbass's head with nonsense about Ukraine to deflect from his own interference in the 2016 election, and the fat rube bought it hook, line, and sinker.

You know, there were several people on the news over the past couple of days, and they said that Trump started to blame the Ukraine after he came back from the G20 and his meeting with Putin.

You know, there were several people on the news over the past couple of days, and they said that Trump started to blame the Ukraine after he came back from the G20 and his meeting with Putin.
Shit, I figured that out a while ago.

December 5:

Trump had his translator destroy all his notes of his meeting with Putin in Helsinki.

He's clearly hiding something.

I think we now know what it is. Putin fed Trump the whole Ukrainian hoax.

That's why Trump said at the press conference he had to believe Putin's word about not interfering in our election.

Putin's lies were more comforting to Trump's fragile ego than the reality.

Sad. What a disgrace.

I would like those WH aides that heard him repeat Putin's words come out and tell the people.

And he's right.

What Putin is doing, is not trying to help Trump. I don't think Putin cares much about Trump.

But what Putin is doing, is pointing out the hypocrisy, and moral decline of America.

See, for decades on end, we've been saying "we're not like Russia. We have the rule of law", and what Putin is pointing out, is that we are being hypocritical. Our criticism of Russia, is hypocritical now, because just like Putin has put up false charges against political opponents, the Democrats are putting up false charges against Trump.

Thanks to the Democrats, we no longer have the credibility to criticize Putin, because they are no better than Putin now.

This is a brilliant move by Putin, because it illustrates the lack of moral authority to condemn Putin, all thanks to the Democrats.

And he's right.

What Putin is doing, is not trying to help Trump. I don't think Putin cares much about Trump.

But what Putin is doing, is pointing out the hypocrisy, and moral decline of America.

See, for decades on end, we've been saying "we're not like Russia. We have the rule of law", and what Putin is pointing out, is that we are being hypocritical. Our criticism of Russia, is hypocritical now, because just like Putin has put up false charges against political opponents, the Democrats are putting up false charges against Trump.

Thanks to the Democrats, we no longer have the credibility to criticize Putin, because they are no better than Putin now.

This is a brilliant move by Putin, because it illustrates the lack of moral authority to condemn Putin, all thanks to the Democrats.
You mean T is not Putin's useful idiot?

It should say something to you when even a murdering godless communist agrees that Trump was treated badly, because nobody understands Democrats better than a murdering godless communist.

It should say something to you when even a murdering godless communist agrees that Trump was treated badly.

Putin is trying to muddy the waters, not only by supporting Trump, and Putin is the one that started the Ukraine meddling in our elections rumor.

It should say something to you when even a murdering godless communist agrees that Trump was treated badly.

Putin is trying to muddy the waters, not only by supporting Trump, and Putin is the one that started the Ukraine meddling in our elections rumor.

Have you ever wondered that if maybe Obama had given Ukraine defense missiles instead of MREs and blankets, Putin wouldn't have tried so hard to interfered in 2016?

Russians are a peculiar people: They respect power. If you don't stand up to them and they don't respect you, then they'll fuck with you.

Haven't you ever seen "John Wick"?

Last edited:

Funny isn't it? Not, no way. Selling out to China and Russia is not the country I love.

ILMAO @ "your love for country". You could start with some love for honesty.

Well........Putin's right here.

I agree....................the Impeachment was a joke............the Mueller probe was a joke.....

And the left have made a joke out of FISA, the FBI, and Congress.

If the shoe fits wear it.

And he's right.

You mean T is not Putin's useful idiot?

Of course not. There never was, and still isn't, any connection between Trump and Putin.

1oxpf1.jpg

Forum List

Back