Putin: I wanted Trump to win the election

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
I'm getting tired of the propagandists with their 24/7 disinformation. One thread after another trying to distort the truth. To muddy the waters. To make the weak minded so confused they think “War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.”

CIA reportedly went into 'panic mode' when Trump appeared to side with Putin over US intelligence community in Helsinki

I'm getting tired of the propagandists with their 24/7 disinformation. One thread after another trying to distort the truth. To muddy the waters. To make the weak minded so confused they think “War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.”

CIA reportedly went into 'panic mode' when Trump appeared to side with Putin over US intelligence community in Helsinki
He-he, yet ANOTHER "Orange Man Bad" thread, Bergy? You REALLY need some help for your TDS. I don't see HOW you'll survive after President Trump gets re-elected. Good luck with THAT!

Berg80 whines again, no law was broken, nothing illegal to bring up. It is a TWO Year old article...…. July 16, 2018. From the OLD article:

""Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S.-Russia relationship back to normal,” Putin said, standing alongside Trump at a joint news conference."

bolding mine

You are deep into TDS infection.

Fake news. What do you imagine he's going to say when Trump is standing right next to him?

Only morons put any credence into that statement.

Breaking news yesterday said Brennan withheld evidence that Russia wanted Hillary to win...so I don't know what this lying fool Berg is talking about....

NOW YOU DO

Politico, Business Insider. Oh fuck, there you have it folks. The most trusted names in Fake News.

Chronic TDS will eat your brain, Hillaryous' is a prime example.

Now we know Brennan and Clapper suppressed the information about Putin wanting Hillaryous to win. When are you going to quit covering for your Commie masters?

Putin tricked you into voting for orange man. Lol.

Fake news. What do you imagine he's going to say when Trump is standing right next to him?

Only morons put any credence into that statement.

SWALLOW THEN WIPE MOUTH -

same thing he always says to trump

^^^^tired of propaganda threads so he creates another propaganda thread lol

This is the level of intelligence we're dealing with on the left.

So you believe putin over our intelligence bureaucracy?
I believe our intel agencies over Trump.

Did you notice just how confused you are? I did.

Still waiting for his statement to be illegal, wait.... waiting.....

When will little bergy show that having a head of state saying I am glad Trump won is illegal.

Waiting

Waiting

Wait...zzzzzz.

So you believe putin over our intelligence bureaucracy?
I believe our intel agencies over Trump.

Did you notice just how confused you are? I did.
The same agencies just came out and said brennen hid evidence putin wanted Hillary to win.
Thise guys just throw out whatever and you partisan shit heads eat it up. It blows my fucking mind.

Forum List

Back