Putin: I wanted Trump to win the election

So you believe putin over our intelligence bureaucracy?
Isn't that what you leftist hacks have been whininh about for years?
Hek, you even have it in the OP.
As the famous yoda once said, "self awareness, you not have"

Your intelligence service said Putin wanted Trump to win. Putin confirmed that assessment.

It’s not rocket science.
They are now saying brennen hide evidence that russia wanted Hillary to win.
Its not rocket science.

I'm getting tired of the propagandists with their 24/7 disinformation. One thread after another trying to distort the truth. To muddy the waters. To make the weak minded so confused they think “War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.”

CIA reportedly went into 'panic mode' when Trump appeared to side with Putin over US intelligence community in Helsinki
Fake news. What do you imagine he's going to say when Trump is standing right next to him?

Only morons put any credence into that statement.

SWALLOW THEN WIPE MOUTH -

same thing he always says to trump
2t827m.jpg

I admit it, I'm surprised at the level of abject idiocy on display by Trump cultists.

The intel agencies say Russia tried to get Trump elected.

Mueller's report says Russia tried to get Trump elected.

Because the evidence says Russia tried to get Trump elected.

Putin admits he wanted to see Trump get elected................and he put quite a lot of resources behind the effort.

What is the reaction of the cultists? To spew forth imbecilic nonsense.

Why?

The inability to handle the same truth we've known about for years.
There's no evidence for any of that, moron. These are the same intel agencies that spied on Trump and perjured themselves to get a FISA warrant against Carter Paige.

LIAR

youre accustomed to that

I admit it, I'm surprised at the level of abject idiocy on display by Trump cultists.

The intel agencies say Russia tried to get Trump elected.

Mueller's report says Russia tried to get Trump elected.

Because the evidence says Russia tried to get Trump elected.

Putin admits he wanted to see Trump get elected................and he put quite a lot of resources behind the effort.

What is the reaction of the cultists? To spew forth imbecilic nonsense.

Why?

The inability to handle the same truth we've known about for years.

Wait, now you believe russia and putin. Lol.

So you believe putin over our intelligence bureaucracy?
Isn't that what you leftist hacks have been whininh about for years?
Hek, you even have it in the OP.
As the famous yoda once said, "self awareness, you not have"

Your intelligence service said Putin wanted Trump to win. Putin confirmed that assessment.

It’s not rocket science.
What the Comey, Brennan and Clapper cabal said is worthless.

This is the level of intelligence we're dealing with on the left.
Gee gramps, tell me what you think is wrong with the thread. Is dementia setting in already?
It's POINTLESS old shit. Its 2020 old man.
But the baseless accusations being made about Brennan are new. Hence my thread to remind you Trumpletards of what we know from the past.
90% of the "news" from the past is manufactured bullshit as the new released documents show. But you cling to fake news and irrelevant shit all you like.
Who wanted trump to win is meaningless. EVERY ELECTION CYCLE has 2 candidates and one or the other is ALWAYS preferable to foreign nations. Their hopes are irrelevant to thinking Americans

This is the level of intelligence we're dealing with on the left.
Gee gramps, tell me what you think is wrong with the thread. Is dementia setting in already?
It's POINTLESS old shit. Its 2020 old man.
But the baseless accusations being made about Brennan are new. Hence my thread to remind you Trumpletards of what we know from the past.
They are not new, and they are far from baseless.

Last edited:
I'm getting tired of the propagandists with their 24/7 disinformation. One thread after another trying to distort the truth. To muddy the waters. To make the weak minded so confused they think “War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.”

CIA reportedly went into 'panic mode' when Trump appeared to side with Putin over US intelligence community in Helsinki
Fake news. What do you imagine he's going to say when Trump is standing right next to him?

Only morons put any credence into that statement.

SWALLOW THEN WIPE MOUTH -

same thing he always says to trump
and you know this how?......are you the one who cleans putins pecker after you 2 are done with it?.....hey just askin....

Breaking news yesterday said Brennan withheld evidence that Russia wanted Hillary to win...so I don't know what this lying fool Berg is talking about....

He doesn't either, he's just parroting left loon sites

I listened to your video twice and Putin never says anything about the election...did you listen to it or just jump at the title?.....you should check out the crap you put on here before you do so.....

He-he, yet ANOTHER "Orange Man Bad" thread, Bergy? You REALLY need some help for your TDS. I don't see HOW you'll survive after President Trump gets re-elected. Good luck with THAT!
Shut the hell up. We have 7 million Obama is bad, Obama is a kenyan, Obama is a muslim and every other kind of Obama is this or that all over this motherfucking forum.

Forum List

Back