Putin: I wanted Trump to win the election

So you believe putin over our intelligence bureaucracy?
Isn't that what you leftist hacks have been whininh about for years?
Hek, you even have it in the OP.
As the famous yoda once said, "self awareness, you not have"
I am rolling on the floor watching these fucking commies talk out of both sides of their asses. It's the epitome of reckless desperation.

The dog-shit, useless GOP may be in for a Mt. St. Helen-level landslide of Reagan vs. Mondale proportions, which is NOT good for us. We need opposition gridlock before these two idiot parties bankrupt our great-great-great-great-great-great grandchildren.

I'm getting tired of the propagandists with their 24/7 disinformation. One thread after another trying to distort the truth. To muddy the waters. To make the weak minded so confused they think “War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.”

CIA reportedly went into 'panic mode' when Trump appeared to side with Putin over US intelligence community in Helsinki
Thanks Uncle Vlad!

Russia was not picking one side or the other
We know from the overwhelming evidence in Mueller's report what you wrote is a lie.

It looks like Bergy is avoiding my question, but then he knows it would destroy the thrust of his TDS mantra"

Still waiting for his statement to be illegal, wait.... waiting.....

When will little bergy show that having a head of state saying I am glad Trump won is illegal.

Waiting

Waiting

Wait...zzzzzz.

I admit it, I'm surprised at the level of abject idiocy on display by Trump cultists.

The intel agencies say Russia tried to get Trump elected.

Mueller's report says Russia tried to get Trump elected.

Because the evidence says Russia tried to get Trump elected.

Putin admits he wanted to see Trump get elected................and he put quite a lot of resources behind the effort.

What is the reaction of the cultists? To spew forth imbecilic nonsense.

Why?

The inability to handle the same truth we've known about for years.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I admit it, I'm surprised at the level of abject idiocy on display by Trump cultists.

Putin admits he wanted to see Trump get elected................and he put quite a lot of resources behind the effort.

Why?

Now right wing media has launched a campaign of revisionist history. To throw shit on the wall. To turn the facts and the truth on their heads. To that I say, Putin smiles. You nitwits are making him very happy.

1589400636202.png

I'm getting tired of the propagandists with their 24/7 disinformation. One thread after another trying to distort the truth. To muddy the waters. To make the weak minded so confused they think “War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.”

CIA reportedly went into 'panic mode' when Trump appeared to side with Putin over US intelligence community in Helsinki

TDS thread 1,563

What a load of shit.

Why?

Now right wing media has launched a campaign of revisionist history. To throw shit on the wall. To turn the facts and the truth on their heads. To that I say, Putin smiles. You nitwits are making him very happy.

View attachment 335595

covering up 33 million unemployed americans & over a million infected people

tantrum gif.gif

Fake news. What do you imagine he's going to say when Trump is standing right next to him?

Only morons put any credence into that statement.

SWALLOW THEN WIPE MOUTH -

same thing he always says to trump
You're accustomed to being called an idiot, aren't you?

Why?

There's no evidence for any of that, moron. These are the same intel agencies that spied on Trump and perjured themselves to get a FISA warrant against Carter Paige.

So you believe putin over our intelligence bureaucracy?
Isn't that what you leftist hacks have been whininh about for years?
Hek, you even have it in the OP.
As the famous yoda once said, "self awareness, you not have"

Your intelligence service said Putin wanted Trump to win. Putin confirmed that assessment.

It’s not rocket science.

Forum List

Back