Putin: I wanted Trump to win the election

I'm getting tired of the propagandists with their 24/7 disinformation. One thread after another trying to distort the truth. To muddy the waters. To make the weak minded so confused they think “War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.”

CIA reportedly went into 'panic mode' when Trump appeared to side with Putin over US intelligence community in Helsinki
He-he, yet ANOTHER "Orange Man Bad" thread, Bergy? You REALLY need some help for your TDS. I don't see HOW you'll survive after President Trump gets re-elected. Good luck with THAT!
Shut the hell up. We have 7 million Obama is bad, Obama is a kenyan, Obama is a muslim and every other kind of Obama is this or that all over this motherfucking forum.
comes with the job.....name calling and dehumanizing aint unique to Obama.....

I'm getting tired of the propagandists with their 24/7 disinformation. One thread after another trying to distort the truth. To muddy the waters. To make the weak minded so confused they think “War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.”

CIA reportedly went into 'panic mode' when Trump appeared to side with Putin over US intelligence community in Helsinki

War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. Putin hacked our elections

Sorry to say this, but a lot of people in the CIA are EXTREMELY stupid.

The story you quoted was from something that happened in July 2018, and it was really clear in July 2016 that the Trump campaign was about Russia and he was actively hiring people with links to Russia. This was out in the open, all over the press, and they didn't even flinch.

Forum List

Back