putin is asking hunters in Kamchatka and Buryatia (natives) regions to turn in their rifles and ammo so they can be used in the invasion of Ukraine.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
The 3-day special military operation must be doing well. what is behind ?Moscow is disarming the indigenous peoples of Occupied Siberia, looks like Siberian uprising is on the way ...

8ziyq9zyqfl81.jpg

The 3-day special military operation must be doing well. what is behind ?Moscow is disarming the indigenous peoples of Occupied Siberia, looks like Siberian uprising is on the way ...

8ziyq9zyqfl81.jpg

The average age of the Ukranian soldier is 45, this isn't sustainable. They are better trained, more committed to the defense of their country and they are admirable. There are limits though and this is the crux of the issue.

Macron had some understanding but clearly the French weren't interested in sending troops. Something has to give. Sending billions over to Ukraine for weapons doesn't help if no one is there to use them.

Maybe hire mercenaries with a promise to give them and their families citizenship if Ukraine prevails or the war ends?

Just some thoughts on the issue as I don't know how else this ends except for an East/West Germany scenario.

The average age of the Ukranian soldier is 45, this isn't sustainable. They are better trained, more committed to the defense of their country and they are admirable. There are limits though and this is the crux of the issue.

Macron had some understanding but clearly the French weren't interested in sending troops. Something has to give. Sending billions over to Ukraine for weapons doesn't help if no one is there to use them.

Maybe hire mercenaries with a promise to give them and their families citizenship if Ukraine prevails or the war ends?

Just some thoughts on the issue as I don't know how else this ends except for an East/West Germany scenario.
he is a commie, a brave one, rare breed , Muscovites are the natural cowards . 'Breaking up Moscow empire is the only way to end its imperialism', And I don’t mean Putin´s imperialism, but Moscow imperialismin general , from Solzhenitsynand Brodsky to Yeltsin and Dugin.

Forum List

Back