Putin Is Obliterating Biden's Political Standing

Not that Biden has much political standing in America, as his train wreck presidency has given him a dismal 33% approval rate. And his deployment of US troops to Europe is getting even worse numbers than that (26%). If we see US troops fighting and getting killed, I could see Biden's numbers dropping to single digits of less than 10%.

I wonder if this is Putin's game plan. Manipulate the weak-minded Biden to act, in such a way that would bring about Russian responses to Bidens' actions. And what might these responses entail? Already some people are forecasting $8/gallon gas prices, among other repercussions painful to the American people.

Is Putin trying to help Trump for 2024 ? One thing is for sure - Biden is looking really BAD in all of this, and it's going to get worse.
What political standing?

Why would Putin help Trump? Trump had more sanctions on Putin and Joe lifted the most important, the gas pipeline to Germany.
True, but at least Trump expressed neutrality to Russia, as opposed to Democrats who consistently express hostility. Politics is complicated. 😐

Not that Biden has much political standing in America, as his train wreck presidency has given him a dismal 33% approval rate. And his deployment of US troops to Europe is getting even worse numbers than that (26%). If we see US troops fighting and getting killed, I could see Biden's numbers dropping to single digits of less than 10%.

I wonder if this is Putin's game plan. Manipulate the weak-minded Biden to act, in such a way that would bring about Russian responses to Bidens' actions. And what might these responses entail? Already some people are forecasting $8/gallon gas prices, among other repercussions painful to the American people.

Is Putin trying to help Trump for 2024 ? One thing is for sure - Biden is looking really BAD in all of this, and it's going to get worse.
You're military expertise and unique ability to predict future political trends is breathtaking.

I apologise for not recognising those unique qualities before.

Like anyone cares what you assholes think:

31AD58C9-B53F-42D6-AB2E-5DECE41475B8.jpeg

They’re going to get destroyed this November either way, the question is by how much. They are now pretending as if they care about Ukraine’s borders, while completely ignoring our own.
They are truly amazing. Uncanny how the human mind can go so far astray, but they do.

They ignore our border because they know Americans won't vote for them, so they have only 2 ways of winning an election >> fraud & foreigners.

Their position on defending Ukraine against Russia is not going to help them though. Not only conservatives oppose it, so do independents. Very little support for Biden sending US troops.

No doubt that’s the consensus among the Fox crowd. They’re less informed than those who watch no news at all.

True, but at least Trump expressed neutrality to Russia, as opposed to Democrats who consistently express hostility. Politics is complicated. 😐
Trump is a suck up. Putin is paid $137 million a year in salary while Russia is an impoverished country. That's what Trump wants...and hotels in Moscow. Neutral my ass. Are you a fool?

They are truly amazing. Uncanny how the human mind can go so far astray, but they do.

They ignore our border because they know Americans won't vote for them, so they have only 2 ways of winning an election >> fraud & foreigners.

Their position on defending Ukraine against Russia is not going to help them though. Not only conservatives oppose it, so do independents. Very little support for Biden sending US troops.
The problem with illegals is easily solved. Look at the success of the Saudis. They solved their problem in less than a year without brutality. You give them a grace period to leave and fine employers. Trump is a moron. He always employed illegals even as far back as the 1970s. He just wants a wall .. like he wanted to be on Mt Rushmore.

So what are they going to do about it? Nothing. Think Germany will have anything to say about it now that Dementia closed down our pipeline and opened up Russia to theirs?
WTF? :eusa_doh:
You are consistently one of the least informed and dumbest posters here.

Forum List

Back