🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Putin kicks out 755 American Diplomats...is this part of the Trump collusion?

755 US diplomats must leave Russia: Putin

How exactly does this play into the Trump/Putin collusion?

Lol..nice spin but you know why he did this and it wasn't because of something 9 months ago either.
Oh yes it was.

Well, just let me take into consideration your proactive counter argument lol.
What ever - go ask Stratford. He knows more about Russia than you ever will.

He testified....under oath...........and didn't have squat........but admitted he's a leaker.............lol

You can't leak unclassified material. Comey shared information, he didn't leak.
Like going public right before an election........but refusing to go public that Trump wasn't under investigation.

And he explained why...because if that changed, he'd have to come out again and announce he WAS under investigation instead of just keeping his mouth shut to begin with.

reports that former National Security Adviser Susan Rice may have been rifling through classified transcripts for over a year that could have included information about Donald Trump and his associates.

The police can stake out a whore house. But they can't force innocent people to break the law. They catch who they catch. And ther Trump associates visited too many russians, and then lied about doing it. If their meetings were innocent, they would have told us about them, rather than risk perjury and obstruction charges for lying.

Nothing illegal about meeting with a Russian. If there was a law broken about Russian dealings with the election may I point out to you Tony Podesta's firm was hired by a Kremlin bank to lift sanctions/

Or a Democrat ally of Clinton paying Russian informants on that fairytale dossier. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ actually changed hands.

Like going public right before an election........but refusing to go public that Trump wasn't under investigation.]

Announce he's not under investigation?

Similarly, I will do you a solid and publically announce that you aren't under investigation for deviant sexual acts.

Senator Asks DOJ About Democrats’ Work With Ukraine To Smear Trump Campaign

Even some Democrats, including California Rep. Adam Schiff, the ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, acknowledged earlier this month that DNC collusion with the Ukrainian government was “problematic.” (RELATED: Adam Schiff Calls DNC Cooperation With Ukraine ‘Problematic’)

Nevertheless, Grassley says that Chalupa’s and the DNC’s activities could be a violation of FARA, which requires agents of foreign governments to disclose their activities.

According to the report, the DNC encouraged Chalupa to meet with staffers at the Ukrainian embassy in order to “arrange an interview in which [Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenko] might discuss Manafort’s ties” to Viktor Yanukovych, Poroshenko’s predecessor and an ally of Vladimir Putin’s.

In March, Chalupa met with Ukrainian Amb. Valeriy Chaly and one of his aides. The aide, Oksana Shulyar, reportedly shared her concerns regarding Manafort with Chalupa.

Politico also reported that a Ukrainian embassy official claimed that he was instructed by Shulyar to help Chalupa research Trump and Manafort.

This is actually a biggie.

This whole thing reminds me of a movie....................

The Left is upset................Trump isn't backing down and he's fighting them.

Karma gonna reach up and bit them in the ass.

Grassley is my hero on the hill. He was connecting the dots over the Ukrainian collusion long before anyone else.

Russia Russia Russia.

And NOW THE PLOT THICKENS..............

Congress and the Senate now place Sanctions on Russia for tainting the elections...........psst because Hillary lost.

And so Russia throws out our diplomats...........and we do also..............

Pisses everybody off until our forces start shooting each other.

Tune in tomorrow as WWIII starts and we blow the planet to Kingdom Com...........

Stay turned for another episode of AS THE LUNACY TURNS.

War with Russia is what the globalists want. They are a country which refuses to bow. And there is an ethnic hatred between jews and slavs which plays into this as well.

So Putin kicked out 755 "diplomats..."

Thanks, Vlad. I had no idea our state dept was so incredibly overbloated. I wonder how many of those "Russian diplomats" were present in Ferguson to riot about Michael Brown....

WE DO NOT NEED 700 DIPLOMATS in any country.

40 is plenty.

24 years of traitors in the WH has produced ridiculous "overstaffing" of cushy "jobs" at taxpayer expense.

Thank you, Vlad Putin, for doing what is best for America that the GOP and Dems will not...

1. exposing BIG GOVERNMENT waste
2. cutting it

Really here. There are 4 main embassies in Russia.
Each would have some armed staff divided between the 4 places. Say, from some 250 armed military guards. Say maids, cooks,
helpers etc. for each place, say 10 plus each. So let's say this is about 300 staffing these buildings. For day and night shifts.
For these 4 places. You do like spending money on the military, no?
News & Events | U.S. Embassy & Consulates in Russia

So say there are only 40 diplomats, each had a wife and 2 kids
not working for the gobmint. That would be some 160 more people there.
So, were up to I guess, to start, some 460 in personnel. Just to keep these 40 there.
But you do know many people at these embassies are non-paid business types. Who have diplomatic passes, or close too. TBD?
But I would like to see a real list. But, sure. we can keep the paid for 4 major buildings, staff them with armed military guards, and FFS! just use.....

vp530.jpg

Nothing illegal about meeting with a Russian..

True, but it is a felony to lie about it to the wrong people.

Name the perjury charges. Go for it.

Take Sessions for example. It was Senator Leahy who asked Sessions about meetings with Russians to discuss the campaign. Franken tried to pull a "gotcha" but Leahy's question laid the groundwork so that Franken's "gotcha" didn't work.

Sessions did answer truthfully. But as much as I admire him he was a bloody fool to recuse himself from the Russian investigation.

Russia Russia Russia.

Congress and the Senate now place Sanctions on Russia for tainting the elections...........psst because Hillary lost.

Tune in tomorrow as WWIII starts and we blow the planet to Kingdom Com...........

War with Russia is what the globalists want. They are a country which refuses to bow. And there is an ethnic hatred between jews and slavs which plays into this as well.
Hope your wrong

Russia Russia Russia.

I swear McCain's bucket list #1

#1 WWIII.

Democrats are trying to start a war. Then they can blame republicans for starting a war.
That's fucking hilarious. THE GOP controls both houses and any & all sanctions fall under their umbrella.

It's high fucking time you idiots started holding YOUR OWN MEMBERS ACCOUNTABLE. They will continue to SHIT IN YOUR HAND & CALL IT GOLD if you let them.

Sessions did answer truthfully. But as much as I admire him he was a bloody fool to recuse himself from the Russian investigation.

Sessions said "I didn't, did not have any communication wirth any russians."

Sessions had three meetings with russians, including the russian ambassador. You tell me the told the truth. That he had no communications with any russians.

Just for the hell of it...........I dedicate the following song to Obama, Clinton and their administration

If there was a law broken about Russian dealings with the election may I point out to you Tony Podesta's firm was hired by a Kremlin bank to lift sanctions/.

Podesta registered as a foreign agent. So he's allowed to.

Only afterwards like Flynn and Manafort. Their legal teams dropped the ball on the paperwork. Basically they blew it over the new regs.

Do I think Tony did something illegal? Hell no. That's what he does for a living. But to try to portray Manafort or Flynn as evil men because their lawyers screwed up; I'm not going to pull that shit.

Forum List

Back