Putin likes Trump

Iraq was completely justified, morally and legally.

The point is Russia's neighbors are not ouR problem and not worth WWIII.

It was based on a lie. We attacked the wrong country. Even the Dunce Trump knows that.

Trump didn't say that.

Iraq was completely justified.

You are really pushing the old repub lie bartometer this morning. Everyone has seen him denouce the Iraq war.

Donald Trump: I Would Never Have Invaded Iraq

You really need to use Google before posting another lie...

Stating that you would have made a different choice is not the same as saying that a choice was not morally and legally justified.

As Iraq was.
No matter how many times you repeat a lie its still a lie. Ask any Republican candidate and they'll tell you Iraq was a mistake.

And they'll be quick to point out hillary voted for it too. Yea, she was lied to too. They lied us into Iraq pal. Stop being intellectually dishonest.

1. it was a mistake
2. no one lied, they all had exactly the same intel and came to exactly the same erroneous conclusions

Unless you are saying that Bush was such a great intellectual genius that he fooled the brilliant democrats. OR, are you saying that the dems were too stupid to see what was really going on?

So, America, The World's POliceman?

Me? I see Russia as a regional problem. And not our region.

Here is the problem...... If we just let Russia or China roll over against any of their neighbors..... People like you and others will be bitchin. Obama is a pussy, he just sit and watch, sold his allies etc.
Now that we are standing against bully........ At the same time you don't like it? Or you just don't know what you are talking about?
Why don't you tell the Russians stop bullying in the first place? Why don't you tell Putin to stop meddling in ME? Why don't you tell Iran and Syria to stop supporting terrorism in the first place? Someone has to stop these bastards.
Maybe you can tell us why Russia's next door countries wants to join NATO for protection against Russia.

So, you want risk nuclear war in order to deprive the REpublcans of a potential talking Point?

That is not a good reason.

Russia is not longer a threat to US.

The Cold War is over. US troops out of Europe.

Avoid foreign wars and entanglements.

Why do Russia's neighbors want to join NATO?

So we will fight RUssia for them.

D'uh.

You don't know what you are talking about. Read my post #425. Get yourself updated and get back to me.

I read it. THe FIRST reason you list for taking a tough stance against Russia was so the GOP wouldn't be able to slam Obama for being a pussy.

That's not a reason.

The Reason we don't "tell Russia to stop bullying in the first place" is because we are not prepared, or if sane, should not be prepared to back up our implied threat to "do something about it".

Georgia is not worth WWIII, neither is the Crimea.

Russia is not longer a threat to US.

The Cold War is over. US troops out of Europe.

Avoid foreign wars and entanglements.

I am full aware that the Cold War is over but, think again see link. And I agree Crimea, Georgia and Syria are not worth a full scale war.
Here is the problem...... Putin sympathizers are so fascinated how good Putin is which he has not done nothing *none* to American people. And zero foreign policy..... Killing Syrians and some ISIS bullshit........
Here's the other problem......... Since you are sympathizer of Putin. Why don't you, I mean YOU (not us) tell Putin stop selling arms that support terrorism in the first place. Why are you defending Putin in the first place? What benefits do you gain in defending Putin thug? At the same time trashing Obama.

Cold War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am not a sympathizer of Putin's.

I recognize that he is pursuing Russia's interest as he sees them.

Beyond that, I do not consider Russia a threat to the US and thus not our problem.

Me tell Putin to do or not do something?

Why would I do that or Putin be taking advice from some random MIddle Class white guy in the middle of the US?

The Gain I get is hopefully avoiding a World War that doesn't need to happen and would be bad for America.

We would have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

It was based on a lie. We attacked the wrong country. Even the Dunce Trump knows that.

Trump didn't say that.

You are really pushing the old repub lie bartometer this morning. Everyone has seen him denouce the Iraq war.

Stating that you would have made a different choice is not the same as saying that a choice was not morally and legally justified.

As Iraq was.
No matter how many times you repeat a lie its still a lie. Ask any Republican candidate and they'll tell you Iraq was a mistake.

And they'll be quick to point out hillary voted for it too. Yea, she was lied to too. They lied us into Iraq pal. Stop being intellectually dishonest.

1. it was a mistake
2. no one lied, they all had exactly the same intel and came to exactly the same erroneous conclusions

Unless you are saying that Bush was such a great intellectual genius that he fooled the brilliant democrats. OR, are you saying that the dems were too stupid to see what was really going on?
I think the GOP wants people to think Bush was an idiot and Iraq was a mistake but no one is that stupid. Not to mention they made a KILLING in Iraq.

Ike's Warning Of Military Expansion, 50 Years Later

Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.

Trump didn't say that.

As Iraq was.

1. it was a mistake

I think the GOP wants people to think Bush was an idiot and Iraq was a mistake but no one is that stupid. Not to mention they made a KILLING in Iraq.

Yes, suppliers of military hardware do well when we are at war. They also do well when we are building up our defenses to prevent war. So what?

They all, both parties, bought into the bad intel about Saddam and WMDs, and not just the US government, the UN, the UK, the EU, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Russia, Saudi Arabia et al. Everyone had the same intel and came to the same conclusions.

Or did Bush fool the entire world? I thought you said he was an idiot.

As Iraq was.

1. it was a mistake

Yes, suppliers of military hardware do well when we are at war. They also do well when we are building up our defenses to prevent war. So what?

They all, both parties, bought into the bad intel about Saddam and WMDs, and not just the US government, the UN, the UK, the EU, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Russia, Saudi Arabia et al. Everyone had the same intel and came to the same conclusions.

Wake up fish.

Smoking gun emails reveal Blair's 'deal in blood' with George Bush over Iraq war was forged a YEAR before the invasion had even started
  • Leaked White House memo shows former Prime Minister's support for war at summit with U.S. President in 2002
  • Bombshell document shows Blair preparing to act as spin doctor for Bush, who was told 'the UK will follow our lead'
  • Publicly, Blair still claimed to be looking for diplomatic solution - in direct contrast to email revelations
  • New light was shed on Bush-Blair relations by material disclosed by Hillary Clinton at the order of the U.S. courts

Read more: Smoking gun email exposes Blair on Iraq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

As Iraq was.

1. it was a mistake

Wake up fish.

Smoking gun emails reveal Blair's 'deal in blood' with George Bush over Iraq war was forged a YEAR before the invasion had even started
  • Leaked White House memo shows former Prime Minister's support for war at summit with U.S. President in 2002
  • Bombshell document shows Blair preparing to act as spin doctor for Bush, who was told 'the UK will follow our lead'
  • Publicly, Blair still claimed to be looking for diplomatic solution - in direct contrast to email revelations
  • New light was shed on Bush-Blair relations by material disclosed by Hillary Clinton at the order of the U.S. courts

Read more: Smoking gun email exposes Blair on Iraq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

wonderful, an editorial from a left wing blog. credibility zero.

Don't expect to find this on Drudge, Rush or Fox fool.

I watched the British Parliment give Tony Blair shit and they flat out admitted they did not want to go along with the US blindly like they did in 2003. The British people know Bush lied. We know Bush lied. So why don't you?

If Bush lied then so did both Clintons and the UN security council. Are you saying they are all liars? Because they all had exactly the same intel.

Don't expect to find this on Drudge, Rush or Fox fool.

I watched the British Parliment give Tony Blair shit and they flat out admitted they did not want to go along with the US blindly like they did in 2003. The British people know Bush lied. We know Bush lied. So why don't you?

you wont find this BS on those outlets because its propaganda, not facts.

Well the good news, I suppose, is that the Big Quack is not in favor of whacking reporters he doesn't like, but toes the line at mocking their physical disabilities. I suppose it's good that the Big Quack does have some ..... place so loathsome that even he will not go

Well the good news, I suppose, is that the Big Quack is not in favor of whacking reporters he doesn't like, but toes the line at mocking their physical disabilities. I suppose it's good that the Big Quack does have some ..... place so loathsome that even he will not go

Look dude, if you think the hildebeast would be a better president than Trump, vote for her.

posting the kind of crap you post isn't going to change anyone's mind.

Trump didn't say that.

As Iraq was.

1. it was a mistake

Agree. There was a book written by Bush' former Cabinet Member who revealed what we already knew, that the war-for-profit was planned from Day 1 of his admin.

I don't expect hacks like Redfish to know this as his hack sources (mentioned in post #491) would never reveal the truth to him

Iraq was completely justified, morally and legally.

The point is Russia's neighbors are not ouR problem and not worth WWIII.

Trump didn't say that.

As Iraq was.

Hillary was not lied to. Not about the vote to authorize force, anyway. The threat of force actually convinced Saddam to freely let inspections resume. Saddam may have been foolish enough to think that if inspectors found he did not have any womd programs, W would choose not to invade. Foolish Saddam failed to appreciate that W's claim that the reason to invade was fear of his womd programs. In reality, if Saddam had a canoe and .45, W was going nation building, and the only real question was whether W still hadn't learned there was a difference in sunni and shia before he engaged in mother of all clusterfocks.

Her failure to raise her voice in warning in the Spring of 03 about why invasion was unnecessary. It was not a popular thing to do, to have a moment of courage in the Spring of 03. Obama had it, though he was not in the Senate yet.

Look dude, if you think the hildebeast would be a better president than Trump, vote for her.

posting the kind of crap you post isn't going to change anyone's mind.
I don't give a crap about your crappie mind. fo

As Iraq was.

1. it was a mistake

Agree. There was a book written by Bush' former Cabinet Member who revealed what we already knew, that the war-for-profit was planned from Day 1 of his admin.

I don't expect hacks like Redfish to know this as his hack sources (mentioned in post #491) would never reveal the truth to him
Imo W was an idiot, and still is. But, it is possible that he thought the Iraqis would embrace a democratic republic. Sistani was more democratic than all-ah-mucky whom W eventually accepted. The neocon were at best the Bteam in terms of nation building, and walked right into al queda's trap.

Forum List

Back