Putin Most Powerful Leader in the World

numan

What! Me Worry?
Mar 23, 2013
'
Putin Tops List of Most Powerful People

Barack Obama in 5th Place

An article in leading US magazine Foreign Policy has named Putin as the most powerful person in the world, with the top spot left empty.

The author, Ian Bremmer, President of the Eurasia Group, explains why no one is ranked first as being because “in a G-Zero world, everyone is waiting for someone else to shoulder responsibility for the world's toughest and most dangerous challenges.” ....

After the top spot's empty chair, Putin comes in second. “In Russia's personalized system, this is still the person who counts. He isn't as popular as he used to be, and his country has no Soviet-scale clout or influence, but no one on the planet has consolidated more domestic and regional power than Putin,” the magazine said....

The Russian president is followed by US Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke, who is ranked third, German Chancellor Angela Merkel (4) and US President Barack Obama in fifth place.

Obama in the 5th place?

In all honesty, he shouldn't be there at all ... the whole world is laughing at him, the whole world doesn't respect him... he is weak ....he has no business in the most powerful leaders of the world list!

None at all!

Obama in the 5th place?

In all honesty, he shouldn't be there at all ... the whole world is laughing at him, the whole world doesn't respect him... he is weak ....he has no business in the most powerful leaders of the world list!

None at all!

Still more than you will ever accomplish.

Obama in the 5th place?

None at all!

Unlike you, right? :trolls:

Obama in the 5th place?

None at all!

Unlike you, right? :trolls:

as a receiver of information I simply do not have any desire to be powerful.

And the 10 best rock songs are........and the worst dressed at the Oscar's are.......these list are always made by people with an agenda. The 10 best states to live in are......on, and on. But one thing for sure, if Putin is so important how come he can't get a meeting with the President of the United States while the President is in his country meeting with 19 other world leaders? How come the 2nd place guy just got bitch slapped by the 5th place guy?

obama may be a weak leader, however, he is still president to the most powerful nation on earth. as such, obama is the most powerful leader regardless of whether you agree with his politics. he is the president of the United States of America.

Any evidence Obama isn't respected around the world, Skye, beside RW BS brainwashing?

Any problems he has are from RW obstruction and anti-progress shytteheads, like Putin.

And the 10 best rock songs are........and the worst dressed at the Oscar's are.......these list are always made by people with an agenda. The 10 best states to live in are......on, and on. But one thing for sure, if Putin is so important how come he can't get a meeting with the President of the United States while the President is in his country meeting with 19 other world leaders? How come the 2nd place guy just got bitch slapped by the 5th place guy?

Exactly.

I wonder what these brain dead fools expected ...

THE ARTICLE IS FROM A RUSSIAN NEWS AGENCY.

GAWD. You've got explain EVERYTHING to them.

Any evidence Obama isn't respected around the world, Skye, beside RW BS brainwashing?

Any problems he has are from RW obstruction and anti-progress shytteheads, like Putin.

The world is very grateful he had the BALLS that little georgey did not and does not. Millions of people are grateful that President Obama is quietly and quickly and cheaply wiping out the damn terrorists that the rw loons hold in such high regard.

So am I. But then, I don't get my news from

A RUSSIAN NEWS AGENCY.​

obama may be a weak leader, however, he is still president to the most powerful nation on earth. as such, obama is the most powerful leader regardless of whether you agree with his politics. he is the president of the United States of America.

The bold I can totally stand behind.

I will wait until I see Obama "lead" in any significant way before I can agree with the rest

Perhaps the Russians are excited about this, but the article is from Foreign Policy, an american publication, by an American from an American group. "Strong" often suqs. lol

Perhaps the Russians are excited about this, but the article is from Foreign Policy, an american publication, by an American from an American group. "Strong" often suqs. lol

What am I missing? I got that it came from a Russian news agency which, unlike US news, has no choice but to name Putin as the "most powerful" and no choice but to put our president way down the list.

Don't people GET IT that Putin is a little pissed that Obama took his thunder?

Way to go Mr. President.
:lol:

Putin bitch slapped? By Obama?

:lmao:

Putin put Obama in his place when he gave Snowden asylum. He knew exactly the diplomatic repercussions and is savoring this moment in time.

gee-whiz-obama-putin-russia-man-embarrassment-political-poster-1284481469-e1320107172357.jpg

His rep is shitty world wide. I don't this this woman is right wing or brainwashed.

:lol:

[ame=http://youtu.be/GcXXy-Jb6wU]Sama Elmasry - "You Obama, Your Father, Mother" 'Hey Obama, You Are Stupid, Bad Man - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back