Putin Most Powerful Leader in the World

So what?

do you seriously consider putin's Russia is a better place to live?

obama may be a weak leader, however, he is still president to the most powerful nation on earth. as such, obama is the most powerful leader regardless of whether you agree with his politics. he is the president of the United States of America.

The bold I can totally stand behind.

I will wait until I see Obama "lead" in any significant way before I can agree with the rest

how do you disagree with the rest? or how can you wait do see if you agree?

obama may be a weak leader, however, he is still president to the most powerful nation on earth. as such, obama is the most powerful leader regardless of whether you agree with his politics. he is the president of the United States of America.

The bold I can totally stand behind.

I will wait until I see Obama "lead" in any significant way before I can agree with the rest

how do you disagree with the rest? or how can you wait do see if you agree?
That made me crosseyed
:lol:

Lemme highlight something else that's even more confusing

I agree he's the President of the most powerful nation
Just not that he's a Powerful Leader
:cool:

Obama got the whole world to sanction Iran (worked), N Korea for the first time, and toss Khaddaffi, passed the most important social reform ever. Mindless Pub obstruction, fear mongering propaganda may well yet get their proper reward, a GOP implosion.

Putin gets his power from the same kind of RW bs- he dominates Russia but doesn't have the world influence and respect Obama has, no matter what the BS Propaganda Machine tells the dupes...

I rather like Putin.

No flys on that guy.

Hell. Anyone who loves dogs and horses can't be all bad. LOL

Two commies fighting over who gets to shit on America the most.

Exactly- The main data point here is clear.

Adolf Obama has destroyed this country to such a degree that the Russian President is superior in the eyes of many

Good job liberals for screwing up my America

-Geaux

'
Putin Tops List of Most Powerful People

Barack Obama in 5th Place

An article in leading US magazine Foreign Policy has named Putin as the most powerful person in the world, with the top spot left empty.

The author, Ian Bremmer, President of the Eurasia Group, explains why no one is ranked first as being because “in a G-Zero world, everyone is waiting for someone else to shoulder responsibility for the world's toughest and most dangerous challenges.” ....

After the top spot's empty chair, Putin comes in second. “In Russia's personalized system, this is still the person who counts. He isn't as popular as he used to be, and his country has no Soviet-scale clout or influence, but no one on the planet has consolidated more domestic and regional power than Putin,” the magazine said....

The Russian president is followed by US Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke, who is ranked third, German Chancellor Angela Merkel (4) and US President Barack Obama in fifth place.

Really? When was the last time Putin ordered a Drone to kill an enemy of Russia?

'
How quaint most of your comments are.

If it possible for one moment to be honest in the United States of Lies, then one knows that the huffing and puffing between Obama and Putin is just smoke-and-mirrors aimed at the likes of us, and that any essential negotiations between the two countries will go on undisturbed behind the scenes.

Second, as much as it may pain stupid, arrogant American jingoists and set them bellowing and screeching, the center of the world is Eurasia -- America is just a pesky clown constantly falling on its face or on its duff in the Greatest Show on Earth.

Obama may be a failure, but he is a glorious success compared to the utter, catastrophic failure of the loathsome George W. Bush, worst President in US history, who recklessly squandered American power and influence in his vain attempt to dominate Eurasia.

As for Putin, he wields the power of Russia to the maximum extent possible in such a diverse region, and his success in hammering alliances between Russia, Central Asia, China and Iran are in stark contrast to the disasters brought by the arrogant imperialism of vile Bush and his Neo-Con co-conspirators.

I rather like Putin.

No flys on that guy.

Hell. Anyone who loves dogs and horses can't be all bad. LOL

Bullshit.

Do you want to trade you American citizenship for a Russian one and go there and live as a private Russian citizen?

If no, you have no say in judging that scumbag.

I can't stand Obama, but you have no brains if you consider putin to be better or "like" him.

'

You don't have to like Putin to recognize that Russia today is more of a mover and shaker than the wounded USA which Bush did so much to weaken and hobble.

'

If it possible for one moment to be honest in the United States of Lies, then one knows that the huffing and puffing between Obama and Putin is just smoke-and-mirrors aimed at the likes of us, and that any essential negotiations between the two countries will go on undisturbed behind the scenes.

Second, as much as it may pain stupid, arrogant American jingoists and set them bellowing and screeching, the center of the world is Eurasia -- America is just a pesky clown constantly falling on its face or on its duff in the Greatest Show on Earth.

Obama may be a failure, but he is a glorious success compared to the utter, catastrophic failure of the loathsome George W. Bush, worst President in US history, who recklessly squandered American power and influence in his vain attempt to dominate Eurasia.

As for Putin, he wields the power of Russia to the maximum extent possible in such a diverse region, and his success in hammering alliances between Russia, Central Asia, China and Iran are in stark contrast to the disasters brought by the arrogant imperialism of vile Bush and his Neo-Con co-conspirators.

Have you actually SEEN the video of Obama and Putin in the same room?
You can't fake that kind of body language.

And, please, tell us of Obama's "glorious success" in foreign affairs
:eusa_whistle:

Have you actually SEEN the video of Obama and Putin in the same room?
You can't fake that kind of body language.
And what does your personal anecdote of your interpretation of a visual image have to do with the relative positions of Russia and the USA in the world, Foolish One?

Obama being a sore loser in foreign affairs does not make putin a winner or russia stronger. Only a completely incometent libtard can conider nowadays russia a "strong" country. The only part what is strong are Swiss.bank accounts of russian rulers.

And that is actually good.

'

You are the first person I've ever met on the internet who has ever expounded on the foreign policy importance of central Asia. As you correctly stated, that is the key target of United States foreign policy such as it was during the Bush Administration.

Until recently, It seemed as if herr Obama was continuing to carry the torch although now he seems reluctant to do so as Assad's army continues to pummel Barry's Benghazi armed Sunni terrorists and assorted mercenaries.

The point being is that the powers that control presidents won't veer that much of course when it comes to controlling interests in central Asia but for now Putin is winning because Obama is utterly inept.

Last edited:
You are the first person I've ever met on the internet who has ever expounded on the foreign policy importance of central Asia. As you correctly stated, that is the key target of United States foreign policy such as it was during the Bush Administration.

Until recently, It seemed as if herr Obama was continuing to carry the torch although now he seems reluctant to do so as Assad's army continues to pummel Barry's Benghazi armed Sunni terrorists and assorted mercenaries.

The point being is that the powers that control presidents won't veer that much of course when it comes to controlling interests in central Asia but for now Putin is winning because Obama is utterly inept.
All your comments are the purest, golden truth -- which is why they are so seldom seen in the second-hand, mass-media brainwashing so common on this forum.

Russia was caught flat-footed trusting the West in Libya, and it is determined not to repeat the mistake in Syria. China, Russia and Iran are in concert to protect the Assad regime, at all costs, and there is nothing post-Bush paper-tiger USA can do about it, except to make sure as many people are killed as possible, and as much of the country is destroyed as possible.

It doesn't matter whether Obama and his backers are ept or inept. There is nothing they can do to repair the American position in South Asia, which was utterly ruined by the Bushites during their criminal tenure in office.

"By the time a man gets to be presidential material, he has been bought ten times over. He is of no use to the country."
---Gore Vidal

P.S. -- congratulations on your new avatar! It so aptly expresses the way most Americans feel about Truth knocking at their door!! · · :lol:

Last edited:
I honestly believe we are closer to WWIII than we have been since before I was born. Syria is a dangerous, dangerous place for Barry to be playing around in. He's going to get us all killed.

'

The people who have political and economic power, both in the USA and elsewhere in the world, are sneaky and canny, but they are fundamentally crude and stupid, and are quite incapable of handling the problems which the 21st century will throw our way.

Forum List

Back