🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Putin Owns Obama..

Not necessarily. The weakness is in the eyes of both allies and enemies alike.

No, necessarily.

No "weak" President survives in this country for more than one term. Especially in modern times with the internet up your ass for 24 hours a day.

Stop it. Obama was supported each time by white suburban moderates. They feared being labeled as racist by their neighbors and being banned from the neighborhood block parties. Their kids left off the list for play group.
Without their vote Obama never becomes president.

That's idiocy.

No one is in the voting booth with you.

You can vote any way you want. And without anyone knowing.

Stop watching the Saudi Propaganda Channel, man.

Your brain is turning to goo.

But has Obama ever looked Putin in the eye and seen his soul?

I suspect not.

But he did bow to the Saudi king. does that count?

Better than kissing him.

Yuck.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R6QFwKWFpA]George Bush and King Abdullah Kissing and Holding Hands - YouTube[/ame]

Understanding and respecting arab customs shows respect and that you consider him an equal.

Bowing shows that you think you are inferior to the king.

an american president should not bow to any foreign leader-----ever.

No, necessarily.

No "weak" President survives in this country for more than one term. Especially in modern times with the internet up your ass for 24 hours a day.

Stop it. Obama was supported each time by white suburban moderates. They feared being labeled as racist by their neighbors and being banned from the neighborhood block parties. Their kids left off the list for play group.
Without their vote Obama never becomes president.

That's idiocy.

No one is in the voting booth with you.

You can vote any way you want. And without anyone knowing.

Stop watching the Saudi Propaganda Channel, man.

Your brain is turning to goo.

Obama won twice because of black pride, white guilt, a biased media, and an ignorant voting population.

But he did bow to the Saudi king. does that count?

Better than kissing him.

Yuck.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R6QFwKWFpA]George Bush and King Abdullah Kissing and Holding Hands - YouTube[/ame]

Understanding and respecting arab customs shows respect and that you consider him an equal.

Bowing shows that you think you are inferior to the king.

an american president should not bow to any foreign leader-----ever.

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp4NKWb7dXk]Women's Uneven Bars Final - London 2012 Olympics - YouTube[/ame]

Saddam wasn't sending terrorists to kill Americans.

In fact..Bush's invasion and conquering of Iraq was basically a crime, although it did fulfill the PNAC wet dream.

Al Awlaki on the other hand was involved in some very real plots, that thankfully got stopped.

He completely deserved what he got. He was at war with America, hiding in Yemen and actively involved in promoting violence against Americans.

What the fuck is wrong with you folks.

What did you forget about? Saddam invading Kuwait? And gassing the Kurds?

I remember that fine.

I also remember April Glaspie giving Saddam the go ahead.

Seems you folks don't remember he gassed Persians with American Chem Tech provided to him by Donald Rumsfeld during the Reagan administration.

Iran?Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1982:

Spring of 1982 marked the beginning of tilt toward Iraq by Reagan. This tilt was formalized in a secret National Security Decision Directive issued in June 1982. While the US was officially neutral, this NSDD declared that the US would do whatever was necessary to prevent Iraq from losing its war against Iran.

Apparently without consulting Congress, Reagan also removed Iraq from the State Dept. list of terrorist sponors. This meant that Iraq was now eligible for US dual-use and military technology.

This shift marked the beginning of a very close relationship between the Reagan and Bush administrations and Saddam Hussein. The US over following years actively supported Iraq, supplying billions of dollars of credits, US military intelligence and advice, and ensuring that necessary weaponry got to Iraq.

https://www.ithaca.edu/gagnon/talks/us-iraq.htm

That Ronnie. All over the map, wasn't he?

At that time, Iraq was an Arch Enemy of the US. Of course our government would support any country not hostile to the US which was in conflict with Iran.
So what? That was 30 years ago. 100% different situation.
If you want to go down that road, it was the US military that went to what was then Yugoslavia to assist Muslims who were being exterminated. Things were different back then. Our people defended them and rescued them. 20 years later they shit all over us.
So what is your point?
We were once allied with Russia in WWII....We are now allied with Japan and Italy.

What did you forget about? Saddam invading Kuwait? And gassing the Kurds?

I remember that fine.

Seems you folks don't remember he gassed Persians with American Chem Tech provided to him by Donald Rumsfeld during the Reagan administration.

1982:

Spring of 1982 marked the beginning of tilt toward Iraq by Reagan. This tilt was formalized in a secret National Security Decision Directive issued in June 1982. While the US was officially neutral, this NSDD declared that the US would do whatever was necessary to prevent Iraq from losing its war against Iran.

Apparently without consulting Congress, Reagan also removed Iraq from the State Dept. list of terrorist sponors. This meant that Iraq was now eligible for US dual-use and military technology.

This shift marked the beginning of a very close relationship between the Reagan and Bush administrations and Saddam Hussein. The US over following years actively supported Iraq, supplying billions of dollars of credits, US military intelligence and advice, and ensuring that necessary weaponry got to Iraq.

https://www.ithaca.edu/gagnon/talks/us-iraq.htm

At that time, Iraq was an Arch Enemy of the US. Of course our government would support any country not hostile to the US which was in conflict with Iran.
If you want to go down that road, it was the US military that went to what was then Yugoslavia to assist Muslims who were being exterminated. Things were different back then. Our people defended them and rescued them. 20 years later they shit all over us.
So what is your point?
We were once allied with Russia in WWII....We are now allied with Japan and Italy.

Which puts on display your comprehension of geopolitics is nil at best.

Never thought I would see so many Conservatives singing the praises of a brute like Putin

Then again, I am not surprised

I never thought I would see the day when a Russian leader was less repressive than and American leader. But Putin is less repressive than Obama.

You really do take ODS to a new level...

Putin’s Russia Repression ahead

Hundreds of thousands petition Putin to end of repression in Russia

Just went to a concert for Amnesty International.

Pussy Riot were there and they described some pretty horrific conditions in Putin's Russia.

It's amazing anyone in this country thinks we even come close to suffering the civil rights violations in that country.

Barclays Center :: Amnesty International Bringing Human Rights Home

Thread Summary.

Conservatives live in a fantasy world.

I hear ya. Who refer to that Putin gets everything he wants and Obama gets zip that Putin "owns" Obama? Pure fantasy world, isn't it?

The difference is that Putin understands leverage while Obama is an egomaniac who believes everyone should lay down for him. The mindless support of the left domestically and the enormous US power abroad feed that ego. But when he runs up against the big boys, Russia and China, that is when he's shown to have no pecker and no idea what to do when no kneels and starts sucking.

And mean while after Obama runs from Putin,North Korea threatens to launch cruise missle, and China impose a no fly zone over the yellow sea. Dont you see what the back lash is from a running coward president is?

And the very next day, U.S. officials said on Tuesday that the United States flew two B-52 bombers over a disputed island chain in the East China Sea, the Wall Street Journal reports.

The US is obligated to defend those islands.

Obama sent gays from the safety of America to Russia to be hunted down and beaten. And he attempted to get authority to kill American citizens on American soil without due process of law.

Obama sent a delegation to Sochi that happens to include gay people. Obama didn't force them to go. If they are in any danger, it's due to Putin's anti-gay laws, not anything Obama has done.

Obama authorized the killing of American terrorists who joined AQ to fight against American troops. I'm ok with those traitors being bombed into oblivion.

But how is that being more repressive (your words) than Putin? Is Obama hunting down gay people? Is Obama sending his critics to prisons in arctic wastelands?

Wtf? You ok with American's getting killed without due process? How low is Obama supporter willing to go? And you want to say your kind is different then the war hawk's of the republican's at least Bush jr took sadamn to trial and didn't out right murder him like Obama did to bin Laden and throw his body into the ocean

So you're okay with Americans joining forces with al Qaeda in their Jihad to kill American citizens anywhere and everywhere. Bush tries several times to hit Saddam but always missed, killing how many innocent civilians?

I never thought I would see the day when a Russian leader was less repressive than and American leader. But Putin is less repressive than Obama.

You really do take ODS to a new level...

Putin’s Russia Repression ahead

Hundreds of thousands petition Putin to end of repression in Russia

Just went to a concert for Amnesty International.

Pussy Riot were there and they described some pretty horrific conditions in Putin's Russia.

It's amazing anyone in this country thinks we even come close to suffering the civil rights violations in that country.

Barclays Center :: Amnesty International Bringing Human Rights Home

It's not amazing...it's ODS.

Aw poor Pussy Riot couldn't go to a church during services and vandalize the place. What a violation of human rights that is!

I remember that fine.

So what is your point?

Which puts on display your comprehension of geopolitics is nil at best.

Oh? How so? Don't just come on here and shit out a one liner.
Explain it. Expound upon your statement.
Otherwise you are arguing to argue. In which case your New York liberal arrogance is a bunch of sunshine blowing up someone's ass.
I studied History.
You had "social studies"....Big difference. History is fact. Social Studies is opinion.

Forum List

Back