Putin played TRUMP

Different times... Doesn't mean Obama wasn't lying to him...

Some fucks here think that we have to be honest with Russians... Obama knew they were a bunch of crooks...

Facts are that Trump didn't hold Russia to account and would rather ignored and denigrate intel that showed Russian influence in an US election than stand up to Putin... He was a coward..

Trump also did Putin's bidding by trying to undermine NATO...

Biden repaired a lot of that (not all, but a lot)... Putin is acting out because he used to having a US President as a lapdog...

Putin played US like a banjo when Trump was President..
Not one of your alleged “facts” is true. And there is zero support for you empty claim that Putin played Trump at all. Other than that though, you did succeed in posting —- pure gibberish.

No we want a President who wins by counting all fifty states - Not a sore loser who plotted to throw out six states (Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Arizona Nevada ) so that his VP could declare themselves the winner on Jan6. I’ll bet Uncle Pooty had his hopes on Jan6 untitled

Since you all know Putin so well - DId Putin support liberal democracy and temporarily admire freedom in America during the four years when he had Trump In the White House.
Guess what asshole? Putin is no longer Trump's problem. He is Biden's and he could not fuck things up more if he tried.

No we want a President who wins by counting all fifty states - Not a sore loser who plotted to throw out six states (Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Arizona Nevada ) so that his VP could declare themselves the winner on Jan6. I’ll bet Uncle Pooty had his hopes on Jan6 untitled
We've been over this. Trump wasn't President when Putin invaded.

You don't seem to grasp that extremely -- that means "very"! -- simple concept.
Since you all know Putin so well - DId Putin support liberal democracy and temporarily admire freedom in America during the four years when he had Trump In the White House.
I don't know Putin any better than I know Biden. I trust them the same amount -- zero.

Why is it irrelevant that Biden and Trump competed under the same rules?

Here is the relevance:,

You are saying that Trump was right to attemot to throw out all the votes, every single individual legal vote in Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Arizona Nevada because those states conducted an illegal election - because he lost them. But he would be right to accept them and not throw them out if he had won them.
Just keep stamping your feet and pouting. Chicks dig that. No, really.

When you don’t understand the depth to the contempt and fear that Putin has for Constitutional system of governance and our freedoms and rights, and process of electing our leaders. Trump is on the same page with Putin. Not Biden.
Funny how just a few years ago Democrats were pooh-poohing the return of the Red Scare...and now here you are.

Are white supremacists no longer the biggest threat to America?

Run along and check your "What To Do If A Conservative Points Out Reality To You" app for your official opinions.

in this new video, right-wing French presidential candidate Marine Le Pen distances herself from Putin, says she's only met him once...she also said at a different time she's not a fan of Zelensky either

FONGrmzX0AMdIBh

FOZA5l3XsAwus5U

FOWnC-8XEAI5CDU

That proves Trump was not President when Putin invaded. What is your rational point regarding that fact?
Not that you'll acknowledge it, since it doesn't agree with your dogma, but Trump wasn't Putin's puppet because Putin behaved for the entirety of Trump's Admin. And since Putin invaded when Biden was in office, it stands to reason Putin views Biden's Presidency as more conducive to Putin's goals.

This is the part where you screech NUH UH!!

Surprise me. Don't.

Trump wasn't Putin's puppet because Putin behaved for the entirety of Trump's Admin. And since Putin invaded when Biden was in office, it stands to reason Putin views Biden's Presidency as more conducive to Putin's goals.

it does not “ stand to reason” at all. Tis folly!

Putin may have been high on his own supply for his four years of watching “cult of personality” politics take hold of the populace in the nation where the kind of people that are among his fiercest foes.,had forsaken individualism and independence for loyalty and devotion to Donald Trump. Putin wanted to nurture the cult because Trump was Russifying America by converting them exactly to this belief:

The leader is the ultimate authority

Forum List

Back