Putin played TRUMP

Irrelevant, that has nothing to do with the question you asked and I answered.
It is absolutely relevant that Biden entered the race same as Trump before some states changed some rules. - you backed yourself into a corner - even if some states violated some laws both candidates consented to act as if they make were legal and to accept the outcome - that is until Trump lost. So Trump reneged on his consent.

It is absolutely relevant that Biden entered the race same as Trump before some states changed some rules. - you backed yourself into a corner - even if some states violated some laws both candidates consented to act as if they make were legal and to accept the outcome - that is until Trump lost. So Trump reneged on his consent.
I didn't back myself into anything, you asked the question and I answered.

They violated their own laws, the rest is irrelevant.

Why is it irrelevant that Biden and Trump competed under the same rules?

Here is the relevance:,

No, you're upset people don't want your party in power.

No we want a President who wins by counting all fifty states

Not a sore loser who plotted to throw out six states (Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Arizona Nevada )

Only if all fifty states conduct their elections lawfully and many of them did not. That's a problem.

You are saying that Trump was right to attemot to throw out all the votes, every single individual legal vote in Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Arizona Nevada because those states conducted an illegal election - because he lost them. But he would be right to accept them and not throw them out if he had won them.

Why is it irrelevant that Biden and Trump competed under the same rules?

Here is the relevance:,

You are saying that Trump was right to attemot to throw out all the votes, every single individual legal vote in Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Arizona Nevada because those states conducted an illegal election - because he lost them. But he would be right to accept them and not throw them out if he had won them.
It's irrelevant since votes were cast and accepted illegally, that people were allowed to vote illegally, that registrars refused to remove non citizes, and other ineligible people from the rolls and that there was no control at all on vote harvesting resulting in some case of 100% participation by both eligible and ineligible voters in Nursing homes including those who weren't even conscious.

I said no such thing, why do you feel the need to lie?

Only if all fifty states conduct their elections lawfully and many of them did not.

That's a problem

You are saying that Trump was right to attemot to throw out all the votes, every single individual legal vote in Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Arizona Nevada because those states conducted an illegal election - because he lost them.

I said no such thing, why do you feel the need to lie?

You inferred it. If not, why is there “a problem” then?

Trump was resolving the exact problem you refer to when he attempted to throw out all the votes in Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Arizona Nevada because those states conducted an illegal election.

Will you state that Trump was wrong to attemp to throw out all the votes in Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Arizona and Nevada in a plot to overturn the election on Jan6 the day his supporters stormed the Capitol to help him do just that?

You inferred it. If not, why is there “a problem” then?

Trump was resolving a problem when he attempted to throw out all the votes in Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Arizona Nevada because those states conducted an illegal election.

Will you state that Trump was wrong to attemp to throw out all the votes in Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Arizona and Nevada in a plot to overturn the election on Jan6 the day his supporters stormed the Capitol to help him do just that?
It wasn't inferred, implied, or even hinted at. Why do you feel the need to lie?

Trump was right to take every legal avenue allowed to contest the vote. It was perfectly proper and legal for people to come to the capitol to protest.

Trump however was absolutely wrong for stoking the fires screaming fraud claiming the election was stolen when he could not possibly have come up with the proof before the Electoral College voted.

His Jan 6 speech saying let's go peacefully march around the capitol building was too little too late.

Charge him with incitement to riot if you like. Charge everyone that assaulted officers or broke into the capitol that day appropriately and give them their full constitutional rights.

Don't call it an insurrection though because it wasn't.

Trump however was absolutely wrong for stoking the fires screaming fraud claiming the election was stolen when he could not possibly have come up with the proof before the Electoral College voted.

Thank you. Duly noted . For the record your response to my statement that we want a President who wins by counting all fifty states - Not a sore loser who plotted to throw out six states (Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Arizona Nevada ) so that his VP could declare themselves the winner on Jan6. :

Only if all fifty states conduct their elections lawfully and many of them did not. That's a problem.

The problem is with what Trump attempted to do on Jan6 whatever you want to call it. The problem is not with rule changes in (Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Arizona and Nevada) unlawfully and unfairly stealing the election from sore loser Trump.

So what? It means Putin should have invaded when he had a cohort in the White House who shares in Putin’s belief that democratic institutions don’t work and lead to depravity and leads to a nation of weak people.

When are you enlisting to go help Putin with his genocide to cleanse the world of liberal democracy.
That once again makes no sense.

That once again makes no sense.

When you don’t understand the depth to the contempt and fear that Putin has for Constitutional system of governance and our freedoms and rights, and process of electing our leaders. Trump is on the same page with Putin. Not Biden.

No we want a President who wins by counting all fifty states - Not a sore loser who plotted to throw out six states (Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Arizona Nevada ) so that his VP could declare themselves the winner on Jan6. I’ll bet Uncle Pooty had his hopes on Jan6 untitled

Since you all know Putin so well - DId Putin support liberal democracy and temporarily admire freedom in America during the four years when he had Trump In the White House.
I can't say he did....but I do know he liked the "more flexible" policy that the Dems gave him.

When you don’t understand the depth to the contempt and fear that Putin has for Constitutional system of governance and our freedoms and rights, and process of electing our leaders. Trump is on the same page with Putin. Not Biden.
Thing is when someone calls America a democracy they are showing they know nothing of the constitution.

I do not think you know what that word means. But that ain't it. And spare me anyway.

But I do thank you for the classical display of thebcultism.

"It didn't happen dickwad! He didn't say that!"

(Gets shown quote)

"He said it, but he didn't mean it!"

Just so predictable and embarrassing.

Yeah, I think it does

Hyperbole (/haɪˈpɜːrbəli/, audio speaker iconlisten; adjective form hyperbolic, audio speaker iconlisten) is the use of exaggeration as a rhetorical device or figure of speech. In rhetoric, it is also sometimes known as auxesis (literally 'growth'). In poetry and oratory, it emphasizes, evokes strong feelings, and creates strong impressions. As a figure of speech, it is usually not meant to be taken literally.[1][2]

Your post includes the usual evidence: none.

Why are you so intent on proving that you're a dumbass?

No we want a President who wins by counting all fifty states - Not a sore loser who plotted to throw out six states (Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Arizona Nevada ) so that his VP could declare themselves the winner on Jan6. I’ll bet Uncle Pooty had his hopes on Jan6 untitled

Since you all know Putin so well - DId Putin support liberal democracy and temporarily admire freedom in America during the four years when he had Trump In the White House.
Observing what you pal Putin chose NOT to do doesn’t require me to KNOW the mind of you asshole buddy, Putin.

Did you not know that observing things can lead to pattern recognition and provide insights into behaviors and choices? It’s true.

So why didn't judges agree with you?
I didn't back myself into anything, you asked the question and I answered.

Can you tell us the Judges who said they broke the law and see it significant enough to have any major baring on the election?

I think the best you could hope for is a rerun of the election and that would I love to see... Imagine all those voters asked to comeback again because GOP want to push something so insignificant

I can't say he did....but I do know he liked the "more flexible" policy that the Dems gave him.

Different times... Doesn't mean Obama wasn't lying to him...

Some fucks here think that we have to be honest with Russians... Obama knew they were a bunch of crooks...

Facts are that Trump didn't hold Russia to account and would rather ignored and denigrate intel that showed Russian influence in an US election than stand up to Putin... He was a coward..

Trump also did Putin's bidding by trying to undermine NATO...

Biden repaired a lot of that (not all, but a lot)... Putin is acting out because he used to having a US President as a lapdog...

Putin played US like a banjo when Trump was President..

Different times... Doesn't mean Obama wasn't lying to him...

Some fucks here think that we have to be honest with Russians... Obama knew they were a bunch of crooks...

Facts are that Trump didn't hold Russia to account and would rather ignored and denigrate intel that showed Russian influence in an US election than stand up to Putin... He was a coward..

Trump also did Putin's bidding by trying to undermine NATO...

Biden repaired a lot of that (not all, but a lot)... Putin is acting out because he used to having a US President as a lapdog...

Putin played US like a banjo when Trump was President..
Well we know he wasn't lying.....because we saw the results....and invasion of Ukraine, taking over part of the country.....and Obama, being more flexible with him about it.

Trump made NATO stronger.

..he didn't undermine it, that was Germany, and the Xiden...

Forum List

Back