Putin targets Maternity Hospital with bombs. Why hasn't Biden initiated war crimes investigations?

Dont be stupid. He has nothingness Biden yet you think Trump, who clearly had a personal relationship with him, would give stopped him groe up.

So he orchestrated the invasion if Ukraine? Very interesting scenario.

Hoe us Biden responsible for that. Its a war son.

You never had any sympathy for women and children when America bombed the shit out of Vietnam and Iraq. Now your heart is bleeding, tears streaming down your face and all because you are attempting to blame Biden. What a squalid brain dead fool you are.
Dont be stupid. He has nothingness Biden yet you think Trump, who clearly had a personal relationship with him, would give stopped him groe up.

If I have deciphered your gibberish correctly, explain how Putin invaded Ukraine under Barry Hussein and your Vegetable Messiah, but invaded nothing while Trump was in charge.

GO!

If I have deciphered your gibberish correctly, explain how Putin invaded Ukraine under Barry Hussein and your Vegetable Messiah, but invaded nothing while Trump was in charge.

GO!
Got me beat. You explain it in detail. While you're there, explain exactly why he is doing it now and explain the connections between trup and putin .

Let's witness the facts explode now conrades. Put a seat belt on.

Got me beat. You explain it in detail. While you're there, explain exactly why he is doing it now and explain the connections between trup and putin .

Let's witness the facts explode now conrades. Put a seat belt on.
You explain it in detail.

Barry Hussein and your Vegetable Messiah are both feckless cucks who Putin laughed at/is laughing at. Putin was afraid of Trump and what he said he would do if Putin got out of line.

Please try a coherent response next time, Dumbass.

You explain it in detail.

Barry Hussein and your Vegetable Messiah are both feckless cucks who Putin laughed at/is laughing at. Putin was afraid of Trump and what he said he would do if Putin got out of line.

Please try a coherent response next time, Dumbass.
I hate it when you bombard me with evidence i cannot refute. Youve beaten me this time.

Does Putin have so much on Biden that Biden won't initiate war crimes investigations into what is clearly war crimes by Putin?

When will Biden do something besides follow the political winds on this disaster he helped create?

Women & children 'buried in rubble as Russia bombs hospital'
Putin is being investigated by the International Criminal Court. We are not obligated to that court because the ICC has no jurisdiction, no legitimacy, and no authority.

Does Putin have so much on Biden that Biden won't initiate war crimes investigations into what is clearly war crimes by Putin?

When will Biden do something besides follow the political winds on this disaster he helped create?

Women & children 'buried in rubble as Russia bombs hospital'
This sounds like war propaganda.

It is either that. . . or, what is happening here, I don't know if you have heard, but the civilians are starting to take up arms.

Where do you think militias take cover, to try to hide from superior fire power? They do this, so that when they are attacked, it makes for great war propaganda.

. . .I am really, REALLY surprised, that a forum full of experienced political events and affairs discussion members, does not know this shit & these types of tactics by now.

Can you not see through this, do you not WANT to see through this, are you a useful idiot, or are you purposefully trying to spread propaganda?

I mean, c'mon guys, how many times to the Palestinians do this shit when Israel attacks the West Bank or Gaza, and then we are all supposed to feel bad for them and think the Israelis are so terrible for committing WAR CRIMES.

:rolleyes:

I heard something about this on the radio, but I’m not really sure how this works.

If Putin is guilty of war crimes, what exactly does that do in practical terms? Can’t exactly knock on his door and arrest him.

Are you really this stupid, or just a moronic liar who doesn't think his lies will be exposed?

Oh look, another Putin asseater proves what a traitor looks like.

So Poot is firing artillery rounds into civilian buildings.

Dont know about that strategy.

Take yer bitchin to the UN. Oh wait...
Then take it to the Hague...Oh wait.

Well then just sit home and whine about it.
Um, I’m not President. I guess that’s one thing I have in common with Biden.

Why hasn't Biden initiated war crimes investigations?​

Because all this is the norm in war. That's why we call it "war."

We do it all the time: Dresden, Tokyo, all the rest.

Hey, be glad they don't kill every person they can't sell as a slave like the Romans used to do, pretty much all the time.

Why hasn't Biden initiated war crimes investigations?​

Because all this is the norm in war. That's why we call it "war."

We do it all the time: Dresden, Tokyo, all the rest.

Hey, be glad they don't kill every person they can't sell as a slave like the Romans used to do, pretty much all the time.
Get educated on Kosovo, Dumbass

Why don't you say what you are getting at, whatever creepy, low-IQ idea you came up with while watching daytime TV, you impotent, worthless nothing?
What I’m getting at is you need to get educated on Kosovo.

I thought I was clear on that. How dumb are you?

Forum List

Back