Putin targets Maternity Hospital with bombs. Why hasn't Biden initiated war crimes investigations?

Does Putin have so much on Biden that Biden won't initiate war crimes investigations into what is clearly war crimes by Putin?

When will Biden do something besides follow the political winds on this disaster he helped create?

Women & children 'buried in rubble as Russia bombs hospital'
Think it about Biden taking bribes for decades but that the Chinese 100% own his ass and have told him that he needs to help their buddies the Russias and needs to help weaken the US. Biden and his family all need to have a financial audit done.

When you're stating that the President of the United States is worse than someone purposely bombing maternity wards not to mention occupying a sovereign nation, you lose any credibility
Didn't Biden tell Putin he could do a partial invasion? Why yes, yes he did.

Does that make him worse that Putin? Nope. But it does make him responsible for giving Putin a green light.

the Biden administration is committed to supporting investigations into the country's actions.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Nothing to add after I reminded you that Gangster Trump ignored war crime committed by Putin in Syria, halfwit?

Thanks for giving me a chance to remind you of that, Lerch.

Didn't Biden tell Putin he could do a partial invasion? Why yes, yes he did.
Quote him saying so... you can't... you won't
Does that make him worse that Putin? Nope. But it does make him responsible for giving Putin a green light.

Does your lies make you completely full of shit? No because you probably have pockets you an still stuff shit into.

So you are saying Barry Hussein committed war crimes.

Got it.

Yes, I believe so. He and many others. Don't forget, torture is supposed to be a war crime also.

The bigger picture argument is that we no longer have any moral standing to condemn Russia.

Nothing to add after I reminded you that Gangster Trump ignored war crime committed by Putin in Syria, halfwit?

When you get your ass handed to you and all you have is............

ORANGE MAN BAD! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Yes, I believe so. He and many others. Don't forget, torture is supposed to be a war crime also.

The bigger picture argument is that we no longer have any moral standing to condemn Russia.
You and your ilk may have no moral standing to condemn Putin for bombing a maternity hospital, but I sure as hell do.

When you get your ass handed to you and all you have is............

ORANGE MAN BAD! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Putin gassed children in Syria. Tump response upon removing his head from Putin's ass?

"He's a strong leader"!

You and your ilk may have no moral standing to condemn Putin for bombing a maternity hospital, but I sure as hell do.

I didn't support our bombing of a hospital or torture so that's not what I said.

You can't simply hold "others" responsible for doing wrong.

Putin gassed children in Syria. Tump response upon removing his head from Putin's ass?

"He's a strong leader"!
Are you really this stupid, or just a moronic liar who doesn't think his lies will be exposed?

I didn't support our bombing of a hospital or torture so that's not what I said.

Typical Dimtard position. Maybe you and your ilk can't, but I can.

War crimes in Syria? Where Obama aided the Sunni terrorists to rape and murder...burning down churches and miniority mosques with their followers in them. Syria was a moderate nation that was westernized---until Obama/Biden....We pushed Syria into Russian arms--if they didn't go, Obama'bidens terror squads would have certainly over ran the country killing every Christian, Jew, and Alawit muslim there.

And btw, how the fuck do you commit war crimes by killing Obama/Biden terrorists?

Does Putin have so much on Biden that Biden won't initiate war crimes investigations into what is clearly war crimes by Putin?
Dont be stupid. He has nothingness Biden yet you think Trump, who clearly had a personal relationship with him, would give stopped him groe up.
When will Biden do something besides follow the political winds on this disaster he helped create?
So he orchestrated the invasion if Ukraine? Very interesting scenario.

Hoe us Biden responsible for that. Its a war son.

You never had any sympathy for women and children when America bombed the shit out of Vietnam and Iraq. Now your heart is bleeding, tears streaming down your face and all because you are attempting to blame Biden. What a squalid brain dead fool you are.

Forum List

Back