Putin wins?

Right. The National Security Archives are "far left propaganda". The declassified government documents detailing the Reagan administration's support for the Mujaheddin in Afghanistan are just "far left propaganda".

Why is the right always so wrong?

The Mujaheddin were not and are not the Taliban.

Why must liberals always not tell the truth even when shown the truth with their own links? WTF is wrong with you people?

What do you want us to do freewill? Of course putin wins as within your mind we should simply shut up and stay out of it! Everything in the real world is dependent on rather it is within our interest to get evolved into something.

Not black or white as some of the people on this board believes.

What do you want us to do freewill? Of course putin wins as within your mind we should simply shut up and stay out of it! Everything in the real world is dependent on rather it is within our interest to get evolved into something.

Well, Russia shut up and did stay out of it when US invaded Grenada in the 80s and when US invaded Panama and in Iraq.... and, and, and and and................long list here folks!

So why not ask the same from US now? just shut up Obama, just shut up.

Okay, so please explain to everyone who the Afghan terrorists were that Reagan was supporting. Mullah Omar fought against the Soviet invasion, correct? Mullah Omar received arms and funding from the Reagan administration and CIA, correct? Mullah Omar become leader of the Afghan Taliban, correct?

So who were the Afghan Mujaheddin terrorists who Reagan supported if they were not the Taliban?

Surprised are we? For the past 6 years, Obama has been hell-bent on putting the most monumental financial burden on the backs of our children and their children so I see no reason to be the slightest bit surprised. A leopard can't change his spots.

I'll support my country that has done more to advance human freedom then any other nation in the history over a thug. You're either with us or you're against us! Bush convinced me to become a republican and that shows what a great president he was in many ways. You idiots in the tea party has blown that away like a man blowing his load! Congrats!

I'll support my country that has done more to advance human freedom then any other nation in the history over a thug. You're either with us or you're against us! Bush convinced me to become a republican and that shows what a great president he was in many ways. You idiots in the tea party has blown that away like a man blowing his load! Congrats!

Bush expanded the power and scope of the federal government in a massive way. True Conservatives like Thomas Jefferson were for small government. Interestingly, I was Republican until George Bush enacted the Patriot Act and established the Department of Homeland Insecurity. I'm now registered in both the Libertarian and Conservative Parties and generally support anyone with the Tea Party mentality (you know ... love of the Constitution and other "America First" sentiments). I gave up my long-time Republican affiliation. Sad but true.

Now, as a result of Big Brother's Department of Homeland Insecurity, Americans are guilty until they prove themselves innocent. We all have the luxury of looking over our shoulders at the various cameras pointing our way making sure that we don't say the wrong word for fear that it might trigger a covert investigation into our private lives. Have you had to board an airplane lately? Yeah ... that's what I'm talkin' about.:mad:

I still support my country but I'm not too fond of our Globalist-leaning government. I still haven't forgotten Bush's words: "The Constitution is just a goddamn piece of paper" (paraphrased).

Mark-Twain-Patriotism-Quote.jpg

Last edited:
I do believe that the government has want to far with the nsa(millions of data sets spying on the American people) and with some of the regulations. Being against all spying on other nations and regulations isn't the solution.

The solution is to find a balance that is acceptable.

Republicans should become the party of efficacy and common sense.

Heard it from a well known radio personality.

We are sending 1 billion to the Ukraine in loan guarantees, effectively giving them money. Which just happens to be their gas bill to Russia. So in effect we are giving Putin 1 billion dollars.
You should know better than to believe anything from your MessiahRushie. Loans to Ukraine come with the following strings attached: that the EU gain open entry into the Ukrainian market; that the government impose austerity on the Ukrainian workers; and that Ukraine be incorporated into the NATO, hardly a victory for Pooty Poot.

We are sending 1 billion to the Ukraine in loan guarantees, effectively giving them money. Which just happens to be their gas bill to Russia. So in effect we are giving Putin 1 billion dollars.
You should know better than to believe anything from your MessiahRushie. Loans to Ukraine come with the following strings attached: that the EU gain open entry into the Ukrainian market; that the government impose austerity on the Ukrainian workers; and that Ukraine be incorporated into the NATO, hardly a victory for Pooty Poot.

Didn't the liberal left just go nuts over the mere mention of austerity in America. I guess what is good for the goose isn't always good for the gander. So what if they meet all those conditions it doesn't say where they spend the money.

Well, Russia shut up and did stay out of it when US invaded Grenada in the 80s and when US invaded Panama and in Iraq.... and, and, and and and................long list here folks!

So why not ask the same from US now? just shut up Obama, just shut up.

There's ain't room enough to two police states. Only WE'RE allowed to use military force against nations that rub us the wrong way.

Right. The National Security Archives are "far left propaganda". The declassified government documents detailing the Reagan administration's support for the Mujaheddin in Afghanistan are just "far left propaganda".

Why is the right always so wrong?

The Mujaheddin were not and are not the Taliban.

Why must liberals always not tell the truth even when shown the truth with their own links? WTF is wrong with you people?
They have to do something to divert from the total ass whopping Putin is giving obama.

When the pro EU government that signed the agreement replaced by a pro Russian government that didn't sign the agreement it will be void. That's why we should not mix it up in someone else's civil war. The EU can look for their billion dollars from the recently removed from office.

When the pro EU government that signed the agreement replaced by a pro Russian government that didn't sign the agreement it will be void. That's why we should not mix it up in someone else's civil war. The EU can look for their billion dollars from the recently removed from office.
You have it ass backwards as usual. The elected pro Russian government of Ukraine was replaced by the pro EU government.

Although it's been a few years, I spent some time analyzing Warsaw Pact military against western military forces. The Soviet equipment back then was technically inferior to western counterparts. However, the biggest inferiority was in the political oversight at the lowest level and the philosophy that every decision at all levels had to be sent to higher headquarters for approval/disapproval. The only ones with final authority were the Marshalls.

The west, on the other hand, allowed platoon leaders to make decisions without needing approval from higher headquarters. That allowed us to use equipment far technically better than those of the "enemy".

The sad part is that we, the US, has fallen into the old Soviet trap of establishing politically inspired Rules of Engagement that almost eliminate individual decision making and leave us vulnerable to lesser equipped military or terrorist cells. It almost completely negates our technological superiority.

China still has the old Soviet ideology of military command.

But, what is happening in Russia? If anything, some of the equipment is improving but the basic philosophy of keeping equipment "user friendly" remains. The AK-47 is still the main individual weapon, is easy to maintain, and almost indestructible. However, have they changed their ideology? It appears so and that makes them a formidable military force. Some of the old client states such as the Ukraine still abide by central planning and makes them subject to Russian superiority.

The Ukraine is a good example of the changes in Russian military command. The actual Russian forces, there by treaty, have not participated in any of the local uprisings. Those are all being conducted by individual bands following an as yet unknown central command. They are being far smarter than the Ukrainians and I foresee Putin winning Crimea into the Russian Federation without a single gunshot.

That will also send a signal to other client states as what to expect.

You have it ass backwards as usual. The elected pro Russian government of Ukraine was replaced by the pro EU government.

Yes it was and that government can always be replaced by a pro Russian government.

Forum List

Back