Putin wins?

I'm sorry. I was wrong. Reagan did not give $1b to the Taliban. That was factually incorrect.

Reagan gave billions of dollars in aid to the psychotic right-wing Muslim terrorists who later became the Taliban. Big difference. Republicans are always right.... wing. Ronald Reagan was a hero for selling weapons to terrorists, and Iran-Contra was a good thing.

Operation Cyclone (1979-1989): A Brief Analysis of the U.S. Involvement in the Soviet-Afghan War | Nolan Kraszkiewicz - Academia.edu
IRAN CONTRA AT 25: REAGAN AND BUSH 'CRIMINAL LIABILITY' EVALUATIONS
National Security Archive/Publications/Documents Readers/The Iran-Contra Scandal
The Taliban Biography: The Structure and Leadership of the Taliban 1996-2002
http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB295/Taliban_Structure.pdf

Damn you doubled down on lying. Even when provided the truth you lie whow.

Heard it from a well known radio personality.

We are sending 1 billion to the Ukraine in loan guarantees, effectively giving them money. Which just happens to be their gas bill to Russia. So in effect we are giving Putin 1 billion dollars.

The GOP House penny pinches on healthcare for the poor, but writes a big check for a ill-governed, corruption-filled country whose well-being and safety are not our responsibility.

The GOP now runs foreign affairs?? What are we paying the useless democrats to do that are in the majority in congress? What does Kerry do? Whow you are one lost pup.

We are sending 1 billion to the Ukraine in loan guarantees, effectively giving them money. Which just happens to be their gas bill to Russia. So in effect we are giving Putin 1 billion dollars.

Yeah, that's pretty lame. We should let the Europeans send the Ukranians a bailout, we need all of the money we have. Maybe Ukraine should approach China for a loan.............

I'm sorry. I was wrong. Reagan did not give $1b to the Taliban. That was factually incorrect.

Reagan gave billions of dollars in aid to the psychotic right-wing Muslim terrorists who later became the Taliban. Big difference. Republicans are always right.... wing. Ronald Reagan was a hero for selling weapons to terrorists, and Iran-Contra was a good thing.

Operation Cyclone (1979-1989): A Brief Analysis of the U.S. Involvement in the Soviet-Afghan War | Nolan Kraszkiewicz - Academia.edu
National Security Archive/Publications/Documents Readers/The Iran-Contra Scandal

Far left propaganda!

The GOP House penny pinches on healthcare for the poor, but writes a big check for a ill-governed, corruption-filled country whose well-being and safety are not our responsibility.

Oh my the far left propaganda is on fire....

Right, Teabagger. Iran-Contra, arming the Mujaheddin, genocide, and US history. They're all liberal media lies. Reagan was a saint who saved Jesus from Communism.

Right, Teabagger. Iran-Contra, arming the Mujaheddin, genocide, and US history. They're all liberal media lies. Reagan was a saint who saved Jesus from Communism.

The far left apparently has no self control and can't stop posting the far left propaganda. It has to be some sort of programming, it is not natural in any way.

Right. The National Security Archives are "far left propaganda". The declassified government documents detailing the Reagan administration's support for the Mujaheddin in Afghanistan are just "far left propaganda".

Why is the right always so wrong?

Right. The National Security Archives are "far left propaganda". The declassified government documents detailing the Reagan administration's support for the Mujaheddin in Afghanistan are just "far left propaganda".

Why is the right always so wrong?

Even more far left propaganda!

The far left Tip O'Neil was the one that pushed the house and the rest of Congress to fund Afghanistan back in those days. It was also that same person who got the Congress to back Saddam in his war with Iran. As a matter of fact the far left controlled the Congress for 6 out of the 8 years of Reagan.

Why do the far left insist on posting known bunk information? Seriously why do you do it?

Ukraine is just another example of Putin playing chess while Obama plays checkers.

obama-putin-ukraine-conflict-story-told-in-8-pictures-red-line.jpg

Forum List

Back