Putin's Approval Rating Hits New Historic High of Almost 90%

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Waiting for the demented leftists to say I'm a Putin supporter, and should move out of America to Russia, if I like it so much..... Typical hysterics!

Russia Today ^
The approval rating of President Vladimir Putin is now higher than ever at 89.9 percent and pollsters say the fresh surge in the Russian leader’s popularity is due to the successful anti-terrorist operation in Syria. “Vladimir Putin’s approval rating has set a new record at 89.9 percent refreshing the previous maximum set in June 2015 when it’s average monthly value was 89.1 percent,” reads the release of the VTSIOM all-Russian public opinion research center circulated on Thursday. The VTSIOM experts also wrote in their message that the high levels of approval of Putin’s work must be linked with recent events...

11215848_10207846400303583_7706679579857946094_n.jpg

Who would have thought 30 years ago that an American president would be more of a communist than a Russian president and that the American president would be more of a threat to American freedom than the Russian president?

Who would have thought 30 years ago that an American president would be more of a communist than a Russian president and that the American president would be more of a threat to American freedom than the Russian president?
Who would have thought that a Russian president would be more popular in America, than the American president?

Who would have thought that a Russian president would be more popular in America, than the American president?

I'd say Putin is more popular among the far right haters than Obama. But more popular among all Americans? I have one thing to say :link:!
Putin would love to see America destroyed and these ass clowns love the guy!

I'd say Putin is more popular among the far right haters than Obama. But more popular among all Americans? I have one thing to say :link:!
So would Obama. The difference is that Putin isn't trying to do it.

He seems to have hit a historic LOW!!! In the old SU days that would have been 99.9%.

Who? Right wing nut jobs, of course.

He seems to have hit a historic LOW!!! In the old SU days that would have been 99.9%.

Apparently, unlike DemocRATS, he didn't LIE or Cheat with THIS POLL!

Only in your tiny mind.

Only in your tiny mind.

And THIS from someone that is MINDLESS!

Forum List

Back